India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ :I Finally Understand - ShaNak Need To Grieve:~

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I was/am very apprehensive about the current track.....I understand the love has to be tested and issues must be explored, at the same time I want ShaNak to be happy....But I understand you can't have it both ways....And this is a wonderful chance for ShaNak to matureSmile......

Bringing Sunny into the show might be called a twist of fate.....Becuase Karan was unwell and due to story requirements.....Though we all said ' cliche ', we might just be in for the RBO 'hatke' WinkSmile.....Because I finally realised ShaNak....Yes ShaNak....Never grieved for Suraj's death....

Khanak was married days after he died....She kept herself ocuppied by duty, either to the Jhadejas or the Khandelwals....Shaan just pushed the whole chapter behind him, perhaps his way of dealing with the accident....

So judging from the pre-cap, ShaNak are once again avoiding the pain, which these memories are bound to cause....Both are trying to protect the others feelings....But this time they will have to face their feeling head on....And grieve....Which could involve, thinking, accepting what happened, be able to live with that memory, facing their fears about their love, letting go of guilt and not being afraid anymore....

Khanak tore-up their divorse papers to rid their love of any fear....Now is the chance to face their innner demons....Potential for lots of psychological drama.....Just my thooghts on the current situation and I apologise to DT readers if I sound repititiveSmile

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subcutie-pieShanak4evaraparthdollynehnehnejitina2minawel1111Silpa_25MissPunjabivaish_123yasharan.loveadeelahujugarfield1209angel_9saaazWooHooHaha21iluvmanarIFsKhanakjyothi1989SidNeeti-fan-Unknown-22rafia 24-SYS--YasharanArshi-purvi08RB81tofeeeesaditeeAshi22lghoshSky23OlicityFandestinyloveNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123.-BalleBalle-.krockAttractiveAdyarooj-ikubareadventure_gurl.Dilwale.bones88-Veena-

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
OMG!!@ may I cant stop praising yr post  I loved it..

.yes what u have said is true Compleely agree.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piegarfield1209iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
may kya baat hai, sooo true shanak need to face this head on, when they do that it'll make them stronger. loved this post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely post May di!! 
Extremely awesome!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
May lovely topic.Hug

More than anything else i am really loving Sunny in the picture. Yes ShaNak need to grieve together but SHAAN more than Khanak.

Khanak has done her part of grieving.. letting go of Suraj.. getting to be a part of K family… getting to know Shaan as a friend (she struggled with it a lot)

Forgiving Shaan for Suraj's death and finally loving Shaan keeping all this aside and moving on!

I think it is Shaan's turn.. Shaan didn't need to give all the sacrifices that Khanak has given. Now it is more a test for him than Khanak. Khanak Loves Shaan and she is very firm and also very happy about it. Shaan Loves Kahank immensely and now this is this time where he would realize how hard it is to let go of a loved one.. and to have a different aspect of emotion other than love!

I have a feeling it is Shaan that is going to struggle with Sunny being around than Khanak.. and once he comes to term he is going to be the most jealous husband around Sunny!!! Haha… I am so loving this track.. I can keep saying this again and again.

IN all this.. looking forward to KT's stellar performance.. we know he and Yash are going to keep us glued!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piegarfield1209iluvmanarrafia 24tofeeeesaditee-YasharanArshi-krockThe_May_Rosekubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
true that May! i am loving your topic and i have said a lot about this before as well! like i said this is something big ! more than the look alike it;s the rush of memories that have made their way into shanak's life! memories that were already enough to haunt them for the rest of theri lives! so yes this is HUGE! it is defintely a test of their relationship and yes you;re right it's a CHANCE a major chance for them to grieve and they are lucky when it comes to taht yaar! they have EACH other to grieve with! they have the support, the love, the feeling of belonging to each other! This track will truly test their emotional bonding, Kahank making Shaan truly feel ONCE and for all that she has forgiven him and make him move ahead from his guilt! cuz i am thinking that Shaan's guilty feelings will return in full swing now :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarrafia 24kubareThe_May_Rosekrock-Veena-

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Great post...Thumbs Up... Loved itHeart
... Agree...agree...agreeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nice take!
I was thinking of this track in alot of terms and potential but I never thought of the Shanak grieving Suraj's death wala angle.
Now I'm even more excited!=D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-The_May_Rosekubare

Go to top