0 [0.00%]
16 [94.12%]
1 [5.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Precap: Yuvraj warns Prabhavati that if Vrinda leaves due to being offended by DK, he'll be enemies w/ all of them - her included! Clap

Yuvraj reads DK the riot act

Yuvraj is w/ DK & is yelling @ him for getting this favor from his mom.  DK tells him that he's trying to establish what he's spent a while trying to prove.  He tries to tell Yuvraj that Vrinda is Sandhya, out to avenge her father's death, but as usual, Yuvraj doesn't buy: he asks how she could have freed him from jail, agree to mother his baby and help him hold his head high, if she's out to avenge herself on him?  DK tells him that everytime he brought proof of it, she turned it against him LOL but she's not out to raise his reputation in public: she's out to destroy their family in public.

Yuvraj tells him that enough is enough, and begs him w/ folded hands to let it go, while DK too folds his hands and begs him for another opportunity.  DK tells him that if he fails this time, Yuvraj wouldn't have to do a thing - DK would leave on his own voluntarily, or Yuvraj could even finish him off.  Yuvraj is exasperated, and asks him what would he do w/ this  opportunity?  DK tells him that he'd bring him the proof he wants.  He tells her that when he's done, this girl will herself scream, 'Enough, I'm Sandhya'.

Yuvraj tells him that it it were just up to him, DK wouldn't even get an opportunity to stay, much less go after Vrinda.  But since his mom has agreed to this, Yuvraj has decided to give him an opportunity.  But he gives him an ultimatum: if he fails this time, he won't allow his mom or anyone to pardon DK.  He suggests that DK starts packing, b'cos he's bloody sure DK won't be any more successful this time than he's been so far.  DK tells him that that won't be necessary.  He asks Yuvraj to take Vrinda to the hall, and suggests that he'll get her.  Yuvraj disagrees and says that he'll do it himself, and suggests that DK call a taxi and start pondering where he'll stay from tomorrow (don't make it Suni chachi's maayka, or else all 4 of them will be out on the streets again)

Yuvraj leaves, and DK says that he'll stay right there, and after this episode, packing will happen, a taxi would come and there'd even be a farewell.  But whose - that time alone would tell.

Prabhavati tells Vrinda that she'll be tested

Vrinda walks into her room and sees Prabhavati there.  She remarks sarcastically about Queen Prabhavati Jagirdar being in the room of her subjects.  Queen Prabhavati tells  her that she too is a queen, since she owns half the property, so why is she calling herself a subject?  Queen Vrinda agrees LOL

Queen Vrinda however notes that this is the first time Queen Prabhavati has come to her room, and it's certainly not to remind her that she owns half the property - that she remembers permanently LOL Queen Prabhavati tells her that she's there to talk about DK.  Queen Vrinda tells her that that's a waste of time, but Queen Prabhavati tells her that he's an important part of the family.

Queen Prabhavati tells Queen Vrinda that DK suspects that she is Sandhya, and wonders why he would think that?  Sandhya hesitates for a moment, and then bursts out laughing, and then Queen Vrinda remarks that she does such a great job that even Queen Prabhavati thinks she's acting.  Queen Prabhavati denies it, and says that she doesn't believe that she's Sandhya, but that DK is willing to swear that she is Sandhya.

Queen Vrinda says that she too is willing to swear that DK is not a person, but a dog (why insult dogs for no reason, majesty?) She suggests that Queen Prabhavati put him to some useful work, since he's always sitting around idle, and will soon say that Prabhavati is not vaheni, but Madhubala.  Queen Prabhavati says that she's not kidding, and Queen Vrinda asks her what she's supposed to do?

Queen Prabhavati tells her that she won't have to do anything, and that DK would, and that he's requested one last opportunity to prove his point.  He wants to present a piece of evidence about her, and that after that, the entire truth will come out.  (Majesty, I think it's brilliant of you to actually tip off Queen Vrinda this way, making it less likely that DK will prove his point)

Queen Vrinda tells her that Sita just had one agni-pariksha to give, but they've made it a daily affair.  She accuses Queen Prabhavati of suspecting her as well.  Queen Prabhavati denies it, but says that she wants to end DK's suspicions, so that he never raises a finger @ her.  She wants her to shut DK for good.

Queen Vrinda then says that it's always one thing after another, but @ this point, Yuvraj joins and begs her to co-operate.  He tells her that she's Vrinda, so how could DK prove that she's Sandhya?  He asks her to come w/ him, and that he too wants to end this Sandhya-Vrinda controversy for good.  He asks her to silence DK for ever.  Queen Prabhavati too begs her, and Vrinda wonders what DK is up to now?

Queen Vrinda finally agrees, but then asks what would happen to PK if she passed?  Queen Prabhavati tells her that she can pick his punishment.  Yuvraj & Vrinda both leave, and Queen Prabhavati smirks, thinking she's got her.

The test

DK is waiting in the hallway, w/ some servants, and Sarla, Yuvraj, Vrinda & Prabhavati join him.  DK tells Vrinda that he didn't expect her to turn up, but she proved him wrong.  DK tells her that he'll tell her what her test is.  He tells her that she won't have to walk on fire or jump from a cliff, but just do a small task for them.  He then calls her to him.

DK then shows Vrinda a garlanded photo of Shyamrao Savratkar, and she is stunned.  DK asks her why she is silent on seeing that portrait - what relationship does she have w/ that man?  Vrinda tells him that if she ain't mistaken, it's Sandhya's dad, so why does he have that, w/ agarbatis & alcohol?  DK says that that's just it - to bring peace to the soul, he's provided the alcohol.  He wants to see what the old man prefers - peace, or alcohol.  (Good gesture, DK, on someone you killed, even if accidentally)  He asks Vrinda why she should be tense, and that he was extremely revered by Sandhya, and had she been here, she'd have beaten him up, but since she is Vrinda, she should have no problems w/ it.  Sandhya is stunned @ the sight of all this. 

DK then explains to her the task @ hand - he tells her that Sandhya's dad hated alcohol, but today, he plans to end that revulsion through her hands.  He wants to explain to her dad what he missed by not having alcohol while he was alive.  And this would be done by Vrinda.  Sarla smirks, while Yuvraj & Prabha look puzzled.

DK then tells Vrinda to bathe it in alcohol Dead (What a stupid test - even a Sandhya can do that, justifying it on the same grounds like the Pandavas did while fighting their enemies) He tells her that the Vrinda who doesn't know how to respect living people would have no qualms about pouring alcohol over a dead man's pic.  But if she was Sandhya, she'd take forever to get there, and won't be able to pull this off.  So he challenges her to prove that she's not Sandhya by bathing that portrait in alcohol.  For Vrinda, who was brought up in a slum amidst alcohol & gambling, it'd be no big deal, but for Sandhya, who still cries on seeing her dad's portrait, it would be next to impossible.  So they can now see who will win - DK or Vrinda?

Vrinda balks

DK then takes her by the arm and pulls her towards the portrait.  DK keeps taunting her, & challenging her to pick up the bottle and empty it on the portrait.  Finally, DK takes the open bottle & puts it in her hand, while Sandhya is just lost in thought @ the sight.  He then announces that in a little while, Vrinda would bathe the portrait in alcohol.  Before she does that, he wants to say something about him, and goes on to praise Savratkar.  He then describes Savratkar's history, and the fact that Sandhya was his favorite.  He describes how Savratkar got his 4 daughters married into good families, but looked for a great one for Sandhya, but unfortunately died the day of her wedding.  He tells them that while they don't see it, he does - that she's Sandhya, and that if she isn't, she'd bathe the portrait in alcohol.  He asks them all to clap, but nobody does.

He then asks Vrinda what she's thinking, while Sandhya is lost.  He then tries to force her to pour the alcohol on it, but at the last moment, Sandhya screams no, and stops.  DK flashes a V sign, while Sarla smiles, and Prabhavati looks suspicious.

Comments

What a stupid, dragged out episode.  DK gets a last opportunity, and has to do it immediately, and that too like this?  And I don't see why Sandhya should have failed - she could have in her mind apologized to her father, explaining that she had to do such things to be successful in getting him and others justice.  Instead, she's almost exposed herself to everyone here.

Granted, DK doesn't know about Sandhya's affection for Neeraj, but he could have scouted her room for personal items that would have demonstrated that she was Sandhya - more than she needed to be.  Instead, he came up w/ this stupid test.  He was there when Sandhya took what everyone - him included - thought was a false oath on her father, so why does he think that this would be all that difficult?

Episode rating: Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Thumbs Up:  Yuvraj reading DK the riot act

Thumbs Down:  Really dragged out episode, and DK wasted his last chance on this?

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittmvatsasc19ER_ER_YAravneetgillmilwebSubaru537p0lkad0tmanya7878mitumi***Anu***cloudzivanta29Kiran_83msrkdesi-galSEPIDEHhsinipillaibmm1985kalika_29pul18KhaLidaHKS_Minionimagine-addictshinyclassicSophia21-JaZ-nivedithaammoosRajinilicious

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! I'm surprised that you managed to find a thumbs up point for this episode at all haha. I thought it was really useless and dissatisfying :( 

Is there even any possible way that they could DOUBT that she is Sandhya :\ I don't understand Prabha, for a while I thought she was being genuine but as soon as Sandhya left the room the camera panned across and her expression made me think that she's thinking something different to what she was actually saying.

All I can think that could possibly happen now is that someone comes into the haveli or some other problem is brought up, that diverts everyone's attention. Honestly, I found this episode just.. stupid, as you say :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulsaggi80KS_Minion.Vrish.imagine-addict

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
B'cos Sandhya was blind, everybody thought she was Vrinda until she did something that only Sandhya would do.  Sunita spotted her crying over Sandhya's father, DK spotted her rushing when she got news  of Savita & Sakshi's accident, & w/ Sarla, she herself spilt the beans when she reminded her of how Sarla had helped her & Neeraj - something Vrinda couldn't possibly have known.  So while Prabha is suspicious, I doubt that she'd think this is Sandhya - she probably thinks this is some other enemy out to get them for some reason or another.  So no, Vrinda's guise is normally safe, except that she's been stupid enough to expose it to Sunita, DK & Sarla.

I agree w/ you that there were no positives, but 2 Jagirdars @ each others throats is always a treat to watch.  But yeah, this episode was dragged.  One way she could salvage herself tomorrow - challenge Yuvraj to do it, since he's not Shyamrao's son: I doubt that Yuvraj, vile as he is, will be able to either, and Vrinda will be unscathed.

Speaking of someone entering the haveli, that might be the other thing that happens - Damodar comes in and totally distracts everybody from DK's purpose, putting him back to square one once again.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p0lkad0tKiran_83KS_Minion

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I've not watched the episode but i dont think i want to now, like you said she could have easily have done the task...i hope she has some good excuse fo not doing it.

Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I agree w/ you that there were no positives, but 2 Jagirdars @ each others throats is always a treat to watch.  But yeah, this episode was dragged.  One way she could salvage herself tomorrow - challenge Yuvraj to do it, since he's not Shyamrao's son: I doubt that Yuvraj, vile as he is, will be able to either, and Vrinda will be unscathed.

Speaking of someone entering the haveli, that might be the other thing that happens - Damodar comes in and totally distracts everybody from DK's purpose, putting him back to square one once again.

I hope she can be salvaged as you say. She should have declined to do it in the first place, because I don't think anyone would want to do something like that, whether it was their father or not. It would have saved the scene at the end with her shrieking and even though it would have been suspicious it would have been less so than how it actually happened. Maybe she could have just put on a bit of an emotional act and said about how DK has already beat her own mum and dad up, and she has her own dad and wouldn't want someone doing something like that to his photo :P I dunno!

Yeah you're right maybe she could ask Yuvraj to do it too. But then why would he? He doesn't need to prove his identity like they're making Sandhya/Vrinda do. Hopefully something does happen so that her cover isn't totally blown though :( everything went from good to bad in the space of 20 minutes in this episode!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537.Vrish.KS_Minion

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
No, reason she would ask Yuvraj to do it would be to demonstrate to DK that not just she, but almost nobody else would be that obnoxious w/ a dead man's photo, not just Sandhya.  She'd prove that one doesn't have to be a Sandhya to not disecreate Savratkar's portrait.  It's not so much a test of Yuvraj, as much as a demonstration that her refusal to dishonor Sandhya's father by no way proves that she is Sandhya.  In fact, if she makes a first move here, Sarla, newly envious of DK, might back her up and totally sabotage DK's plan, and in the process, even get the support of Yuvraj while she's planning to destroy him.

But you were right as well - Vrinda could have said that she saw how DK treated her own parents, and that she'd refuse to insult Sandhya's father that way, regardless of whether he was her father or not.

But Sandhya is too careless - she needs to be more quick thinking and come out w/ credible ways out of this, just like she did on Christmas when she explained her reaction to Shreya's drunkenness so well that even DK was impressed.

KS_Minion

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
meh episode. I don't really see a rush for DK to expose her. He could have taken time to devise some sort of a brilliant plan. But in a way I'm glad that they are trying to end this battle between DK and Vrinda once and for all. All Vrinda needs is a good, convincing excuse to get out of this situation. Either I'm seeing DK pack his things and leave for good or Sandhya is almost driven to reveal herself BUT some sort of distraction occurs, which probably end up by someone showing up. Also, where is Puru? And why hasn't Pankaj returned yet?

.Vrish.

SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vrisha for the update.

Go to top