Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 12 PR (Page 7)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

neway love jay-affects on manav.....from lifeless he becomes really rocking! i think man-jay turn on each other more than archana does them. LOL

OMG OMG !! I agree ..Man-jay are HOT !!! They have a sizzling chemistry !!!.. Day Dreaming ...

btw .. i agree , manav got the waiter job only to witness the sperm donation ....
this job too will be forgotten within a couple of days like the driver job ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

So lets get ready for 
One more party.
One more Tamasha. 
One more torturous experience for our favourite Manohar.
One more opportunity for the thappad queen  to slap someone. 
One more opportunity for Arman to be treated like scum.
One more opportunity for Savita to settle scores with Ks.
One more 
opportunity  for Manav to come to someone's rescue.

LOL gosh .. This has almost became a template for all the parties in PR ..
I think I will skip the part where manav is serving everyone drinks and the V sisters are rolling their eyes ...

I will directly jump to dharmu/madz making out session .. of course, i dont think they will get to the main part though .. manav will stop the apavitra-ness just in time ..

Edited by lunza - 13 January 2011 at 3:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hillarious commentry....ROFLROFL

just cant stop laughing....ROFL

koolsadhu1000

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary kool ..... i loved the part where you wrote about TDH and archana ..... you always write archana in her self-righteous avtaar so perfectly that i can almost imagine her expressions in the scene .......

so right about the utter lack of passion between archana and her bhagwan ..... they look so fondly at each other as if they are a set of twins ... love, affection, admiration everything is there but no passion.

Which twisted universe is this, where everyone wants to sleep with darmesh and no one wants to sleep with jaywant

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Mannu working as waiter will catch FBD and Madhuri in their Making out session for BM transplant...That is the only reason CVs have put him as waiter so he will be working @ the  hotel where VS will be hosting their anniv party...

Thats what will disgust me . Will stopping him in time make it bETTER for Vaishali ? What they r trying to show is his sleeping with Madhuri in the past is FORGIVABLE as it is a past thingy and The Sleeping AFTER the marraige , which is a SIN has been THANKFULLY AVOIDED by Manav 's ATTEMPTS AS THAT WAITER . And so The Marraige has been SAVED . Im gonna slash em for this with GLEEBig smile

viram

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Which twisted universe is this, where everyone wants to sleep with darmesh and no one wants to sleep with jaywant

The twisted universe of PR

viram

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

hey kool..i still cnt get over the fact tht suddenly dharmu has TWO women fighting for his sperms..every batatawada has his day i guess..and i found the ordering scene is little over the top too..i mean,its a pav-bhaji shop..its not like they have a 20 page menu to choose frm tht there was so much juvenile harkat of ordering opposite food..and fight abt what??butter pav-bhaji or plain pav-bhaji..its not like they are two different dishes even..butter is an add-on for crying out loud..sumtimes the scriptwriter really shud be fined for writing such ridiculous scenes..

anu , not only r the two women fighting for his sperms they r THANKING him for agreeing to have sex with themLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

viramanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
 really don't want Jaywant spoiling anything for Arman....Kool, I know that you like Jaywant, but I am enjoying Arman together in their little house.

Tulsey darling mistake mistake ! Its not Jaywant I like , I like the passion put in PR . If that passion is removed and bro sis chatting on a chatai is shown it becomes incredibly boring .I mean what r ARMAN doing ...........becoming seperate and solving her maaykas never ending problems instead of romancing ?
Neither was I attached to Shravni nor am I attached to Jay . I write all that for FUN .Mazaaa aata hai na ? U laughed or no in ur office ?LOL  

viramanu rulz

Go to top