Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I am the only one how is cufused? (Page 2)

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
confused confused confused,,,today is sangeet ,,,rashi has gone to meet arohi,,i think miscarriage will happen in sangeet arjun will turn to bad again,,but who will marry arohi????if arjun takes revenge by marrying arohi and kidnapping her again,,thats sounds great for me....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

confused confused confused,,,today is sangeet ,,,rashi has gone to meet arohi,,i think miscarriage will happen in sangeet arjun will turn to bad again,,but who will marry arohi????if arjun takes revenge by marrying arohi and kidnapping her again,,thats sounds great for me....

Didn't he say he'll TAKE the dulhan? not 'marry her'...yeah? I really don't want to see them married and hating each other. That'll be boring. =\
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
no dear...u r not da only one...even i join the group of ppl who r confused...all we have to do is "WAIT n WATCH"....hope we get wat we want!!

nechu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index