Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 12 PR (Page 2)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Fab commentary Kools!!! Clap

I really loved Jays scene todays - kya passion and excitement - go Mahesh - really rocking performance!!! Ur right TDH provides the passion and excitement factor in PR Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

batatawada and his kudi punjaban bore me SleepySleepySleepy - they need a new storyline soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10sherma--Hope--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools!!!

Lovely commentary! Very hilarious and I enjoyed a lot.

Okay now my take on the episode.

1.) I can't believe I'm saying this--- I really felt VERY VERY VERY sorry for Jay just by reading the written update. He reminded me of Sujal Garewal in Kahin to Hoga today.

I really hope they make his role like Sidney in the Tale of Two Cities. He never got the girl since he was quite imperfect, poor, an alcoholic, a little corrupt too, a complicated character, but immensely smart-- the girl chose the hero who was a typical good guy. But he remained an important character till the end and saved the romantic couple from their enemies. Similarily Jay should also come down with a hatchet on Manju and Rasika.

2.) I felt VERY VERY angry on Damo today. He had brought Savita for b'day celebration, right? So why was he going on and on and on about what Archana wants to eat? Why not ask Savita even once? And chalo chhodo, forget Savita's b'day, why not ask Manav once what HE wants to eat??? Sometimes I feel Manav is just the earner for all of them. Grrrr.......

Damo's Archu Archu gets on my nerves nowadays and his behavior t Savita and irresponsibility is irritating too. Huh!!!

3.) I don't know why I didn't like Archana's behavior today. After coming home, she didn't feel even a little bit sorry for JAywant? I'm okay with her running away, but why is she not shown to be pondering even a little about her mistake in the whole mess where Jay is concerned-- and thinking about what will happen to him now. Her current behavior doesn't go with her character--- she has always been portrayed as an extremely soft hearted person, I feel. Not a good move CV's.

4.) Now Manav is a waiter. Aur kuch mila nahi idiot CV's?? There are so many things Manav could have done to make money in this situation--- he may not be well educated, but there are other jobs that he can do--- why not work as a part- time Salesman or in a call center? Tarun gave him some money, did he squander it all? What happened to the garage that was going to open? Why are the CV's so keen to show more poverty and suffering when there is ABSOLUTELY no need of this AT ALL?

And why is Archu not working? Irritating!!!

5.) This whole track is a big bore and a let down. PR CV's never fail to disappoint.

viramJasmine10sherma--Hope--Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
.) Now Manav is a waiter. Aur kuch mila nahi idiot CV's?? There are so many things Manav could have done to make money in this situation--- he may not be well educated, but there are other jobs that he can do--- why not work as a part- time Salesman or in a call center? Tarun gave him some money, did he squander it all? What happened to the garage that was going to open? Why are the CV's so keen to show more poverty and suffering when there is ABSOLUTELY no need of this AT ALL?

I am super pissed about THAT . They constantly give Manav humiliating roles , I am HATING it now . Instead of showing he works overtime with Yasir Bhai and develops some special car part or something for which he gets a patent later on , also gets his compensation from DS automobiles for doing jail time and going into business on his own with Ajit , Satish and Tarun helping him , what faaltu nonsense r they showing yaar . They simply wanna show Manav as a loser , bas .

viramJasmine10sherma--Hope--koolchick

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10koolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Kools yet again a superb commentary... i am happy TDH has fallen in Love with archu and that too passionaltely.. this serial severly lacked that..

i am bored of seeing armaan baccha love.. some hot action from TDH is welcome..
i was actually angry at archu was throwing manav yet again on TDH's face.. i understand ur married to him and to every women her husband is the best.. its ok we get it..there was no need for her to keep on saying manav is this manav is that .. u cannot be manav.. hell who wants to be manav... 

i am not against manav but at the end of the day i think he is a normal guy with his fair share of misjudgements and mistakes...

TDH might too have some goodness in him which i am sure will come out in his archu defense.. i though archu should have just told him off sternly from her point of view that she doesnt and has never loved him and that they have no future.. instead she again got manav between them which infurirates TDH more to do something harsh... and i hope he doesnt hurt manav... archu should have smartly made it a thing about its not you.. its me.. i love manav and have never been interested in you.. btw did i miss archu apologizing to TDH for two timing him during the short time she was engaged to him?
archu for one is a lady with a gloden heart but she just cannt handle things effiently.. i want CVs to show her becoming street smart.. 

another big party a.k.a Tamasha on the way.. its really absurd that manav who was probably working as a mechanic and aimed to do something higher opted for the waiter job... but i guess its sort of a extra income..i am happy to see him working so hard.. poor thing should get rich soon...

where he hell was sachu in the D family outing.. who was baby sitting him? not once manav enquires about sachu? as if it was in some other life time...

