Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January (Page 6)

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
and guys can any one tell me what is this tulsi vivah...
can marriege happen on this occasion by only putting mala...i didnot understand what aditya was saying about this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Here you go guys...I read this back in November when the Tulsi Vivah episodes were aired. Will be back later to read everybody's views at leisure!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Vivah

nbosted

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
oh thanks jaya now i know what it is...but adity said that he put mala on her and she became his wife...i this possible?

BheegiBasanti

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Res!

BheegiBasanti

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but have def enjoyed reading everyone's take.  Hopefully after all the kids are in bed....

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hello Maryaada Forum:
This story about four women
Has captured my attention
I don't agree with some of the characterization
But I still love & watch it without cessation!
Yes...it is still me...ROFL. In a random poetic frame of mind today! ROFL

Aditya - Devyani & Aditya - Uttara

What a terrific sequence
Started today's installment
Aditya was quick to denounce
Devyani's inexplicable interference
Episode started with Devyani trying to explain, to who she thought was Priya, her reasons for wanting to break the upcoming nuptials. Now...her reasoning left me scratching my head...made no logical sense at all and I guess that was the point. Devyani has no reason to want to stop the wedding other than to follow Sasur Pig's orders! What I loved about this scene was Raqesh's expressions as Devyani went on her spiel. It captured that confused "what-the-heck" is she talking about emotion that Aditya's character should have logically been feeling as he started listening to Devyani's words. That initial confusion then morphed perfectly to disappointment and anger as Aditya revealed himself to confront Devyani!

As Aditya stormed out, Uttara stops him. As Uttara ribs Aditya about his not leaving Priya alone for a second after their marriage, Aditya responded firmly that he would not leave her alone life long.

The execution of this entire sequence showed this team's attention to detail. More specifically, I am referring to how the dramatic background music completely died out as the confrontation intensified between Devyani & Aditya to complete silence...well done! This worked beautifully in the transition of this scene in to the next with the Mehndi dancing music. Another example...as Aditya responded to Uttara's teasing,
the screenplay had Aditya  give a strong response knowing Devyani was listening and also change his expression to incorporate a fake smile given the location of the conversation. Thumbs Up Well done!

Aditya - Babuji

As an angry Aditya walked in to the Jhaakar house looking for Brahmanand, he was stopped and questioned by Babuji!

What a powerful conversation. Babuji's love and support of Devyani shone in this exchange. Everything from his asking Aditya whether he tried to understand Devyani's reasoning to angrily reminding him that Devyani was his mother and would never wish him harm to finally revealing that it was Brahmanand who was against the marriage was beautifully portrayed! Star

The best part of this conversation for me was Babuji's response to Aditya's instant rejection of what he heard were really Brahmanand's intentions. Star Clap Again, everything from Babuji's chiding of Aditya about his quick judgment of Devyani versus the disbelief about Brahmanand to reminding Aditya how well he (Babuji) knows his own son was wonderfully shown...simply outstanding! Star Star

Aditya - Brahmanand

Stunned by what Babuji said, Aditya runs behind Brahmanand seeking reassurance that his father trusted his choice of Priya as spouse! Now...this sequence was good... very good even...but the preceding scenes were so good that they completely overshadowed this confrontation for me. What stood out for me the most was RaQesh's fantastic voice modulation at the key moments and the hug at the end of the scene.

Vidya - Mother

This episode closing scene was good but this track needs to move forward immediately. But...like Insom-mia mentioned in her take, I found it to be a major tempo buster in today's show! It would have been far better placed had it been shown earlier in the episode with the Aditya - Brahmanand scene being the closing one instead!

Overall: Good episode! Its a 4/5 for me!

Loved:

1. The first half of the episode: Simply spectacular screenplay and execution/direction!
2. RaQesh and Arun's acting today! Star Clap Take a bow gentlemen! Watching them together was a pleasure I hope we get to experience again and again in this series.
3. The background music: Today's episode showcased exactly how BG music should be used! Wonderful!

Hated:

1. The order of the scenes in the episode!

Edited by darlunia - 12 January 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedsvijaya77

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humna77

oh thanks jaya now i know what it is...but adity said that he put mala on her and she became his wife...i this possible?

Humna...yeah...I recall that from that episode.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index