Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 12th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hey priya..great update as usual..so jagya has now sunk to being a complete jackass..nice work creatives..i used to find his character very real..so i shud have expected tht it wud be changed to being a snob or being negative soon..thts how ALL real characters on ALL shows end up..and by the way,the guy is hitting on another girl in the city and now moving to kiss anandi's hands??sheesh,i guess the randiness has not subsided even now..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxsudssdivmathpjyokhusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

hey priya..great update as usual..so jagya has now sunk to being a complete jackass..nice work creatives..i used to find his character very real..so i shud have expected tht it wud be changed to being a snob or being negative soon..thts how ALL real characters on ALL shows end up..and by the way,the guy is hitting on another girl in the city and now moving to kiss anandi's hands??sheesh,i guess the randiness has not subsided even now..LOL

Well...........the hand that he should have kissed he rejected..........Ouch
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
jagya is in a tug of war with his tauji  -to win the title the best MCP - wohi old concept that a guy can do anything and still be right, but not a girl

i have really started liking gauri... she is so much more level headed when compared to this bigda hua chhora... and all three are of the same age...  bas isi ko kya problem hai yar? Wink but well, we know... men!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

jagya is in a tug of war with his tauji  -to win the title the best MCP - wohi old concept that a guy can do anything and still be right, but not a girl

i have really started liking gauri... she is so much more level headed when compared to this bigda hua chhora... and all three are of the same age...  bas isi ko kya problem hai yar? Wink but well, we know... men!! Wink
oh ya...tht is the answer..in come the Y chromosome and out goes the brains..LOL

sudssdivmathpjyo

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hehehe.....shh... hope there aint  many 'angry young men' here in this forum Wink 

divmathpjyoanu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

hehehe.....shh... hope there aint  many 'angry young men' here in this forum Wink 

Basant has been awfully quiet, congenial, smiling, laughing these days. Wonder when the volcano will erupt.Wink

divmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

oh ya...tht is the answer..in come the Y chromosome and out goes the brains..LOL
OhhhWink how i missed these medically inspired comments by our own BV forum resident doctorLOL..welcome back anuSmile..now waiting for your angry at dadisa commentsWink......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice episode but what an awful update!

Go to top