Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Anandi prepares for her class next day and talks to Jagya's photo. She feels Jagya will be very happy to see the new Anandi and says that Jagya is responsible for this change. She promises never to feel differently about Jagya.
In the morning, Anandi and Phooli head toward school and Jagya arrives a day early in Jetsar. Anandi does not see Jagya as they pass by. Jagya comes home and everybody is very happy since they were expecting to see him the next day. Jagya looks around for Anandi and Daadisa sarcastically tells him that she isn't interested in serving her family and is now out to improve the society. She tells him she is a teacher now. Jagya is surprised. He distributes gifts that he got for everyone. Everyone is happy.
At the school, the twin girls whose mother forbade them to come to school come there anyway. Anandi tells them that they should go back home and come only when their mother permits. Before they can be sent back, the mother comes there and starts yelling at Anandi. She says she was already worried for her girls and they dont' need to study, but to learn household chores. Anandi tells her to turn around and see what she is seeing. The woman sees all girls learning to sew and is silent. Anandi says she is teaching the girls household chores along with usual lessons. She says she knows the difficulties girls face since she has gone through it all and advises the mother to take a decision that will help her daughters. The mother is left thinking

Precap : Anandi runs to meet Jagya in their room. Just as Jagya is about to kiss her hand, he turns his face away in disgust and says her hand stinks . Anandi is sad

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 January 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapmvatsaahcirpurvismomsx3pandey1pragyakumarAMSTsc19sharmilaprasadER_ER_YAneteche_csashbmiss_patel5HeenapJoshana458bostanianrgattuSun-Lovepallaidivmathsudssnaj7daddysgirl786mushkan_2003pjyoSushitaLover23anu rulzammooskhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Jan 12th 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya... Jagya says she USED to stink of kitchen smell and nnow its mud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THanks Uma,
I wasn't really listening...I was glaring at Jagya Dead

rgattu

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i liked the way anandi explained to the twins mom about sending daughters to school-logical not overly preachy...
Didnt like the look of total revulsion on jagya's face as it wasn't anything bad on her hand-i guess it was just chalkdust from writing on blackboard.Confused .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiiloveidiotboxdivmath

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Whatever the smell is , isnt he the same mitti ki product.. didnt he used to play in the mud and comes back calling Anandi, what does he think he never stinked Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusudssdivmathiloveidiotboxpjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Whatever the smell is , isnt he the same mitti ki product.. didnt he used to play in the mud and comes back calling Anandi, what does he think he never stinked Stern Smile

Uma - you nailed it !!! I was just thinking about that....There were so many occasions when he was sweating like a pig after playing cricket and used to go near Anandi when they were kids........I dint like the way he snubbed her for smelling of mud...come on even if he had a problem with that..he could have said it in a nice way...why hurt someone by being so rude..

pjyo

nilizaa

nilizaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

i liked the way anandi explained to the twins mom about sending daughters to school-logical not overly preachy...
Didnt like the look of total revulsion on jagya's face as it wasn't anything bad on her hand-i guess it was just chalkdust from writing on blackboard.Confused .

I actually love the smell of chalk...esp wet chalk. In school, I would eat wet chalk...Yeah, I know I am weird Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top