Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ :I Finally Understand - ShaNak Need To Grieve:~ (Page 2)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Shriya, Rafia,Vat, Shilpa, Yumna - Glad you liked it the post.....

@Veena & Beeni - I think you may be right....Perhaps Shaan will feel it more....Perhaps by being her support, he will also realise his place in her heart.....In turn Khanak can reassure him and ease his guilt .....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-NinjaInPyjamaskubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
May darlig a wonderful post dear.....as always.

Loved and agree with all that Veeni and Beeni have said.

This track...has such great potential really to show us so much...Shanak as a couple dealing with the past...a past concerning them both.

Khanak at last letting go...of all the past....her acceptance that yes...even after widowhood her marriage to Shaan was right and meant to be forever and ever, she does not have to feel guilty in loving Shaan more then Suraj or being happy with him. Its will be about her coming to terms with her present and future. It will be her coming to terms with the choice she made of loving Shaan and being his wife in all sense and being happy.

For Shaan it will mean dealing with his own insecurities that he always had regarding Suraj place and importance in Khanak's life. It will make him understand at last what Khanak went through and felt , how hard it is to lose a loved one and more on move on and by totally forgiving the person responsible for it all and accepting him as ones friend, hubby and  ones love . Him coming to terms with that Khanak loves him no matter what and more then she ever loved Suraj.  Him at last putting the past he was repsonsible for to rest.

At last it will be about both accepting that they are in this marriage and in love without any burden, guilt or force..of their own free will and that they are meant for one another only for ever and ever as their love is true.

Me thus can't wait to see all this and more...as its has began and what a beginning it is....KT & YM will be a treat to watch indeed....as they rock with their emoting without words...adn with words...uff...what treat we are in for with SWJ back handling them and this track.

So lets just sit back and enjoy.Big smileLOL

Edited by kubare - 12 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.-Veena-

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
May perfectly written!
Completely agree with what you said :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Everyone - I am sorry but am rusty at replies so bare with meEmbarrassed....Posting analysis after a long timeLOL......

@Krishna - I am in awe of your postsClap.....I agree with all that you wroteBig smile.....

@Veena - Forgot to add....Shaan will struggle I think and at times he will get frustrated by the whole situation...So we will see a jealous and posessive Shaan....YashAran are going to kill us with their chemistry and performanceApprove....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-NinjaInPyjamas-Veena-

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
lovely post may..
and yeah now it will be worth watching that how they will face the situation...
looking forward for it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

May ..Well Said!! and Nice topic Star....Who says cliches cant be done hatke and cant be enjoyed ..I am loving it

May ,both Shaan and Khanak had a past .Khanak had already faced Shaan's past in Tashu.But Shaan never had to go through jealousy when it came to Suraj or the blow of seeing them together which Khanak had when he tried making her jealous in that scene after engagement with Tashu ...Remember how his face had fallen when Khanak had once said No one can take Surajs place...

And Shaan now needs to face his test..Sunny may just be a look alike but can bring back Suraj's presence which Shaan never felt till date ...So Khanak would grieve but with Shaan and for Shaan when he goes through this ..

I am so enjoying this ... :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

May ..Well Said!! and Nice topic Star....Who says cliches cant be done hatke and cant be enjoyed ..I am loving it

May ,both Shaan and Khanak had a past .Khanak had already faced Shaan's past in Tashu.But Shaan never had to go through jealousy when it came to Suraj or the blow of seeing them together which Khanak had when he tried making her jealous in that scene after engagement with Tashu ...Remember how his face had fallen when Khanak had once said No one can take Surajs place...

And Shaan now needs to face his test..Sunny may just be a look alike but can bring back Suraj's presence which Shaan never felt till date ...So Khanak would grieve but with Shaan and for Shaan when he goes through this ..

I am so enjoying this ... :D

As you can see Priya, I am starting to enjoy it now.....I thinkConfusedLOL.....But fingers still firmly crossed and bless ShaNak, hamari nazar na lageSmile.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaskubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

As you can see Priya, I am starting to enjoy it now.....I thinkConfusedLOL.....But fingers still firmly crossed and bless ShaNak, hamari nazar na lageSmile.....

I have fingers ,toes,hands and legs crossed for all ShaNak , track ,show ,CVs...LOLLOL

And yes as Krishna said ..the result of it should be accepting they are in marriage without any burden ,guilt  and truly be free of their past ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaskubare

Go to top