beautifully ending or awesome beginning

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys
I think its the first time  I am posting here but i love this serial like all of you guys and simply love ishaan and suhanna. After watching today's episode, one thing came to mind  that most of you may agree with. As telly viewers, almost all the serials start like with both leads not in love or one person in love and we all people simply love watching them falling in love. All the small moments that happen before  both the leads confess their love made us blush too and we also along with them fall in love. You know but the journey of suhanna and ishaan were completely different. There were no scenes shown such as heroine sewing the button or girl falling or guy catching....etc. I am not saying these scenes are not good,  but somehow I love their journey the most.... I could relate them more than any other one....This is such an awesome serial..Three cheers to their writers and moreover the actors who put life in those writing..
Now enough of my bakwaas. Love you all guys...keep smiling and also post ur views.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello,
lovly post and really well said...i completely agree to the fact
they are simply the best
i mean jus so fresh and unique!
Luv the way they showd confession
-gunseerat
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you, and I prayed right from the begining, oh God dont let there confession be like every other serial eye lock, catching , falling, bollywood song in the background, and thank GOD  the directors , wrttiers and the cast did a fabulous job , it is clearly the best in the TV history so far, I have never seen anything like that, it didnt looked silly, it was done comically but it was never felt like forced on us to laugh, the smile , laugh and grin came all automatically. Fab Fab Fab, cant say anything else. You wrote it very nicely. Thanks for being part of this forum .
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunseerat

hello,
lovly post and really well said...i completely agree to the fact
they are simply the best
i mean jus so fresh and unique!
Luv the way they showd confession
-gunseerat

very well said...it is indeed unique and simply best confession
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Absolutely agree with you, and I prayed right from the begining, oh God dont let there confession be like every other serial eye lock, catching , falling, bollywood song in the background, and thank GOD  the directors , wrttiers and the cast did a fabulous job , it is clearly the best in the TV history so far, I have never seen anything like that, it didnt looked silly, it was done comically but it was never felt like forced on us to laugh, the smile , laugh and grin came all automatically. Fab Fab Fab, cant say anything else. You wrote it very nicely. Thanks for being part of this forum .

You are right, awesome episode and moreover awesome show...Honestly never seen confession like that.....The way suhana took everybody's name but kept looking at ishaan and so wanted to take his name was very nicely shot...The small smile on ishaan's face throughout today's episode was so cute....simply love this serial....