India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mano ya na mano..raichands ko light se allergy hai

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
good episode......its gud base for wats in store for us...Big smileBig smileBig smile..

Mr dobriyal pareshan..pia heyran..: poor Mr dobriyal is so pareshan...........all desperate to find his daughter ..to know why Sughandh didnt inform him abt wat she went thru or der daughter....i really felt bad for him wen he said i provided every single thing n pampered my daughters meesha n panchi..but ders 1 daughter piyali who nva got nythin.....i surely wanna knw wat happened in his story as well...

i gotta a feeling dat Mrs Dobriyal m8 not stay positive fr long..ConfusedConfusedConfused..

Pia our jasoos.......LOLLOLLOL..... is firm on finding every detail connected to abhay...haath dhokar peeche padi hai bechare abhay ke.....LOLLOLLOL.........

walking dead...zinda murde..or better VampiresVampire : i liked how Mr dobriyal was  sharing his knowledge abt vampires wid pia..pia ws all......the BG score was superb...Bravo!..

Mr Dobriyal " raichands apni zindagi andhere mein guzarna chahte hai..."

.....i liked how dey co-ordinated it wid no light in the Raichand mansion in d very next scene....

haseena -star of the epi...her expressions wer gud...esp d scene wen she senses the ware-wolves ..Halloween Scarecrow.................she was the star of the epi....StarStar
Star

so according to Chand raichand dey shud gear up fr their dushmans ...the ware-wolves...

Werewolf............i hope dey improve in SFX...n v get to c sumthin better dn dos kinda funny eyes in darkness....LOL

meesha n shaurya scene : Laughing 1.....looking frwd fr der track.....thou ders sumthin fishy abt dis shaurya charcter..ConfusedConfusedConfused..

abhay hs to cut d cake not fr him but fr pia....: jaise hi haseena ne pia ka naam liya banda was all convinced to cut the cake....waah...kya pyaar hai.....LOL.....

like alwaz excited fr d epis.....

Edited by adits7 - 12 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalekhfanragadeepikagitika.jelle22saphira7988shaggyscoobyaewanaj7.Mehak.Rehanism--AROMAL--sushupsRoarkffkhan0o.Leah.o0--Divzfan--chahaat.kaushiki9--sumana13--bAkChOd.Charu21Prinsesse.SuvipritiraysTheBlackJaguar-Lostindreams.Jane..music_l0ver036

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Like always! Your post is as cute as you are. Yep, good episode. It took the story forward and set base for what is in store. Haseena ruled today. no doubt. I hope Piya is nice to Abhay on his birthday at least. Or her jasoosi is gonna make Abhay superangry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--sumana13--adits7

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
love your post
Im looking forward for more father daughter scenes like today but I didnt like the way madhu was watching them
Totally agree with you on the SFX hope they dont ruin it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
  Today your post is as superb as the episode Clap Clap, but your emoticons steal the show Clap Clap . Adits you r too good Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Like always! Your post is as cute as you are. Yep, good episode. It took the story forward and set base for what is in store. Haseena ruled today. no doubt. I hope Piya is nice to Abhay on his birthday at least. Or her jasoosi is gonna make Abhay superangry.

thanx pocu......yeah i too hope she doesnt annoy him atleast 2mrw...bt guess dats unlikely.....he is gonna gv her a piece of his mind.......bt lookin frwd fr an very intense moment too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

pocu m lovin des parallel tracks as well......Big smile

TheBlackJaguar

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

love your post
Im looking forward for more father daughter scenes like today but I didnt like the way madhu was watching them
Totally agree with you on the SFX hope they dont ruin it

yeah dear bt madhu ought to b lk dt nw...coz she is kinda r8 on her part...nyway hope she doesnt misunderstand Pia....

n SFX yeah...dey better show decent dn mkin fun of it.....

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Today your post is as superb as the episode Clap Clap, but your emoticons steal the show Clap Clap . Adits you r too good Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

thanx suma..........Big smileBig smileBig smile...................glad u lk my posts......Big smileBig smileBig smile
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
this was one of the most scary horror episode. I loved to see the show like this.Cool

Nice emoction used.Wink

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index