Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa Love Island#142~I CantLieSheSee'sThruMe (Page 61)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 Ok im back ROFLROFLROFL islu waise i missed u soo much Hug and dont u dare ask me about studies Stern Smile ROFLROFLROFL







 ROFLROFLROFL


tom i shdunt see u here Stern Smile samjhi ROFL ROFL

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

My test got cancelledParty
M soo happy..!!

Nd awww soo sweet of u to post the vm :)
I love KaJen <3

Oye hoye congrats Party was this the one which u said ull go and study in 5 mins ROFLROFLROFL

awwww watch it its soo adorable Day Dreaming i know i love them too Embarrassed
and btw were u making fun of nadz coz she is scared of catsStern Smile ROFLROFL


ROFL CONGRATS SDP ROFL ROFL ROFL

@bold: Yaaa answer thatAngry

i know she cant answer shes cutting tomatoes ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
next island shud be 3 words, 8 letters and Im Yours/ ILU Day Dreaming
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

My test got cancelledParty
M soo happy..!!

Nd awww soo sweet of u to post the vm :)
I love KaJen <3

Oye hoye congrats Party was this the one which u said ull go and study in 5 mins ROFLROFLROFL

awwww watch it its soo adorable Day Dreaming i know i love them too Embarrassed
and btw were u making fun of nadz coz she is scared of catsStern Smile ROFLROFL


ROFL CONGRATS SDP ROFL ROFL ROFL

@bold: Yaaa answer thatAngry

i know she cant answer shes cutting tomatoes ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 I love the bit where he walks and pulls her closer again Silly lets do it right here right now Blushing Gosh i love how it goes fire and she looks back dont know why bt its hot Silly


i was jst cuming to discuss this ROFL ROFL ROFL do watShockedROFL ROFL

dont act innocent Stern Smile ROFLROFL u know wat Wink ROFLROFLROFL 


i jst watched it and was like i have to discuss this scene ROFL ROFL ROFL its like he is singing it ROFL ROFL ROFL

yeah we shud discuss ROFLROFLROFL dont blame on him she is fire not his fault ROFLROFLROFL tht bit is soo hot Silly and they are even close Silly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 Ok im back ROFLROFLROFL islu waise i missed u soo much Hug and dont u dare ask me about studies Stern Smile ROFLROFLROFL







 ROFLROFLROFL


tom i shdunt see u here Stern Smile samjhi ROFL ROFL

haila Shocked tomorrow is 14th Ouch ill come at night ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

next island shud be 3 words, 8 letters and Im Yours/ ILU Day Dreaming

Haila its so perfect Cry its making me emotional ROFLROFLROFL Cry
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
bckkkkkkkkkk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31284

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31284 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31377

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31377 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33348

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33348 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31879

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31879 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 41435

KaJen.xoxo 1202 41435 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index