India-Forums

12th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
sam...dam...dandh ...badhe...is the 4 ways to win.   Sam means to understand...dam..means money...dandh means to hit and to harass and badhe...to separate the untity....and this will be his next step.  WE have to think how he will try to separate us.   Sid says u r right but he wont be able to do that as we are all together now.  And mohit says even if they try we will beat them up and rachna says it is impossible to separate us...and anu says we wont leave rachna and he may try some new tactic and sushma says thats whats going to happen...and rachna says who knows who is his next target.

Aditya is called by thakkraal and says to him rachna is spoiling ur image so what r u doing about it...and aditya says i didnt understand u sir and thakkraal says u r entering politics and u dont understand...then why are u enterning politics.   Aditya looks down.   thakkraal says u want to win this election...how much will do u have to do it..and aditya says a LOT sir.    I had thought for a long time that i wanted to win as i want to change things and thakkraal says i know u wont win as u r too hesitant...and u wont win.  U need help and i can help u and aditya says it wont be right sir..and thakkraal says ok..it ok..go..and he leaves and thakkraal is looking at him.   Sushma at her house looking thru the windown and rachna comes and sees her.   Rachna is wondering what she is doing.   she comes with a tea  and then she asks what happened did u see something outside...is someone following...sushma says no but what happened in the club i know thakkraal has reached very close to me...and then she reassures rachna not to worry as i wont be caught so easily...and she says and u all are so courageous so i can be a little couragous too.  And then she says i dont know how safe i am here so i have made copies of thakkraal's list...as if something happened to me ..keep these copies safe in different places.   A child's photo falls down and they ask her who the boy is and sushma takes the photo and says no one.   Rachna gives the copy to bubbly and talwar and says everyone should have a copy in case something happens to us.  Talwar sauys we have the list so why cant we find anyone...and rachna is saying i m thinking the same thing.  Her dad says there is one way...RTI...means right to information.  It is a government rule that we can ask for any government information and whether that is police station or government center ...they have to give the info.  But first we have to give RTI application.  ANU says we have filled an RTI app already and she says jeet told us this the other day and i told papa and we filled the app.   and amar says that the officer turned out to be rachna's badminton friend and he is very impressed by rachna and he said he will do our work as soon as possible.

The doc is checking jhanvi and exercising her legs and hand and she is in pain but doc gets her on her foot and then she is trying to walk..and thakkraal says to jhanvi one step at a time..and she is falling down and thakkraal tells his wife..dont worry it will take some time...and jhanvi is trying to walk and she falls..and she yells at the doc and says what did u do...why did u ask her to walk by herself..and doc says dont worry madam we have to try more.   When jhanvi falls she sees the envelope with the photos she had taken of her dad.   and remembers lookin thru the pics and then hiding it underneath her bed...and she puts her hand there and doesnt find anything..and then she sees thakkraal looking at her...and she looks at him and thakkraal says GET UP and she gets up and then thakkraal says dont think about anything else now.  First get better....

Rachna anu and mohit come to college and all student says HI to rachna and anu says wow rachna u r famous now..and rachna says getting late for class..and what is ur plan to mohit and he says i will wait in the cafe as i will feel like a student.   Anu says u should take admission here as i dont think u r going back to america.  and rachna says yes and by u taking admission here i know i will get one vote atleast...and mohit says dont be so sure..as i might vote aditya as he is also a nice guy.   Rachna says yes u r right.  They leave.   Aditya is reading something on the bulltine board and getting mad and rachna sees this and comes there.   Rachna says what are they reading...and sid says college has made a new rule that every candidate has to give a lecture in front of students and then if the students approve then only the candidate can fight in election.   RACHNA  says what is this rule and aditya agrees with rachna.   aarif says i agree with the rule as they are only making sure that no goons enter the election and mohit says aarree aarif..which angle do rachna and aditya looks like goon...and everyone laughs.   Rachna says never mind...if our strategy is clear no need to take tension.   and anyways..in the outside world big goon or criminals win the election.   Everyone agrees.   aditya also agrees.  Varun pulls into college and he gets a call from his dad and he is happy with the news and he says i will go to rachna right now and inform her.  Aditya says good luck to rachna and leaves.   Sid says tomorrow is the day for the lecture so u should also prepare rachna.  Varun comes and says dont make any plan for tomorrow as we are going to neelukat village...RTI about information..they have sent the info.  We have found an add.  of ppl whose son was killed by thakkraal.  They are old husband and wife.   They live in neelukat village.   Maybe we will find our first evidence from there...rachna is happy.   so is everyone and anu says but tomorrow is lecture..and mohit says we can goto village later..and varun says papa called village and after tomorrow they are leaving the village to look for a job.   Sid says what if we get there and they have left.   they are discussing whether to go today itself or tomorrow...Rachna says if they leave we wont find them..and anu says what are u thinking..one side is election...and the other side..maybe evidence.   wht are u going to decide.??   

Rachna and gang leave for the village...and then ask some one where neelugiri village is..and then they says we have to beback tomorrow before 12 for lecture.   Then they ask for gopal house.   They are shown the direction.   They come to the house and see that the house is demolished and then rachna says anyone here..and really old couple come out..and rachna and gang look at each other.   The couple asks who are u and what do u want.

Sushma is watering the plants and her cell phone rings...it is the manager of the club...ravinder gupta..and says i have seen those two ppl again...and i think they will take the address from me this time...and he says i will try my best and not tell them...and then he says they are here...and she says oh GOD...the men snatches the phone from the manager and says hello..and sushma is shocked.   Manager is tearing the page with sushma's address on it.

Pre-Cap --  his men say we have found half the address this is enuff...it is not such a big city...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1saggi80SG123anupamgdippi30sunitaakumarBeHappyAlwaysPristineSouliTangled_25Rajinilicious

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
thanks kasrana
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index