Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 12th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
loved DS...........c was behaving like a kid..............when jag told he forget her gift!!LOL
nandu DS de bada lag raha tha mujhe!!ROFL

and BADBOO........DHUL MITTI..........GHEE TEL KIDead

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
baat tho dhool mitti ki ya atta masale ki na hai..  he is just finding bahanas...  from the precap, i felt like he was about to kiss anandi's hand.. and suddenly something hit his mind - zor se...  didnt look like it was something as materialistic as he put it...  may be somewhere back in his mind he had this guilty feeling - tht he had been feeling nice in gauri's company which was kinda unjust towards anandi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdivmathpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Yes, I have been saying the same....that Jagya is being overly cruel to Anandi since he is projecting his guilt onto her so he doesn't feel like he is a jerk..Too bad he is though Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyo

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
exacly!  hey is just throwing all his guilt upon her.  may be he feels he can feel a lil less guilty tht way. it has nothing to do with her stinking. 
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Jagya has come home expecting a Gauri in Anandi..............it will get only worse when he finds out how well she is doing with the children........and more comparisons to counter his guilt.

I must apologize for analyzing what Anandi was doing incorrectly, with her limited knowledge she is using the skills that she has and knows best to help these kids. That for me is admirable.

She may not have the fire of the old Anandi but if there was any time for it ................she should show it to Jagya now. She must learn to get rid of the sad face and stand up for what she is doing...........

Bad enough Dadisa still does not understand why she is doing what she is doing..............but from yesterday's episode, I gathered that whilst she may not understand, she is not standing in her way either.

What a ridiculous statement to make about the chalk or mud smell..............it is guilt, infatuation with city life and Gauri..........that has made him what he is.

Let us hope that one day he does not wake up to find both girls have flown the coop...............which is a distinct possibility.

sudsspjyokhusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

exacly!  hey is just throwing all his guilt upon her.  may be he feels he can feel a lil less guilty tht way. it has nothing to do with her stinking. 

Probably..... but HIS guilt just not justify being cruel and hurting a person who is his wife and loves him.

sudsspjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Originally posted by pjyo

i liked the way anandi explained to the twins mom about sending daughters to school-logical not overly preachy...
Didnt like the look of total revulsion on jagya's face as it wasn't anything bad on her hand-i guess it was just chalkdust from writing on blackboard.Confused .

I actually love the smell of chalk...esp wet chalk. In school, I would eat wet chalk...Yeah, I know I am weird Big smile
Winkmee too in that wierd category ..we used to play with duster in classroom  blowing the chalkdustLOL 
wonder why he is so bothered about dhool mitti after years in village,must be guilt complex at the attension he is showing gauri or his nostrils have got used to gauri's perfume..And i actually love the  the smell of earth-especially when it rains-dharthi ki sondhi sondhi khushboo..Day Dreaming

Edited by pjyo - 12 January 2011 at 10:38pm

sudssdivmathkhusi_*

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by sudss

Probably..... but HIS guilt just not justify being cruel and hurting a person who is his wife and loves him.
That total look of revulsion Angrywas not justified at all..And all this when anandi is really  trying to change, he himself kept on saying she needs to  spend more time away from kitchen and now  she is doing exactly that ,doing the best with what  little education she got-little steps ,yeah,but in the right direction..
This is the time where he should encourage her ,commend her for having the guts to stay in jail for saving a kid and starting the school...I may understand his attraction towards gauri but the  revulsion towards anandi  was in no way justifiableThumbs Down -years together but suddenly after a couple of month in city he  suddenly  can't even stand her smell Shocked

sudssdivmath

Go to top