I have to dsiagree with you on one point though.. about archu opting not to tell manav.. i think it was a wise decision cos you know how fired up manav can get and esp if he comes to know it was TDH all the more .. right now manav needs to concentrate on getting his life in shape with his day and evening job . the less he is stressed the better.. why bother and make him worry more.. it would have resulted in him gng for a fight with Jay..as it is nothing major happened .. and archu's parents too know now..so she has support if he had done it privately then yes she probably should have shared it with manav.. but as of now i think its best she keeps it from him and let him concentrate on his jobs.

though i agree with u that she must do something for extra  income.. teach the basti kids or may be try to get back her old job as manju's friends tuition teacher...

Edited by pallai - 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm

enigma6viramJasmine10shermaDabulls23

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
great commentry....was busy enjoying jdj Thumbs Up....today was back watching PR OuchLOL

Dharmesh's character is being slashed, smashed and mashed. His character has become most disgusting and least entertaining of all. 

spermy dharmesh will be caught with mad-madz by manav the waiter.  LOL

sulochana will then fulfill the k-damaad-thappad ritual with dharmesh as well. Since almost damaad jay got his dose today. 

Anyway i do not like the turn of events with dharmesh and jaywant characters completely butchered. Characters like them represent the minority of our society. their traits no more remain negative but inhuman. 

Jaywant's emotions are definitely love which borders more towards obsession and will not be long lasting either. But seriously what's an emotion which is not self-sustaining?   

His kind of love makes news headlines than love stories. I guess we gonna see next jaywant murdering manav or even worse killing off archana for constantly rebuking his love??

I guess we will get a social issue in this show at last with jaywant killing off archana and manav carrying a candle vigilance rally to seek justice for archana by getting jaywant behind bars. uff!

You may say jay's love will not hurt archana....but have read too many cases in the newspaper that gives bad ending to such love. At the some point the constant rebukes becomes highly destructive. Priyadarshini Mattoo being the best example.

But i am finding motu dharmu more disgusting!

Dharmesh has been shown as human with no conscience....his act in the last two episodes have brought his character to lowest pedestal ever can be.

There is no respect for women in this show. They are either shown as women who would touch the grounds men walk on or either as an obsession object. dharmesh being the least respecting to women. 

Yeah manav taking up job as a waiter is not worth a watch?? another way to show him inferior to other K damaads. why can't he be shown restructuring his life by starting his own garage and encouraging archana to work. 

Like you said manav being shown as sidekick is really boring.....a hero should be shown like a hero.....otherwise what is worth watching entertainment???

I liked the last scene.....savita eating up her ego out of love for her son. I have always liked the slightly crazy yet nurturing Savita.

Savita too was adjusting....she called archana 'laadli biwi' instead of 'chudail biwi' LOL

her lil ego is actually endearing.

neway love jay-affects on manav.....from lifeless he becomes really rocking! i think man-jay turn on each other more than archana does them. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

.) Now Manav is a waiter. Aur kuch mila nahi idiot CV's?? There are so many things Manav could have done to make money in this situation--- he may not be well educated, but there are other jobs that he can do--- why not work as a part- time Salesman or in a call center? Tarun gave him some money, did he squander it all? What happened to the garage that was going to open? Why are the CV's so keen to show more poverty and suffering when there is ABSOLUTELY no need of this AT ALL?

I am super pissed about THAT . They constantly give Manav humiliating roles , I am HATING it now . Instead of showing he works overtime with Yasir Bhai and develops some special car part or something for which he gets a patent later on , also gets his compensation from DS automobiles for doing jail time and going into business on his own with Ajit , Satish and Tarun helping him , what faaltu nonsense r they showing yaar . They simply wanna show Manav as a loser , bas .

Kools, this serial is not about entertainment at all. Its only about suffering. There are ways to show struggle-- there was really no need of making Manav a waiter for financial problems. I mean, if we all sit and discuss, I'm sure we will all come up with 20 more realistic ways for Manav to make money in a city like Mumbai.

And yeah, why did Manav not get compensation from DS automobiles? These people humiliate him constantly, why does he nt the feel the need to fight back against them and demand money, especially when his family is suffering? Is his relationship with Dharmu more important than his family members or Sachu's future?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
niki , in fact , after the CHORI ILZAAM Manav shud be shown so pissed that he shud decide firmly to take monetary compensation from court from DS Auotombiles for his jailing . He shud be shown saying , BAS , Now No more . I wont leave what is my right .u guys called me cHOR na , Now I wont show unnecessary sharafat to wolves like u guys .
Manav doesnt seem to even think of Sachu . I am not liking what VS r doing with him , once more they r focussing only on Archana .

pallaiviramJasmine10shermanikitagmc

Go to top