India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

yeh mere pati hai....

jasreena Newbie
jasreena
jasreena

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys u remember tani saying in first episode ki yeh mere pati hai to onu...and having sindoor in her mang also.
bt was called tani basu by wardenConfused whearas anurag is ganguly...so its a big unsolved question regarding tani-onu marriage.????and ritesh is basu so i m scared ki kahin sach mein tani ki marriage ritesh ki sath na ho jaye
agar aisa huya i will never watch this show..CryCryCry

bt later tani said at time of robi that robi ki baduya khali kaise jate ki kahin na kahin main bhi shamil thi iss sabmein....means uske mouli ki breakup mein
aur humere rishtey ko koi naam na mil saka.Angry

so pls help me out ki yeh sab kya hai as m not understanding anything ki yeh kya ho raha hai...
kabhi kuch toh kabhi kuchConfused

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Onu Taani Ka Pati hainDay Dreaming
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I really dont think the creatives can mess up with Taani's dialogue in the very first episode where she clearly says Pati hai yeh mere..... And we saw the warden seemed surprised but didnt doubt this.....Warden seemed to be Taani's fan since she is a famous singer so naturally if the world would be knowing about Taani having anyone else as her pati she would have raised atleast some question isnt it? So I am still firm on this that Taani wont marry Ritesh but will actually end up marrying Anurag through some twist.....Party
And yea if you feel you arent understanding what's going on, relax and just keep repeating Onu Taani ke pati hai Day Dreaming you will feel better.....LOL

Edited by manasi_31 - 12 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77minaz296deeps07soapsuds-Hoor--vandy-Soaps1SunShine_A

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Anu Taani ke pati hain.....LOL WinkWinkWinkWink
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Love,
Riya
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming

This show has been all about that, not just tani saying "pati hien ye merey" but if you see since childhood this story has been all about that from the time they got married and as a kid Onu started to fulfil his responsibility of a husband as a kid by working at a pizza shop, this show has been all about Onu tani key pati hien ... and i don't think they will mess up with that ... they better not ... i mean we got hooked to the show from first epi because "ye merey pati hien" ... they can't just show any non sense after establishing that

Onu tani key pati hien has been the most beautiful thing about this show ever since they were kids Day Dreaming that goes the show goes

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 January 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Onu Taani ke pati hain ROFLDay Dreaming
mouni2 Newbie
mouni2
mouni2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

hi guys

tani is married to another guy

iam saying this because in the first episode

a girl is running in the rain and a rain drop falls on her sindhoor and then she will remove the sindhoor
and u guys can notice that there is no chain in her neck
and that girl is none other than taani
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Tani in the first episode said onu uskey pati hien then how can she be married to someone else?

And she in not wearing mangal sutra because she is bengali and bengali woman don't wear one

Go to top