Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 12 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine10

excellent commentary kool.

Jaywant the Man in PR. Manav and archana got married instantly because of Jaywant. they left the K household because of Jaywant. he is planning to insult the manav and Archana but it is backfiring and helping Arman instead. A strong antagonist breeds a strong protagonist. Jaywant is adding spice, mirchi and tadka to the show.

The sperm donor dramesh is getting irritated. detective archana is not able to handle the case and not even taking help, this shows Archana has not changed at all. But maa ka ladla Manav has changed  much after marriage.

How APT Darling . Ur just like Mandy .SmileSmileSmile She comments aptly too .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Sulo will slap Dharmu if he is found doing AHEM in bedROFL  I mean manohar will GOGGLE .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm
HardyBoy Newbie
HardyBoy
HardyBoy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Kool Di  I am a fan of your commentary but I am a silent reader . I liked your analysis on Jay .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HardyBoy

Kool Di  I am a fan of your commentary but I am a silent reader . I liked your analysis on Jay .

Smile Thank u Hardy [ if I may call u that]
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed today's episode. I don't blame Archana for not revealing Dharmesh's truth to Vaishali, she listened to Manav and realized that no one would believe her. I still think that Archana is better off telling her parents, they would believe her and together they could find a way to expose Dharmesh

I am glad Sulochana and Manohar have seen for themself the different side to Jaywant, so far they've thought of him as the good guy who got his heart broken when in reality he isn't that good.

I liked the Deshmukhs together, it was nice to see Savita behave and put her hatred for Archana aside. It was awkward dinner, definately not the most comfortable but it was a start.

viramTiyali

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
kools commentary kools...as usualThumbs Up...seems like spermy man trains his little swimmers for marathons, that is why they are in such high demand..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
TDH at his best today...I enjoyed every minute of it...Kya acting ki hai usne...Wah wah wah wow wow wow...So much needed passion for love TDh has brought which is lacking with ArMan in PR land...Clap His track is making the show worthwhile and worth watching..Big smile

Yes as I have been saying for quite some time TDH has fallen for Archu hard and he wants to be a changed man just to have her..Archu needs to take responsibility for her taking part in driving this man insane and to this point...She still goes on throwing Ullu Lallu Mannu in TDH's face..All she had to say is It is abt me and not abt u...I am not in love with you and we can never be a couple...I love ULM and I am married to him...we are happy...Hope u find happiness elsewhere...end of story...No need to flaunt ULM in front of his face to aggrevate the situation further...Sometimes I feel she deserves what is coming to her...

Abt her sharing this with ULM I am in two thoughts...As long as SulMan knows abt it atleast Archu has some support...ULM might do something drastic in anger if he finds out how TDH acted with his WIFI Archu...So not sure...But she defo should let SulMan know abt FBD and Madhuri-Varun fact...

Mannu working as waiter will catch FBD and Madhuri in their Making out session for BM transplant...That is the only reason CVs have put him as waiter so he will be working @ the  hotel where VS will be hosting their anniv party...

Slapochana at her best yet again slapping next victim...OuchShocked

Damo could have let Savita feel imp one day by asking her what she wants to eat instead of over compensating Archu by constantly asking what Archu wants...Apni BIWI ka khayal rakho jisne apna ghar aur grihasthi donoko sambhala hai 30+ yrs se...Big smile

FBD's character is completely destroyed now...

Excellent hillarious commentary Kools....Keep it coming..

Niki, Sherma, Jasmin and others had excellent points too...Enjoyed reading all the pages..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 January 2011 at 9:07pm

viramkoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Jan 10 Enjoy the bigamy of the Fertile Batawada as it lasts

Jan 11T
hus ends the saga of the Fertile Batatawada.

Jan 12 Enjoy the saga of Dharmu's spermatozoa

ClapClapClapOoh !! Aah !!  Enough laughter therapy  to  make the most depressed soul to love life.ROFL
 ROFL
Muvvaa to you Kools 

Star   I confer this award  on you ( medal) for the public Service that you are doing . Great Kools.

So lets get ready for 
One more party.
One more Tamasha. 
One more torturous experience for our favourite Manohar.
One more opportunity for the thappad queen  to slap someone. 
One more opportunity for Arman to be treated like scum.
One more opportunity for Savita to settle scores with Ks.
One more 
opportunity  for Manav to come to someone's rescue.

The CVs hav given Manav a job as a waiter in the same hotel that Varsha and Satish are hosting their Anniv party.
It will be the same hotel where Madhuri and Dharmesh will do Ahem.(Dharmu will oblige Madhuri and do her a favour by donating his much sought after and prized sperm.)
Manav will stumble upon this evidence of Dharmu's bigamy and inform Archu
She will come down ready to wag a finger at Dhramu  and warn him for the umpteenth time that she will not keep quiet.

Looks like TDh is completely lost in his love for Archu.he is ready to worship the earth she walks on. I am not sure, but dont you think such people like TDH should be handled with care.? The more you incite them the more violent they are bound to get. 

My questions -
1.Where were Manju and Vinod? Vaishali and Dharmu were on good terms with them right ? Then why were they not invited.

2.Why didnt Manav even enquire where Sachu was?

3.If all the factory workers were invited where was Ajit?

Good homework for the CVs.

[/QUOTE]

Go to top