Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January (Page 5)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Mana...Good night chica! Hug Heart
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Overall u see SSP made himself like a Hero for his son !! And i dont think BabuJi Wants the kids to hate his Father ! buh today he spell everythin out when he saw Adi blamin Devyani for no reason ! And Devyani is like these typical Goody goody wives !! who will DIE in Pain cuz of their husbdand !! Angry ! buh wiilll show thm self Good infrnt of the family n kids ! jst for the sake to kee the family united Sleepyn about Gaurav i noticed 1 thing ! he doesnt care alot abt wat goes around him ! n if has probs wid his father ! he would never tell Adi ! cuz he knws Adi respects his Father !

Let me add to this. Answer my own questions, so to speak Smile

Bauji corrects Adi when he blames Devyani falsely. True. Bauji also keeps asking Devyani to open up and tell everyone the truth. He hopes that someone, maybe Priya will come and reveal the falsehood underneath the seemingly perfect relations. But Bauji himself will never take that step. Why? For Devyani. He is no longer the head of the house. He considers himself only as a mentor, an advisor. But he has given the reigns of the family to Devyani. So he won't go againt her wishes.

Gaurav has put up with his father's atrocities for whom? Devyani. He desperately wants to break free, but his love for his mother stops him. If you look at the current state of things, he is the only person who understands her plight and maybe is her only support against the SSP. Adi is still ignorant, mind you.

Rishabh again keeps quiet out of respect for Devyani.

So it all boils down to Devyani. But how long can she keep it together? And what is she keeping together? Her kids are grown-up. They are men now. Gaurav already has an inkling of his father's real character. Would it be so terrible if they see their father in all his 'glory'? They will be heart-broken. But won't they get over it? What is it that stops her?

Is it fear of the honour coming off? People talking behind their back thing?
Is it fear of leaving Bauji in the care of no one?
Is it fear for herself? What will she do? Where will she go?
Or is it at all possible that she still cares for the husband? craves his love like any other woman?

Viji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@ Viji : Will sure Reply tomorz 

*Reserved* 

svijaya77BheegiBasanti

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@Manal: thanks sooo much for actually reading the entire post of mine Hug but yeah I agree with what you're saying, devyani really does need to grow a backbone...when that will happen, or better yet, if that will even happen is a whole different story and question to which no one knows the answerLOL

Babuji is one of the awesomest characters of the show...he's a cute little old guyLOL

and the entire vidya thing, i really just want to know what that secret of gaurav's is, like that tension is absolutely killing me right now

---

Like everyone else, I wonder why this show has got the bold tag as well, like it's actually just as "bold" as other shows, except for that one smooch scene...the attempt to rape and everything are quite common elsewhere as well, idk. but i agree in that this show should be doing much better because it's so amazing and it would be great if there was a timeslot fix ^_^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
hey everyone...nice to read everyone comments.....
it was a rocking episode....
and welcome viji
i think it is fear of honour and also she wants to keep her family together just like any other family...so she is even ready to lie or do anything in her power to keep her family and its maryada intact

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedsvijaya77BheegiBasanti.Manal.

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@Cwezy_Manoola     see u tmrw...goodnight Smile

@jaya  the ssp making out with someone's wife was creepy. I haven't watched many serials...maybe to show those things are not ok for prime slots?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
one more thing i think aditya was looking very cute in dopataROFL
and wow man his actingg was soooooo goooooooodddddd.
unlinke many other actors who can either do serious role better or romantic... he is a real exception...he is damn good in romance and even damn good in aggresive mood....he is brilliant for sure...
i think in future when babu je gets more screen space ...chemistry between him and devyani will be great..just as it use to be between tulsi and baa

nbostedBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index