Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet...The most relaxed n comfortable ever!! (Page 2)

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
totally agree with u and i felt the same!!! it was such a cute scene and I felt like watching it over and over again!! brilliant acting by GC and DD!!! it seemed so perfect and real!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

looked like best frends fighting it was hilarious did u see guru pointing his finger at geet how shweet tat was and then tat hug ,where maan assures her he'll alwaz protect her i just cant get enuff of it.
hardly onscreen couples get along so well wid each other offscreen,gurti are amongst the few spec ones.
i used to like anghat krippa jodi in the past but they dint have dis type ov spark b/w em,infact they had no frndship at all ,werent in good terms wid each other,but gurti are just made for each other look sooooooooooooooooooooo hott as maaneet MASHALLAHSmile
lately their personal comfort level seems to have increased...which is resulting in blazing hot chemistry on screen..m soo looking forward to how the cvs take their relationship to a new level.....
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
same here
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

looked like best frends fighting it was hilarious did u see guru pointing his finger at geet how shweet tat was and then tat hug ,where maan assures her he'll alwaz protect her i just cant get enuff of it.
hardly onscreen couples get along so well wid each other offscreen,gurti are amongst the few spec ones.
i used to like anghat krippa jodi in the past but they dint have dis type ov spark b/w em,infact they had no frndship at all ,werent in good terms wid each other,but gurti are just made for each other look sooooooooooooooooooooo hott as maaneet MASHALLAHSmile
lately their personal comfort level seems to have increased...which is resulting in blazing hot chemistry on screen..m soo looking forward to how the cvs take their relationship to a new level.....
m sure if they shoew it MAANEET SR GONNA BE A DHAMAAL just cant wait for those scenes setting our screens on fire uffffffffffffff even if they fake it its outta the world yar INSHALLAH wid dis level ov comfort b/w gurti we wud surely get the treat for our eyesWink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Uff... We share the same sentiments dear. I second your thoughts... You are so right Smile
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

m sure if they shoew it MAANEET SR GONNA BE A DHAMAAL just cant wait for those scenes setting our screens on fire uffffffffffffff even if they fake it its outta the world yar INSHALLAH wid dis level ov comfort b/w gurti we wud surely get the treat for our eyesWink
gonna keep my fingers crossed ..n hoping that Maaneet dont make my eyes cross LOL!!
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Completely with you,I used to like Angad kirpa alotLOL but they were never like MAANEET offscreen comfort level,Do you know guys thats why I resemble them as SRK & KAJOLLOLLOLLOLLOL of small screen,their friendship turns into an awesome chemistry on the screen coz whenever SRK &KAJOL used to come on screen they used to stole our hearts and exactly its happenning with our MAANEET whenever they come we cannot take a chance to  even blink our eyes. ''ALL EYES IS ON BIG NIGHT SR'' WinkWink

Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 January 2011 at 1:04pm

Go to top