Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mishal staying (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I know!! Shocked When I read about that I was like>> huh??!! LOL I hope he gets free from these other shows soon Tongue They should be roping him back in LTL- in fact they should have considered bringing Morey back a long time ago! LOL I miss him, he's one of my favourite characters of the show *pretends as if no one read that* ROFL x

Hailaa..your too..here i was thinking that i am phycho for liking the villains of this show...i absolutely love anna,morey...also i used to like chaskar when he entered now..he seems boring to me..*disappointed muh*

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by sam1984

i want them to change their minds about the undercover cop I don't want dutta to go to jail

arey don't worry Dutta would not go to jail...they'll first show dutta's cunning in defeating cops ke plans...and then probably he'll leave dhanda for nakku....full circle he entered dhanda coz he was betrayed in love and now he'll leave dhanda coz he gets his love...Nakku...something like that...i don't think D will ever be in cage....apart from nakku ke pyaar ka cage...Wink

shilp....ur tis thought of cop chasing DUtta and maybe Dutta giving up his gundagiri for Naku is so convincible....i thnk so aisa hi hoga... he may even u knw bcum "maafi ka witness"..wat say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by sam1984

i want them to change their minds about the undercover cop I don't want dutta to go to jail

arey don't worry Dutta would not go to jail...they'll first show dutta's cunning in defeating cops ke plans...and then probably he'll leave dhanda for nakku....full circle he entered dhanda coz he was betrayed in love and now he'll leave dhanda coz he gets his love...Nakku...something like that...i don't think D will ever be in cage....apart from nakku ke pyaar ka cage...Wink

shilp....ur tis thought of cop chasing DUtta and maybe Dutta giving up his gundagiri for Naku is so convincible....i thnk so aisa hi hoga... he may even u knw bcum "maafi ka witness"..wat say?

I don't think they'll follow the logical way of him leaving the dhanda..no Witness program for him..i think one fine day he'll just announce that i wont do shaddy deals and that will be it...i don't care what or how they show this as LTL has always been kooso durrrr from reality...i just want some super lovey dovey moments and lot of them...atleast a 7-10min tasha scene evryday with some duji masti in between. also bring back sethji....i have sooooo wanted cute saala-jija moments...that will make the show soooo much worth a wait like this...can't believe it has been 1year and they have not yet let them consummate the wedding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirldivya17-7

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Well i want 
grand Tasha reunion first than , making chaskar remember who is the real Bhau of wari :
 a whole triangle fiasco of  baai - madhu- roops 
i dont mind under cover cop )he may take one of baaji girl :)

MOrey back !
kala xposed 

suds jail , AS only to her room 
and Naku as the new land lady and Dutta as not the don but real powerful business man with alot of kids :)

PERFECT i also want the same. 
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by Beees

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

i can exactly realate to that LOL....how old is ur kid???

She is 20 months :)

Smile my son is 24 months and a complete BRAT.....put him to sleep before i log on to the forum and watch the episodes onlineEmbarrassed

hey my son is 4 years......... ur son is just 2 yrs....... wait on for the dhamaka waiting for u....... he soon will drive u up the wall..............LOLLOL
LOL
i jst had one b4 (my hubby) driving me up the wall, now r junior has joind him............ i was showing my hubby that new english movie (katherine's i thnk) Life is..... where her hubby n son both are having a feeding bottle in their hands................n she is running around them......... i m just going through it............ my day starts at 6 n ends at 11:30 to 12 in the night........... along with these 2, my office wrk n household chores wat with my mom helping me............

i take cues from my SIL, bcos my nephew is 7 yrs old......... boys r the same everywhere......... u son wil graduate from BRAT to a superBRAT............ b4 u blink, he wud present himself........ donno worry dearieCry.......
Now ur scaring the shit out of me......i cant handle him turning into a BRAT.....n ur talking abt SUPER BRAT.......scary....very scary......but its amazing, despite this crazy routine with the kids we still manage to appreciate and acknowledge our favourite show and our favourite actor Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

i can exactly realate to that LOL....how old is ur kid???

She is 20 months :)

Smile my son is 24 months and a complete BRAT.....put him to sleep before i log on to the forum and watch the episodes onlineEmbarrassed

hey my son is 4 years......... ur son is just 2 yrs....... wait on for the dhamaka waiting for u....... he soon will drive u up the wall..............LOLLOL
LOL
i jst had one b4 (my hubby) driving me up the wall, now r junior has joind him............ i was showing my hubby that new english movie (katherine's i thnk) Life is..... where her hubby n son both are having a feeding bottle in their hands................n she is running around them......... i m just going through it............ my day starts at 6 n ends at 11:30 to 12 in the night........... along with these 2, my office wrk n household chores wat with my mom helping me............

i take cues from my SIL, bcos my nephew is 7 yrs old......... boys r the same everywhere......... u son wil graduate from BRAT to a superBRAT............ b4 u blink, he wud present himself........ donno worry dearieCry.......
Now ur scaring the shit out of me......i cant handle him turning into a BRAT.....n ur talking abt SUPER BRAT.......scary....very scary......but its amazing, despite this crazy routine with the kids we still manage to appreciate and acknowledge our favourite show and our favourite actor Embarrassed

wat can i adress ur name as........

i keep telling my SIL the same thing......... that she scares the shit out of me............ but wat to do...... boys are like that................ my only entertainment in life apart from both of them is LTL........

while i enjoy LTL, my hubby takes care of my son......... so cute na........... he completely understands my plight, for i deal with him for at least 10 hrs of the day... n he does so for hardly 1-2 hrs a day............ working from home is a boon until the child is old enough to crawl around........ then it bcoms a bane until they are old enough to take care of themselves........ now that is so doubtful, bcos men dont like to care of themselves, they always wud like their wife or mom doing itLOL
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
If Mishal is staying Day Dreaming
Tasha reunion
Kala-Suds exposure---thrown outta house
Bring Morey back / Jealousy track
Anna 2 (all villainsLOL I love villains in LTLLOL)
BH as well

Go to top