India-Forums

12th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Geeta has locked herself in the room and everyone is trying to get her to open the door.  She says to herself..there is no reason to live now.  

Another geeta comes in front and says its not all prince fault as u also liked his talk.   It is also ur fault.  The other geeta says it is also ur fault.  and 3rd geeta comes in front and says no..dont think like that..i know it is hard to walk on this path but dont fear..this is a test.   its like a good angel and bad angel.   Real Geeta is in thoughts.   She sees the dress given by prince lying on bed.   She thinks i never thought prince will do something like this with me.   I will not forget my fathers torture.   She lights the matchstick and sets the dress on fire.    She is looking very determined.   

Malini is filling rahul's ears against geeta...and she is telling rahul that ur dad is blindly loving rahul..and kamya fakely is supporting rahul and malini says i m a mom and u should understand me..and rahul is sitting there..listening to all this...and kinda has a mad look on his face.   

Raghu goes to reporter office and says whatever i ask i need answer....and then asks who gave u info in regards to dr. bhaghtas house and the person says i dont know the name but it was some woman and he gives the number the call came from.   and his friend says this # is from Dr. bhaghat's house...and he says i have that # stored on my phone...and they know that there is someone in the house who is doing all this.

Malini says i know ppl want to throw me out of this house and also ur husband and wife will also been thrown out cause of geeta and she is still filling rahul's ears...and kamya is still massaging rahul's head.   Dr. Bhaghat says vinod and prince are the same...but unjustice doesnt stand for a long time in front of justice.   and he is explaining geeta...that sometimes u have to stand against ur own to remove evil.   Raghu calls Dr. Bhaghat and informs him that it is some woman in his house that gave all the information.   There is someone who is trying to destroy ur image.   then he says the #..and Dr bhaghat says this # is rahul's room phone #.  and Dr. Bhaghat says so this means malini is behind this.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayAMSTanamikamundonJANNAVER_ER_YAmorenasmomabc20Humtum25milwebvemacynthia32bmm1985Heenapshanak.hotShas3KiranSD1nycsweetie

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update....
can geeta do something mor ethan just suicide please...Raghu needs to act fast and make her a little strong
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index