India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Yeh kya hora hai?????????

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ekta mam we all love you and you know that but why same stories again and again?

Why marrying a wrong guy and then leave him etc

And is killing Rashis baby a need??? I soo am against killing babies!! but Ekta tho haar serial mein ek na ek baby ko mardedti hai!

Of course im not saying that i will stop watching KMH but i hope Ekta knows best what she does...Embarrassed

Do you want Rashis baby to survive? and there an be soo many other reasons for a new twist but nor mudering a child... wat do u think?
Confused

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well i thought at starting one day arjun arohi will go against their family and at title love eachother crazily and all fun masti and too love but so fast they are marrying arohi to chiku disgusting same ekta drama marriage again and again and misunderstanding this is why she brought this show back god how boring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i hate Ektas storyline of multiple marriages and killing innocent unborn babies...
MrsQ. IF-Sizzlerz
MrsQ.
MrsQ.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

i hate Ektas storyline of multiple marriages and killing innocent unborn babies...
its not an ekta serial widout separatin lovers and abortion and miscarrrigaes !
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
ekta jab bachhe paida karwane pe aati hai toh
itne paida karwa deti hai ki 1 crore population toh aise hi badh jati hai hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
evn i dun want arohi to marry cheeku..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index