Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
marz dnt talk abt fb and replies 😳

im stalking wassup emailing them daily bt they havent updated the promo also and behoodas nt replying πŸ˜”
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

OMG MArzz those are fab πŸ€ͺ senorita made them i knw her πŸ€” 🀣

i know right πŸ€ͺ bt i have to fit them i think i can use 5 siggies im using first one im so lazy 🀣🀣🀣 and u know her cool 🀣🀣 i suggested her and pmed her some pics πŸ€ͺ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
i was also gonna leave coz my head hurts na cnt spam akele πŸ˜†

cn we finish this today 😳

CS4 didnt work 😳 im downloading another one i made such nice avis im so sad now πŸ˜”
YuNa4ever thumbnail

marz dnt talk abt fb and replies 😳

im stalking wassup emailing them daily bt they havent updated the promo also and behoodas nt replying πŸ˜”

i dunno man i keep thinking of it πŸ˜” dont know why i have a feeling nothing will happen πŸ˜­

Bt u are emailing everyday really can we email them daily πŸ˜³ i dunno to be honest no one really cares πŸ˜³
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

i know right πŸ€ͺ bt i have to fit them i think i can use 5 siggies im using first one im so lazy 🀣🀣🀣 and u know her cool 🀣🀣 i suggested her and pmed her some pics πŸ€ͺ

i dnt knw her well🀣🀣🀣 bt ive met her a few times and also visit her shop all the time😳
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i was also gonna leave coz my head hurts na cnt spam akele πŸ˜†

cn we finish this today 😳

CS4 didnt work 😳 im downloading another one i made such nice avis im so sad now πŸ˜”

πŸ€£πŸ€£ did u read my seha story with emos 🀣🀣🀣 yeah akele is hard πŸ˜³ bonu came bt then she left πŸ€”

We can try i dont know πŸ€” awww dont be sad why isnt it working waise πŸ˜•
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
😭

i dunno man i keep thinking of it πŸ˜” dont know why i have a feeling nothing will happen πŸ˜­

Bt u are emailing everyday really can we email them daily πŸ˜³ i dunno to be honest no one really cares πŸ˜³

I dunno marz after that days depression i gt reli hyper and build hopes for wassup πŸ˜­ i dunno man im reli wishing it happens if it doesnt ill be reli depressed and if they dnt reply and still no wassup ill cry reli😭 coz if they are giving us surprise im fine bt if wassup doesnt give us i dunno im gonna go mad im stalking YT daily for a promo 
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i dnt knw her well🀣🀣🀣 bt ive met her a few times and also visit her shop all the time😳

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ok good waise now im using 5 siggies 🀣🀣🀣 i know shes awesome she told me to send more pics i think im gonna do tht 🀣🀣🀣 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
 i

πŸ€£πŸ€£ did u read my seha story with emos 🀣🀣🀣 yeah akele is hard πŸ˜³ bonu came bt then she left πŸ€”

We can try i dont know πŸ€” awww dont be sad why isnt it working waise πŸ˜•

nahi wat page πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ she keeps goin gayab 😳

i dunno man i was so excited for these i made a sehamonayalicious one i was so excited to use it😭
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I dunno marz after that days depression i gt reli hyper and build hopes for wassup πŸ˜­ i dunno man im reli wishing it happens if it doesnt ill be reli depressed and if they dnt reply and still no wassup ill cry reli😭 coz if they are giving us surprise im fine bt if wassup doesnt give us i dunno im gonna go mad im stalking YT daily for a promo 

thts why i didnt hope too much nothing happenes ever  i dont know i wasnt here when this island opened and all and i dont know wat u guys got for 50th and stuffπŸ˜† bt i know we didnt get anything for 75th till 125th πŸ˜³ i knw cry bt wats the point see how many ppl are messaging seha on FB  they dont care if only 2 to 3 ppl ask πŸ˜³ i dont know im just annoyed 🀣🀣