Random Musing-Adi vs Ganda Fool-12th January

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! 🤗

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! 😃
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views 😃 
5. Have fun 😆

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know 🤗]
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
RES*
Cant wait to Watch Ganda Fool vs Adi 
*Edited* 
Devyani-Aditya : Kay when Devyani was tellin Him (Priya) the Truth !! Adi's eyes teary 😔 ! 
Kay I Knw it was me who was pisssed @ Devyani's action 😡 ! buh wah she said Today was so touching ! tht this marriege wont just affect ma family buh priya's happiness too ! n she won't take this !! 👏
OMG how can she ask her to forget this rishta like a bad dream 😕 !! OMG RaQesh is Fab here 👏 !!! Love this Guy !! *ya ya i knw i always do 😉 ! buh today is special xP * 
OMG I soo xpected this 😔 !! no wonder the jerk SSP asked Devyani to Break this shadi ! as people Will BLAME HER 😡 ! n see wah happened Adi blamin her 😔 ! tho goood 😡 ! she can see how much Adi loves Priya !! 
thnks CV's for Makin Adi Say What we All Kept sayin y-day !! Devyani DOESNT care abt her son's happiness ! buh she jst have to Follow HER MASTERs order 😡 
Hahaha GO GO GO !! Adi 🤣 he is for sure gona get the Zor ka jathka 🤣 

Aditya-Uttara n Co.: just 1 Word 'WOOW' jst by sayin zindagi bhar mein priya ka saath nahin chorunga !! 
Now im sure Adi Will fight for Priya Phoreva 😃 !! Love Yew adi even more ❤️ 

Aditya-BabuJi : OMG ! can RaQesh get any better 😲 !! he is awesome 👏 !! 
and SSP succeeded here 😡 !! made Adi Blame Devyani 😡 !! 
BabuJi !!! u just Proved Adi' is ur GrandSon 😆 !! he is soo like him !! 
Hahahaha I knew BabuJi will Tell him tht its SSP who made her say all this !! 😃 !! Love yew BabuJi! Babuji Makes me hate SSP even More 🤣 ! 

Aditya-Babuji: Huh ! 😡 !! so He doesnt Jst Treat Devyani As his Dog 😡 ! buh Also thinks His son is his dog 😡 ! who will break this shadi ! n forget his Love onli IF HE TELLS HIM 😡 ! 
Hahahahha I jst wanted to Die of laughter here ! when Adi Kept askin why he has prob by her past buh Not Him n Devyani 🤣 !! chor kya bole ga yahan 😡 ! when he is the onli reason BEHIND Priya's Past 😡 !! Kamina 😡 ! 
OMG How could u ! 😡 ! Kamina SSP ! How could u 😡 !! Yaaar how can he shout @ ma Adi Like this 😔 !! his face was worth seein 😔 !! 
😲 !! 'Woh mare Patni awready Ban chooki hai' Loved This scene AWESOME !! hahahah SSP's xpressions r worth watchin here 🤣 ! this was soo touching !! Guyz Now im sure We will Seee Adi standin Wid Priya ! when the truth will be out tht it was SSP who ruined his priya's Life !! 
Loved it !! his Farz n Vadaa Tawk made me 110% Sure Tht Now we will See aditya Wid Priya 4eva !! 
OMG dnt Hug him 😔 !!OMG Can i jst run n Hug him tight 😔 !! hope this Love of Aditya Melts this jerks Heart 😔 n Hope we'll see SSP beggin Priya for forgiveness ! * hahahahah I can just see the Imaghe here 🤣 SSP beggin Priya for forgiveness 🤣 * 

Vidya-her mom: Feel so Bad for Vidya here 😔 !! i can feel her pain 😔 !! n Now this proved tht even if husband ignores the wife ! the wife will blame her self 😔 !! I felt so bad when she said whats rong wid her tht he husband doesnt want her 😔 !! 
Loved how Vidya was givin xample of Relationship !! dnt worry Vidya im sure ur relationship will be better thn These !! *hope so atleast  😔 * !! 

Precap : cant wait for tomorz !! OMG wat a heartless father he is 😡 ! just standing there wid his ego 😡 !! 
Kamina 😡 ! 

--
Hmmm Awesome Epi ! it was perfect !! 

