Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January (Page 2)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I just watched online and it was yeah really good.

I edited my post btw ^_^

But. SSP I love to hate him, the guy who plays his character does really well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
 Jaya : wah happened Shocked
@ Nainzi: Lemme Read ur take Big smile 
@ Anni : Agree Babuji n Adi rock !! they jst make every epi Awesome !! 
n ma xams goin fine Big smile no xams tomorz ! 

..Naina..BheegiBasanti

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

hi evryone
how are u people?and how are ur exams going manal???
i jus loved todays episode....nooooooo wordsss
Raqesh is superb.......awesomeeee........just like him
and the other person i liked is babu jee
these 2 were the high light of the episode..
from start to end i liked each n every part of the episode..
CVs keep it up

raqeeeesh. sigh, i am drooling over that guy. he's too awesomeEmbarrassedLOL

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Future Prediction : hmmm Now when we'll see Adi decidin to leave this house, we knw tht SSP will Stop him by sayin tht he was judgin his love for Priya ! n if he can staty wid her ! to win Adi's trust again !! n thn we might see him agreein wid the shadi again  n seein him makin an xcuse n go away frm the shadi ! so this shadi can happen & he'll return once Priya is finally in the house ! as he might feel tht once Priya will come to this house thn she will not do anyfin to ruin her so called Father in laws status ._. ! n im defo Sure Priya will prove him rong ! buh will also end up thinkin tht Adi might have cheated her Confused ! hmm lets just wait n watch Wink

hmmm. I like your prediction and I completely agree with it. Priya definitely won't back down even after she finds out that SSP is actually her father in law.

My one other addition/prediction will be that I don't think that once Priya officially accuses SSP, Aditya will support her, because I think he would refuse to believe that his father can even do such a thing, and that is where the drama in that relationship will completely come to light. Thats's where the problems in Adiya will begin. Because as of now, they have both supported each other in everything, but aage kya hoga?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedsvijaya77BheegiBasanti.Manal.

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Pardon me for gate-crashing guys!! I'm Viji and just recently started watching Maryada. Now I'm hooked to the story, all the wonderful actors and the Adi-Priya chemistry! Embarrassed

Today's epi had me sitting open-mouthed glued to my computer screen! WoW!! Loved every scene

Adi-Devyani--
really liked the camera and lighting in this part, especially when Adi's face comes from the darkness into the light and Devyani's utter shock...he looked almost menacing LOL
Raqesh's awesome voice modulation, expressing shock and disbelief at his mother's 'deception', or so he believes.

Adi-Bauji--
Arun Bali is awesome!! The impressive height and build, the piercing kohl-lined eyes, the majestic  voice, the perfect diction!! The voice of truth and reason. No mincing of words, be it with his hated son, or his laadla grandson.

Adi-SSP--
Simple but strong lines of Adi defending Priya and Brahmanand saying she would be a 'kalank'. Outstanding expressions by both.
The SSP, first lulled into false relief that Adi has given in and then a blow to him when his son declares his intent of leaving the house.
Aditya, determined to stand by the girl he already considers his wife, but will go to extreme lengths to preserve his father's 'maryada', even if it means cutting family ties.

Looking forward to the story unravelling further.

Viji

p.s
Just saw the vidya-mother scene! Must've missed it on youtube! I really like Vidya and Gaurav. But their story had started to drag a bit. I hope she now takes the bull by the horns and puts some hard questions to Gaurav.

Edited by svijaya77 - 12 January 2011 at 1:59pm

nbosted..Naina..BheegiBasanti.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nbosted..Naina..BheegiBasanti.Manal.

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

hmmm liked ur take naina....well what i think is that adi is really really close to his father....more than his mother he loves his father...infact he was the first one he told about priya....
it will be very painful for him when he comes to know the whole truth

ahh thats the one day im going to be legit biting on my nails as i watch the episode....but yeah adi is so much closer to his father, and this will eventually hurt him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index