Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet height kam karo...Maan niche dekho!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I have had it...enuff...although we love every thing, big or small about our Maaneet...but everytime..Angryhar baar...we need some change..Evil Smile.

Every time he hugs her...he looks up...ROFL!!.she is in his arms and he is gazing at the stars..or the lights or the lightman...or talking to God...or praying for more.....or whatever...but he is looking up...!!

His stance makes me say out loud...earth calling Mars...look down plz on us poor inferior human beings....Wink

After a lot of thought n research...(kaam dhanda kya hai )..came to this conclusion..that Geet might be a bit tall for our Munda...coz she does not fit right under his chin...but he has to stretch to fit her in......

Maan try another angle...as suggesedt by DD to GC..pyaar angle badal badal ke....try resting your head sideways...that might bring some relief to your akdi hui gardan....Big smile!!

First he was a head hugger...now he is an up hugger...can we have a.........ahem...Blushing hugger plz!!!??

Edited by eveline - 12 January 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10gagsyaditi_89sasasa-lonivantu12coasta_70shalinikanagucrazyballbono_jostnaneeraj268namitasinnaamteegtazeen_29punjabispiceswarambabygurl10manduChaudhrytmixrayartisticrafiazaqxswQueenbeePallaviSakshiGargSATHYA88huny.thebestprema_ksheermeherNewdimeHot_Indo_Chillyravenheartuntamedtigressserendipity2simi91SweetSammykhushi_4everLuvScoobyhappygoluckyeuphoric* ~ Roshni ~ *pippadesigirl_18-TeriMalang-punjabi.princesiMadzserialwatcher16sona-rairahmona_pakswe--Nargis--XSilentPrayersXSilentsoulAbsoluvroseinbloombobby13rocksJennyPenny

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Good one...............................we can hope for some.......after today's dialogue.............shadi ke badh...................but lord knows what is in store for us.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Good one...............................we can hope for some.......after today's dialogue.............shadi ke badh...................but lord knows what is in store for us.
my hopes are sky high....i will personally go beat up the cvs..if anything goes wrong this time...Geet type Gundagardi!!LOL
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
REALLY I WAS THINKING THE SAME WHY HE HAS TO STRETCH HIS NECK SO HIGH IT DOESNT FEEL COMFY TO US,GOOD ONE!!!!!LETS SEE WHAT HE WILL TRY ''SHADI KAY BAAD''WinkWink

eveline

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
eveline, Hilarious postLOL

You are so right, I too want different kind of hugHug

Their BED HUGS are my favorite!!!Wink (after the mang blood se barna scene)
They chins on each others shoulders and everything else in perfect position, ahem Embarrassed like what you said in you post """..can we have a.........ahem...Blushing hugger """

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

eveline, Hilarious postLOL

You are so right, I too want different kind of hugHug

Their BED HUGS are my favorite!!!Wink (after the mang blood se barna scene)
They chins on each others shoulders and everything else in perfect position, ahem Embarrassed like what you said in you post """..can we have a.........ahem...Blushing hugger """

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
if only yaar..LOL...but in our case...beggars cant be choosers....!!
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
yar maan kafi tall hai cuz UMT py the reporter told tat geet was having prb wid her high heels which had to wear to match up wid "maan ki lambai"so its not bout maan's height its prolly cuz geet must be wearing heels or maybe maan again too concious to hug her by another angle so height nai maan ka angle change hona chaye and he shud look down heaven ahemz waiting to treat his eyes know wat i meanWink
p.s another reason for looking 2wrds the sky k kaash .............................. ye lamha yahin tehar jai hum tum kabhi juda na ho payienLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_1fAiryvarshrSakshiGargeveline

Go to top