Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Simranji... topic se bahuth pehle nikhalgaye...πŸ˜‰.From Sonam to Vidya to Waheed to GuruDutt to Silsila to Lamhe to KANK to SRK to Life in a Metro to Shilpa Shetty.... we have pretty much covered the last 5 decades of Bollywood...  πŸ˜Š

Hmmmm, so can I find a loop hole and say ke that the discussion is on the umm unconventional love stories shown in Bollywood?

So first Pyaasa, then the leads performance and Guru Dutt's love for Waheeda? Then to some stories. Maybe I'll stick with it. So we are sort of on topic, hopefully.

However, lets try to drift towards Sonam and Vidya and the movie.

Chit Chat topic there for more indepth discussions ji
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both would be good choices, but I can see Vidya in the role a little more!

But Waheeda ji is right, do us a favor and do not remake it aamir
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vidya can give much depth to the character but obvioiusly its just not about one thing..sonam has a face cut out of a 60-70s film so she's perfect in that aspect
but to be pefectly honest no one in todays time can fit the bill
ladygaga thumbnail
I think Vidya balan's beauty is quite underrated. She has gorg.. and expressive eyes, nice facial features, nice face structure, nice bone structure..and a beautiful smile.. sonam is a bit more delicate than her.. but if styled well and if vidya gets the right weight .. then she can look the part.. i think she has looked stunning in parineeta and ishqiya.. and she can look better than that.. if styled well..
^^ She has a weird nose.. πŸ€” but i guess weird noses are a trademark of Bollywood.. ie. Saif.. Hrithik.. πŸ˜†

Anyways.. to each their own..! i dont find her pretty... and i must have said this a billion times.. oh well.. add 1 more to it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

if we can get vidhya to look like what she did in parineeta then for sure.. nothing is wrong w/ her nose.i think it suits her well, a perfect nose doesn't have to be classified as straight long slender ...

Originally posted by: desigrl05

if we can get vidhya to look like what she did in parineeta then for sure.. nothing is wrong w/ her nose.i think it suits her well, a perfect nose doesn't have to be classified as straight long slender ...

Thanks....peronnally a long slender nose is annoying when french kissing - it's like a knife trying to cut your face πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Was it Big B who said Vidya reminded him of Waheeda?
aiyshababy thumbnail
did she told about who will do male role?
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

How many chances does daddy dearests lil one want..? 1.. 2.. 4..10.. 50.? πŸ₯±
πŸ˜†

IHLS, Aisha & Delhi 6, I dont think she had that great scope to establish her identity in terms of acting skills. Actually I want to see Soonam in intense acting, I mean some kind of role with potential eg like priyankas role in fashion, vidya's role in NOKJ or parineeta, etc. Something wherein we can see her true merit.
Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago