Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 12th 2011 - Written Update (Page 5)

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I surely appreciate all the support from you guys, honestly I am not concerned someone didn't like my update. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like many of you mentioned, this is a completely volunteered task and I truly appreciate all the updaters who are diligently posting updates on their scheduled days and I appreciate the readers and commenters of updates even more since it keeps the discussions going.
And I agree Groucho, short updates should suffice most of the time. I thought of elaborating on each and every gift that Jagya got, but then I thought it is not significant to anything happening in the story, so a short update was fine.
Another reason for the short update was the Nor-easter blizzard that slammed us and we had power outage for several hours. So once we got power back I wanted to get more life-sustaining stuff done rather than a detailed update LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I surely appreciate all the support from you guys, honestly I am not concerned someone didn't like my update. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like many of you mentioned, this is a completely volunteered task and I truly appreciate all the updaters who are diligently posting updates on their scheduled days and I appreciate the readers and commenters of updates even more since it keeps the discussions going.
And I agree Groucho, short updates should suffice most of the time. I thought of elaborating on each and every gift that Jagya got, but then I thought it is not significant to anything happening in the story, so a short update was fine.
Another reason for the short update was the Nor-easter blizzard that slammed us and we had power outage for several hours. So once we got power back I wanted to get more life-sustaining stuff done rather than a detailed update LOL

By no means was it short.........it encapsulated everything in a nutshell and that itself is an art. SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top