Liked: -the fact tht All the actors playin these characters (RaQesh,Vishwajeet,Vindhya, Indrani n the person playin Babuji) makes their character even stronger 👏 ! I cant imagine any1 else playin these characters !! this Show made me believe tht this Show got the Best Cast so far 👏  !! each n Every actor is awesome!! givin full justice to their Role 👏 !! 
          - Hmm even tho i hate SSP buh when Aditya was cryin n hugged him !! i felt the pain of a father here 😕 ! tho cant ignore the Fact he is the JERK 😡 ! 

Dislike: Hmmm for the 1st time i guess i actually LOVED the WHOLE epi !! there was not a part i was like 'OKAY' buh every scene was perfect ! 

Show stopper of Episode: Ofcourse !! Babu ji was rockin as usual Buh Today Aditya was Just OUTSTANDIN! Loved him 👏 

Future Prediction : hmmm Now when we'll see Adi decidin to leave this house, we knw tht SSP will Stop him by sayin tht he was judgin his love for Priya ! n if he can staty wid her ! to win Adi's trust again !! n thn we might see him agreein wid the shadi again  n seein him makin an xcuse n go away frm the shadi ! so this shadi can happen & he'll return once Priya is finally in the house ! as he might feel tht once Priya will come to this house thn she will not do anyfin to ruin her so called Father in laws status ._. ! n im defo Sure Priya will prove him rong ! buh will also end up thinkin tht Adi might have cheated her 😕 ! hmm lets just wait n watch 😉 ! 

Rate: 10/10 👏 ! i think 10 is reallly less !! it deserve more ! now jst hope CV's continue like this 😉 ! 

Sigi i really feel like Usin it even more now afta todays epi 😡 
😆
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Maryaada Forum:
This story about four women
Has captured my attention
I don't agree with some of the characterization
But I still love & watch it without cessation!
Yes...it is still me...🤣. In a random poetic frame of mind today! 🤣

Aditya - Devyani & Aditya - Uttara

What a terrific sequence
Started today's installment
Aditya was quick to denounce
Devyani's inexplicable interference
Episode started with Devyani trying to explain, to who she thought was Priya, her reasons for wanting to break the upcoming nuptials. Now...her reasoning left me scratching my head...made no logical sense at all and I guess that was the point. Devyani has no reason to want to stop the wedding other than to follow Sasur Pig's orders! What I loved about this scene was Raqesh's expressions as Devyani went on her spiel. It captured that confused "what-the-heck" is she talking about emotion that Aditya's character should have logically been feeling as he started listening to Devyani's words. That initial confusion then morphed perfectly to disappointment and anger as Aditya revealed himself to confront Devyani!

As Aditya stormed out, Uttara stops him. As Uttara ribs Aditya about his not leaving Priya alone for a second after their marriage, Aditya responded firmly that he would not leave her alone life long.

The execution of this entire sequence showed this team's attention to detail. More specifically, I am referring to how the dramatic background music completely died out as the confrontation intensified between Devyani & Aditya to complete silence...well done! This worked beautifully in the transition of this scene in to the next with the Mehndi dancing music. Another example...as Aditya responded to Uttara's teasing,
the screenplay had Aditya  give a strong response knowing Devyani was listening and also change his expression to incorporate a fake smile given the location of the conversation. 👍🏼 Well done!

Aditya - Babuji

As an angry Aditya walked in to the Jhaakar house looking for Brahmanand, he was stopped and questioned by Babuji!

What a powerful conversation. Babuji's love and support of Devyani shone in this exchange. Everything from his asking Aditya whether he tried to understand Devyani's reasoning to angrily reminding him that Devyani was his mother and would never wish him harm to finally revealing that it was Brahmanand who was against the marriage was beautifully portrayed! ⭐️

The best part of this conversation for me was Babuji's response to Aditya's instant rejection of what he heard were really Brahmanand's intentions. ⭐️ 👏 Again, everything from Babuji's chiding of Aditya about his quick judgment of Devyani versus the disbelief about Brahmanand to reminding Aditya how well he (Babuji) knows his own son was wonderfully shown...simply outstanding! ⭐️ ⭐️

Aditya - Brahmanand

Stunned by what Babuji said, Aditya runs behind Brahmanand seeking reassurance that his father trusted his choice of Priya as spouse! Now...this sequence was good... very good even...but the preceding scenes were so good that they completely overshadowed this confrontation for me. What stood out for me the most was RaQesh's fantastic voice modulation at the key moments and the hug at the end of the scene.

