India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I want a sonali confrontation!

teddysweety Senior Member
teddysweety
teddysweety

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I abs loved when Rajni/Disha were telling Sonali off.
This happy ending better not forget the loose thread.

I want Suhana to blast of Sonali.. then I want both Ishan and Suhana show their displeasure
of the PLAN! that we've been enduring.

I'm not just satisfied with Suhana admitting to Ishan that she loves him.
I want a Ishan regretting acting all dovey with Sonali at picnic!

Awesome over the top but cute scene today... but i want my justice!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiasvesumzackey_boymanasi_31YusBeeSiddhi_

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ROFLFalling Off Chair LaughingFalling Off Chair Laughingthis is Suhana we are talking about, she forgets things so quickly that it seems that she would forget everything, on the contrary she would be thankful to Sonali!!!!! she would give out a bit just a tiny bit, but Badi Maa would defuse it staright away!!! Sonali would be traeted like a SAVIOUR of Suhana and Ishaan, mairrage , which is beyond me, a confession and love like this can not happen in one or two days of jealousy, she loved the family and loved Ishaan , she just didnt want to term it as love , as according to her she couldnt possibly fall in love again, I was really happy to see Inder and Suhana conversation in her flash backs about true love only happens once but you do fell in love more then once and the example of Romeo and Rose and the Juliet  did the job.
So fortunately or unfortunately , this show has no negative feelings for anybody, you would be surprised to know that eventually Panna,s MIL will sudhrofy as well!!! hard to belive but the writter here is showing good in everybody. So unfortunately  Sonali will not be told off by Suhana or Suhana wouldnt even ask Ishaan about his OTT behaviour !!!. Its a drama , a fiction, real life mai toh Ishaan ke khiar nahi hotee.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiajshree_ramSinha18iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddysweety

I abs loved when Rajni/Disha were telling Sonali off.
This happy ending better not forget the loose thread.

I want Suhana to blast of Sonali.. then I want both Ishan and Suhana show their displeasure
of the PLAN! that we've been enduring.

I'm not just satisfied with Suhana admitting to Ishan that she loves him.
I want a Ishan regretting acting all dovey with Sonali at picnic!

Awesome over the top but cute scene today... but i want my justice!

I know. I want justice too. But I know I'm dreaming because when it comes to dealing with serious issues, SGP falls flat (most serious issues)Ouch. So I know I shouldn't expect anything like that but we can always hope.
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
i do agree that wen it comes to dealing with serious issues, SGP really cant deliver many times.  I wish soooo bad that Suhana would tell Sonali off and not just her but express that she doesnt agree with what BM and dada-ji.  And even Ishaan should say sorry for his friendly behavior with sonali. or even suhana's father and sister shud have said something in support of suhana

but that wont happen, everyone will forget everthing and Sonali will become every1's fav and that will be that. 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
      Hey guys v can always Daydream Day Dreaming like Ishaan......LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index