Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January (Page 7)

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Headline : "Mother begs husband; Pretend wife bcomes real wife"

Wowwwww!!  WOW! Aditya is just amazin!  Love him!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Oye Shilpa...Hug...yeah...today's episode completely showcased Aditya and RaQesh delivered...and how! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
What an emotional roller coaster today's episode was.

First I want to start at the end.  I think the reason for this scene being placed here was a lead up to tomorrow when Aditya leaves home.  Vidya was lamenting, and rightly so, that she doesn't have love like these other women do.  And then tomorrow we will see the great lengths that Aditya will go to for the "love of his life". 

My heart broke for Vidya... I am always amazed at what we, as women, will let a man do to our self-esteem.  She
is an innocent bystander to this drama that she has been thrust into.  I understand the concept of arranged marriages but, there is something to be said for being able to choose your own life partner.

Next;  The pain on Devyani's face when she was talking to Priya (Adi).  You could tell this was the absolute last thing she wanted to be doing.  But, when she realized she was talking to Aditya, my heart broke.  She was devastated.  Yes, she was following her husbands command and trying to protect her family.  But, she was not happy about it. 

Last;  Aditya confronting his Dad.  (side note:  why is it when Aditya says chori it sounds like an endearment but when his dad says Chori it sounds like an insult and degrading?)  I am at a loss for words.  Except, I must say, that the arrogance that his father showed in thinking that his son would not go against him was palpable.  Even my limited (very) understanding of hindi picked it up.  Where did this arrogance come from?  His father is not like this.  What or who has given him this? 

Is the Tulsi Vivah the episodes where Priya gave the letter to Aditya?  And the necklace of flowers he put on her neck is that the Mala?

Naomi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

here i am with my stand point reg yesterday's epi.

Devyani was on and on and on she didnt even take a pause and said everything so bluntly..... Adi's face got pale awwwww my poor baby he even started crying.... buh i didnt like the way he arugued with  his mom.

infact Adi's argument with his dad wa smuch appreciable.... he was much calm and peacefully raise his point and begated his father's POV....

dadaji rocked ysterday i know he is a strong man and he would be the only one who is gonna stand with priya later on.... hatts off the way he stood against his song there....

Adi's communication with his dad fab simply rocking. as i said earlier i was treally touched the way Adi conveyed his point..... she is my wife if she cant stay in this house then how can i... i cant leave priya... i will stand by her all my life....i love you dad but i love priya as well... she is my respponsibility and i cant betray her.... this is what u have taught me DAD....

and when he hugged him awwwwwww he looked like a tiny miny small boy who was really shattered at something.

rest i skipped all vidya and her mom scenes... they were again yawn inducing to me...

o yeah fogot to mention uttara and adi's 1 min scene that was impressive indeed....

overall it was good epi and i would give 3/5 points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Just saw the episode - really liked most of it.
Here are some thoughts on it:
 I liked Aditya's scenes with his mother, grandfather and father.  All really well done.  The other scenes felt like fillers.  I really like Vidya and her story but it didn't feel right at the end of the episode.  Editing wise -  It felt like it should have been earlier in the episode and the episode should have ended with Aditya and his father's confrontation.

They really are moving the Aditya/Priya/Bramma  storyline but I feel like the Vidya/Gaurav storyline has stagnated a bit.  I hope they start moving that one along a little faster.  It's time to meet the other woman - the strength of a triangle is loving or hating the other woman.

In the last few episodes the Rishab/Rastogi relationship is showing Rishab as just a creep that we can all dislike as opposed to a wife abuser.  It doesn't fit the character as well.  But we'll see...

I love the show and will keep watching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedSky23BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hey Fatima, Naomi, Shelly & SD! Will read your perspectives at leisure this morning! Smile

Link to today's thread!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590250#38095268

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
sorry for disappearin all Unhappy
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index