India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update January 12

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
  • Alka and Indu are outside police station and flunky is inside to talk to cops about registering an FIR.  Chander calls Alka and tells her to leave from there.
  • Babuji pacing and furious that Chander has disobeyed him.  Mom says he is no different from your children who are doing as they wish.  Jai's dad calls.  Says heard of Alka's deeds in Indiranagar and we are so proud that our 2 b daughter in law is so capable and fearless.  Babuji hands over the phone to mom (he didnt have time to listen to that guys rambling) and flunky comes to report that he lost Alka.
  • Flunky goes to Chander's house and demands to know where Chander is.  Dad says house is open look around.  While senior flunky's flunkies are looking around Chander dad tells him my dad gave his life for the Tiwaris.  And in so many years we have never dealt with like this.  And Govind says well Chander also never did something like this in so many years.  Before leaving says let Chander know that Babuji really pissed off.
  • Alka and Indu are hiding in some ruins and Chander has come there.  And Alka says why didnt you let us go to the cops.  Chander tells her its not as simple as you think you are taking a huge step against the injustice of society, nobody has the courage to oppose this.  These 2 arent the only people who have lost lives due to societal pressures.  And Indu says honor killings are in news daily.  Alka acts stunned like she is from some other planet and says why dont the cops do something.  Chander tells her even Babuji cant openly oppose something like this.  Alka says she is not afraid, she is with Indu (till death do them apart) and that she'll fight with or without father.  Babuji calls both Alka and Chander and they disconnect the phones.
  • Reporters have gathered outside Tiwari's.  Babuji feels that Chander has been encouraged by some vested interest or opposition ki move hai yeh (little does poor Babuji know that love can move mountains and in this case Chander too!)
  • Babuji is with sarpanch and they are saying we let them go only case of Chander and Alka.  Govind (his role is expanding a bit so have to use his name) beats up a reporter who's sneakily trying to see what Babuji upto.  And he tells Babuji that people want to interview him and Alka.  Babuji ponders that Abhi is fighting elections and Alka is giving interviews!
  • Alka's photos from previous night are flashed on tv.  As usual Babuji goes where's Abhi - and no one knows.  He's still in car with Nandini (Since last night he and Nandini are sitting in car?! who said this town was conservative!)  As usual he disconnects moms phones till Nandini taunts him.  Saying I dont want us to lie (hello ms i have to buy headache medicine and will return in 5 minutes!) 
  • Chalka.  Chander says if you arent hungry then how can I be hungry - Alka just stares at him.  He stares at her back and looks away each time she looks - she goes to him to share food (NOW i know why he kept looking at her - she had both the sandwiches!)  She thanks him and he says I am not doing it for this thanks.  She says I have to be formal with someone who wont even attend my wedding, then proceeds to ask why he wont come to her wedding (take a sword and just stab the guy already!)  He flashbacks to temple sindoor moment.  Tells Alka they'll move again when its dark to a safe place.

Preview:

• Abhi, the dodo, finally comes home (this guy is just too chilled out for somone in midst of an election campaign!) and along with Babuji is about to give interview to reporters when Jai's dad comes and congratulates him in front of everyone.  Says Alka has done what nobody dared do, she has inherited all your traits.
  • Sarpanch and gang are very angry with Babuji and tell him that you told us you are with us and to the reporters you say that what your daughter did is right - and Alka who is hiding with Indu overhears this and is shocked.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenfrodnaj7---ayesha---ozzyieRoarkPrinsesse.Suvit_areeb

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
ClapClap Thank you ! 
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks!
Till death do them apartLOL You are hilarious!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frod

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thnx.
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
hello ms i have to buy headache medicine and will return in 5 minutes!LOL

Thats really funny.loved ur coments and the update.

Edited by ayesha09 - 12 January 2011 at 11:01pm
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Alka is damn good and chander is even better.

BTW, I really cracked up on this line of yours which is damn good "Abhi, the dodo, finally comes home " ROFL
soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index