Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January (Page 4)

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the welcome all Smile

Yes, it is painfully obvious Adi has put his father on a pedestal.

But tell me folks, why doesn't anyone talk to him about the SSP?

1. Bauji doesn't like his own son, but never mentions anything to Adi.
2. Devyani is sorely unhappy but always covers up for the SSP in front of Adi.
3. Gaurav has huge issues with his father, but never confides in Adi, his own brother.

Everyone, even Rishabh seems to see the SSP for what he is, except Adi. Why? Because he is the baby of the family and everyone wants to protect him? But. more the height, harder the fall. They are only paving the way for him to be hugely hurt when his dad's truth is revealed.

But then again, I guess everyone has their own demons to deal with and Adi will have to fight his own battles when his time comes!

Maybe they know in their hearts, that Aditya is not someone who will keep quiet and bear everything in silence. Maybe they know that when Adi realizes his father's true colors, their charade of the Jhaakar 'Maryada' will come crashing down!

Viji

Edited by svijaya77 - 12 January 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
ya Anni Big smile ! soon We will have more Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

svijaya77BheegiBasanti.YixingsManal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh...Viji...I love what you just wrote about how the family treats Aditya! You are right...it is the "baby of the family" syndrome! Another reason could also be that he seems to be the only person who has a normal relationship with Sasur Pig! Everybody else, be it Babuji or Devyani or Gaurav or Rishabh, has a very contentious or abusive one with him! So nobody wants to be the person to break that! 

nbostedsvijaya77.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svijaya77

Thanks for the welcome all Smile

Yes, it is painfully obvious Adi has put his father on a pedestal.

But tell me folks, why doesn't anyone talk to him about the SSP?

1. Bauji doesn't like his own son, but never mentions anything to Adi. 
2. Devyani is sorely unhappy but always covers up for the SSP in front of Adi.
3. Gaurav has huge issues with his father, but never confides in Adi, his own brother.
Overall u see SSP made himself like a Hero for his son !! And i dont think BabuJi Wants the kids to hate his Father ! buh today he spell everythin out when he saw Adi blamin Devyani for no reason ! And Devyani is like these typical Goody goody wives !! who will DIE in Pain cuz of their husbdand !! Angry ! buh wiilll show thm self Good infrnt of the family n kids ! jst for the sake to kee the family united Sleepyn about Gaurav i noticed 1 thing ! he doesnt care alot abt wat goes around him ! n if has probs wid his father ! he would never tell Adi ! cuz he knws Adi respects his Father ! 

Maybe they know in their hearts, that Aditya is not someone who will keep quiet and bear everything in silence. Maybe they know that when Adi realizes his father's true colors, their charade of the Jhaakar 'Maryada' will come crashing down!
Yaa xactly wah i mean 
Viji

nbostedsvijaya77BheegiBasanti

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

eek! reserved for today's epi...im watching right now [online of course LOL]

okokok. wowow! Today was awesome, just saying.

Hmm the first part, with Devyani and Aditya, I thought it was really well done and I'm so proud of Aditya for holding his patience and not saying anything until the very end, so he actually heard everything, especially the fact that Priya's past is the issue here, and damn Devyani in this one part, although I love her all other times, I mean, she said she wuld take care of Aditya, but woman, be practical, he's your son and you know how much he loves priya, and how he would be unwilling to let her go. True !!! Atleast he didnt act like any otha Kekta Maiya actors LOL !! he waited untill Devyani ended her tawk !! n i really liked ! n And Devyani is jst pisssin me off Angry !! respectin ur Husbands Tawk !! who DONT EVEN CARE FOR U Angry buh woow u got the guts to break ur sons heart Angry

But I think today's episode overall depicted the really strong relationship between Aditya and his father, because Aditya utterly refused to believe his grandfather when he said it was his father that was the main issue, that was pressuring Devyani. And well it's going to all be SSP's fault when this relationship deteriorates as well.Yaa this gave me a hint tht in Future track we'll see Adi completly broken when he gets to knw !! Confused

Aditya, what can I say about him, he's simply amazing. ClapClapClap Raqesh Vashist for depicting the pain, the happiness, the emoitions, the anguish everything to damn perfection. And him saying to Uttara that he would never leave Priya, ever,EmbarrassedBig smile He's perfect, and now we know for sure that he won't leave Priya. [well, when the real truth about SSP comes around, the story might be different, who knows?] this line touched ma heart !! loved how he said he would nevr leave her AWWWWEmbarrassed

Going back to the Grandpa, I love him for calming Aditya down and showing him not to hate n his mother so quickly. Because I think a character like this is always needed, someone to kind of bring everything to peace before everyone goes on blaming one another and pointing fingers. Babuji allowed for Aditya to reevaluate this mother's words and clarified that his mother would never think bad for him, and in Devyani's case it's true. No mother would want the worst for her son, and simply put, neither would she. Babuji is like ma 1st fav of this show ! he knws how to controll every1 hahahahhaha esp i love the way he shuts SSP up ROFL !! today BabuJi jst rocked it !! it didnt seeem like im watchin a Seriel ! as it felt so real

The Aditya-SSP confrontation wsa very very meaningful. It revealed everything, but still kept the main point hidden. And Aditya's firm decision to leave, it was necessary.I love how he hugged him actually ! this showed he will do anyfin for pri ! which means leavin his father too

And I like how Aditya pointed out that they should respect Priya for fighting against this injustice and standing up for herself. I like how Aditya respects that independent woman, and that he's not like the other men in the show who really just want their women to be subservient, sitting around and doing everything they tell them to. This scene of adi where he says tht Pri faught alot ! so we should respect her ! thn i dunno buh i got this feelin tht when the truth will be out ! we will see adi supportin her *if this show is different* 

Overall, it was a good episode. The Gaurav-Vidya...I don't have much to say about. I feel bad for Vidya for sure, but the track needs a slight push before I really have much to say. Vidya .... i really feel bad for her ! tho im sure soon we will see a happy Vidya Smile !atleast gaurav will try to keep her happy Smile

Precap: I"M SO EXCITED! Why? Because we see the real emotions, the real face of everyone, how SSP is so stubborn in his resolve, how much of a j*****s he is and everything. But also Devyani's love for her son. I love her character at times, and I hate it at other times, but this is defintiely one of those days when I really just wow. amazing. couldnt agree more Clap

That was probs a boring rant, but they were just kind of my opinions about this epi. Hope you weren't epicly bored! I enjoyed readin it Big smile
@ Black is ma Reply Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Ok...I have been wondering this for a while now...what about this show, do you think, makes it "BOLD"? Except for that one almost smooch that might have not been shown had this been a prime time show, I see nothing that should prevent Star Plus from showing this in a time slot that could improve the viewership. What do you think we will lose in the current show if the timings were different?

Edited by darlunia - 12 January 2011 at 3:12pm

nbosted.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
loved todays epi n all ur takes Hug 
now im off to sleep Smile 
Love yew all

nbostedBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index