Vidya - Mother

This episode closing scene was good but this track needs to move forward immediately. But...like Insom-mia mentioned in her take, I found it to be a major tempo buster in today's show! It would have been far better placed had it been shown earlier in the episode with the Aditya - Brahmanand scene being the closing one instead!

Overall: Good episode! Its a 4/5 for me!

Loved:

1. The first half of the episode: Simply spectacular screenplay and execution/direction!
2. RaQesh and Arun's acting today! ⭐️ 👏 Take a bow gentlemen! Watching them together was a pleasure I hope we get to experience again and again in this series.
3. The background music: Today's episode showcased exactly how BG music should be used! Wonderful!

Hated:

1. The order of the scenes in the episode!
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
eek! reserved for today's epi...im watching right now [online of course 😆]

okokok. wowow! Today was awesome, just saying.

Hmm the first part, with Devyani and Aditya, I thought it was really well done and I'm so proud of Aditya for holding his patience and not saying anything until the very end, so he actually heard everything, especially the fact that Priya's past is the issue here, and damn Devyani in this one part, although I love her all other times, I mean, she said she wuld take care of Aditya, but woman, be practical, he's your son and you know how much he loves priya, and how he would be unwilling to let her go.

But I think today's episode overall depicted the really strong relationship between Aditya and his father, because Aditya utterly refused to believe his grandfather when he said it was his father that was the main issue, that was pressuring Devyani. And well it's going to all be SSP's fault when this relationship deteriorates as well.

Aditya, what can I say about him, he's simply amazing. 👏👏👏 Raqesh Vashist for depicting the pain, the happiness, the emoitions, the anguish everything to damn perfection. And him saying to Uttara that he would never leave Priya, ever,😳😃 He's perfect, and now we know for sure that he won't leave Priya. [well, when the real truth about SSP comes around, the story might be different, who knows?]

Going back to the Grandpa, I love him for calming Aditya down and showing him not to hate n his mother so quickly. Because I think a character like this is always needed, someone to kind of bring everything to peace before everyone goes on blaming one another and pointing fingers. Babuji allowed for Aditya to reevaluate this mother's words and clarified that his mother would never think bad for him, and in Devyani's case it's true. No mother would want the worst for her son, and simply put, neither would she.

The Aditya-SSP confrontation wsa very very meaningful. It revealed everything, but still kept the main point hidden. And Aditya's firm decision to leave, it was necessary.

And I like how Aditya pointed out that they should respect Priya for fighting against this injustice and standing up for herself. I like how Aditya respects that independent woman, and that he's not like the other men in the show who really just want their women to be subservient, sitting around and doing everything they tell them to.

Overall, it was a good episode. The Gaurav-Vidya...I don't have much to say about. I feel bad for Vidya for sure, but the track needs a slight push before I really have much to say.

Precap: I"M SO EXCITED! Why? Because we see the real emotions, the real face of everyone, how SSP is so stubborn in his resolve, how much of a j*****s he is and everything. But also Devyani's love for her son. I love her character at times, and I hate it at other times, but this is defintiely one of those days when I really just wow. amazing.

That was probs a boring rant, but they were just kind of my opinions about this epi. Hope you weren't epicly bored!
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Edited ma Post ! OMG !! Some Land here Phast !! Jaya !!! 
OMG Todays Epi Was Rockin ! loved it !! 
OMG Aditya-SSP scene was Awesome !! 

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Mana...🤗...loved your take! Cannot wait to watch the episode...sounds awesome!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
jaya every bit of it was Fab !! BabuJi as usual Rocked it !! 
n for the 1st time ! when adi in Pain Hugged SSP... i felt the pain of a father 😕 ! tho even tho he is still a JERK 😡 ! 
Awesome epi ! MUST watch ! 
im gona this in the title 'Adi vs Ganda fool' 😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Sucks that I cannot watch for another hour or so.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I just watched online and it was yeah really good.

I edited my post btw ^_^

But. SSP I love to hate him, the guy who plays his character does really well.
hi evryone
how are u people?and how are ur exams going manal???
i jus loved todays episode....nooooooo wordsss
Raqesh is superb.......awesomeeee........just like him
and the other person i liked is babu jee
these 2 were the high light of the episode..
from start to end i liked each n every part of the episode..
CVs keep it up