Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 12 PR (Page 8)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

really don't want Jaywant spoiling anything for Arman....Kool, I know that you like Jaywant, but I am enjoying Arman together in their little house.

Tulsey darling mistake mistake ! Its not Jaywant I like , I like the passion put in PR . If that passion is removed and bro sis chatting on a chatai is shown it becomes incredibly boring .I mean what r ARMAN doing ...........becoming seperate and solving her maaykas never ending problems instead of romancing ?
Neither was I attached to Shravni nor am I attached to Jay . I write all that for FUN .Mazaaa aata hai na ? U laughed or no in ur office ?LOL  

exactly, they sit on the chatai and talk about x,y,z 's problems ...... and if they talk about themselves its is the standard dialogue "manav/archana main janati/janata hoon ki aap/tum kabhi kuch galat nahin kar sakte/sakti "

..... i'm like - ok i get it, these two are so pious that all the burra khayal never even touches their mind ..... we have established the trust factor to death .... now lets get down to the romance ..... and by that i don't mean the pao-bhaji variety of romance .....

how about some cute nok-jhok, pulling each other's leg, something intimate or passionate ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Holy Archu was standing right behind him in VIVEKANANDA pose [ folded arms] with a sneer permitted by the holy scriptures for rare evil occasions like these .LOLLOL

Batatawada felt quite RELIEVED to see her go . Women gave one such a PEEING sensation at times he thought and hurried off to find the toilet .ROFL

U CHEE CHEE Man !ROFL

I mean there is a  LIMIT to showing how adjusting ARchu is and how Bad Savita is ! How BORING !LOLLOL

Batatawada went to sneakily meet the Kudi Punjaban in the hotel where she begged and begged for his sperm again . LOLLOL

Are we gonna see a scene where Batatawada is caught red handed in bed with Madhuri with CHADDAR upto his chubby bare chest with Holy Archu leading all into his hotel room , or is only Vaishu gonna walk in just after Batatawada's AHEM with Madhuri? hawwwwwwwww!!!!!! LOLLOL so typical of kekta

Enjoy the saga of Dharmu's spermatozoa.ROFL

Hahahahahahaha LOLLOL Hilarious commentary di!!!!!!! Clap
Di dharmu's spermatozoa is giving laughs for all of us here Keep it up!!!!!!!! dharmu LOL
Yeah!!!!! The slapgiver award goes to none oder dan sulo sorry slapochana LOLLOL
Thad diya ek LOL She must start coaching teenage girls how to slap wen in trouble
Jay provided d much needed passion in PR Thumbs Up
Manav again shall become d saviour of K daughther- vaishali jab he ll catch dharmu in soccer shortsLOL running around madhuri Wink ewwwwwwww paunchy ROFL
Phew! No poha today di LOL

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 January 2011 at 5:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

just saw THE scene

the way I see it Jaywant is lovelorn. He is obsessed.  He is weakened.

I don't think Jay loves Archana (even in his own way). I think he could have at one time but Archana never gave him the chance.

Jay did not originally think of Archana in a desirable sense. he was appreciative of her good looks but in a casual manner.

he was not even attracted to her when dharmesh suggested the match, though they had been in close proximity for months.  He considered Archana as a suitable marriageable prospect. typical for someone looking for an arranged alliance.  I did not find his non-romantic reasons bad. In fact I thought he was very pragmatic at the time. 

I think the very moment that he really got attracted to Archana (for me) was when SHE walked up to him and asked if he would still marry her. I am not sure if it was her bold gesture or her submissive, docile attitude doing it that attracted him.  they never developed the character enough for us to understand this

At this point of time, he stopped seeing her as a prospect but as HIS WOMAN TO BE. still non-romantic. more possessive.

jaywant is a go-getter.  such people steal success, anyway they can.  again does not make them bad in doing so (unless their act is criminal) just makes them admirable to watch at play.

archana's remoteness, her non-chalant responses, insensitive hold on to manav and old memories did not repel but actually attracted jaywant - not for love or lust but as a challenge.  he was still playing a catch me if you can game. that is a sure-fire way of engaging and enrapturing a  game maker. that is what jaywant is and archu unwittingly was playing the part of the bait in a very appealing and delectable way.

his obsession now is for the failure he faced.  yes he is attracted to her. he thinks he is in love with her genuiely but actually in my opinion he is reeling from the fact that he was not able to possess her.   the game maker lost the play.  he will continue to think he is in love with her until he gets her. then he will realize it was not her but the image of her in his own mind he was obsessed about. I think its a little more complicated than that . Beautiful and innocent is a combo no man in the world can resist and he had bargained on getting her to fall madly in love with him by manipulating that innocence . To his surprise he found that he Couldn't . Now what he had was a combo of beautiful , innocent , and indifference . He saw the worship in her eyes for another man and wondered why the hell HE couldnt have it . Inspite of himself , he started noticing her as a woman to understand this answer .......initially he did NOT notice her as she was a mere means to fulfil hia material goals . And when he started noticing her , he liked what he saw and his libido was stirred . niks said theres a difference between having the hots and being in love .........but in the case of some men , this cannot be segregated .

that will never happen, the CVS and the audience will not allow it, so we will never get the opportunity of seeing jaywant hit this realization and tire of Archana.  his belief in his love for her is genuine, he has just misunderstood his own feelings. I think.

I felt bad for him today.  I think the whole comment about you are not Manav was in poor taste. This was a man you agreed to marry inspite of knowing about him and Manav.  This was a man you rejected not for his own misdeeds but for your own fantasy. Some sensitivity to him and the shock he received from your abrupt and 11th hour departure would have been appreciated.  

viram

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

If that passion is removed and bro sis chatting on a chatai is shown it becomes incredibly boring .

ROFLROFL
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

If that passion is removed and bro sis chatting on a chatai is shown it becomes incredibly boring .

ROFLROFL

Tar kai ga , doosra kai kartat , chatai war bastat daar ughda takun and tichya maherabaddal gappa martat . Ani ticha maher ek imported namuna aahe , tyaanche problems KADHICH sampat nahi .Ha kasla romance ga . Itka bore hota sangu . Ata kai tar tichya eka bahinicha navra sperms donate karat sutlai . Adhi kai tar ek bahinila sasarchyanni gharabaher kadli hoti .
viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

Tar kai ga , doosra kai kartat , chatai war bastat daar ughda takun and tichya maherabaddal gappa martat . Ani ticha maher ek imported namuna aahe , tyaanche problems KADHICH sampat nahi .Ha kasla romance ga . Itka bore hota sangu . Ata kai tar tichya eka bahinicha navra sperms donate karat sutlai . Adhi kai tar ek bahinila sasarchyanni gharabaher kadli hoti .

No secrets  in Marathi please.Not fair AngryCudnt understand a word Kools.

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

ho ga LOLLOL kadhi na sampnare karanjkar parivarache problems n @black ROFL
armanz romance is phooskaLOL hey di ajit vandu is back now did u read tat article abt vandu?
Hopefully dey will show sum pavitra romance with passion EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 January 2011 at 8:30am

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

ROFLROFL

No secrets  in Marathi please.Not fair AngryCudnt understand a word Kools.

oh viram di LOL (dunno ur name di) not secrets di n i were talking abt armanz chatai n poha romance LOL n abt k family's never ending problems

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramDabulls23

Go to top