Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa Love Island#142~I CantLieSheSee'sThruMe (Page 33)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Fire Silly The vm is crazzy its so hawt! Silly I know its a cliche tht nibbling part is so hot Blushing oh wait nahi i shud go in order na Silly

Oye i need to tell u the things i had to fix bt u didnt let me Stern Smile i didnt have enuf pics of princess on my lappy thats why onli those wr used and my net wasnt working so cudnt download wanted to add more frm here bt u didnt let me Evil SmileLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL umm ok tell u know first u tell me wat u wanna edit ROFLROFL and then ill tareef u coz u always do it wenever i tareeef u u tell me wats wrong with it ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

I love the start with all the pictures Embarrassed waise princess is so hot LOL

behoodi see the siggy Silly

i saw it Embarrassed its sooo good Silly and siggies se i remember u know the vm fire it has siggies in the background eee i love it soo much Silly BTW hiii Hug how are u ROFLROFL

obviously i knw i put it ROFL i luved  that danglez siggy i onli had two in my home lappy warna wud use more Stern Smile bt its k thanx to sumone who was in a hurry ROFL anyways im lazy to edit so better i posted na ?? warna like ur and princess bday this wudnt cum back ROFLROFLROFL

hii im gud ROFL why are u so formal ROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

and the throwing of papers Day Dreaming and when she touches him on the cheek the way she sees through me tht scene is sp perfect with it Silly

i knw i rock ROFL i luv the bit wen he says i cant lie she see's thru me Day Dreaming Silly

I told u know ur my rockstar vm maker Cool u never believe me bt anyways ROFLROFL yeah i know tht part is and also the cliche and the baby im burning Silly  and the bit the mirror one lets do it right here right now Silly

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL umm ok tell u know first u tell me wat u wanna edit ROFLROFL and then ill tareef u coz u always do it wenever i tareeef u u tell me wats wrong with it ROFLROFLROFL

okay here goesROFL

1. I didnt have enuf neha pics Stern Smile
  2. first scene the pics that cme didnt look neatOuch the lips werent suppose to move up ROFLROFLROFL
  3. The colour was abitOuchWacko
  4. the lens flare was cuming beech meOuchConfusedAngry
  5. sum places i was suppose to edit the texture bt cudntOuch
  6. the last bit he was suppose to bend u knw my fav bit of 3rd march Silly bt it stopped and shifted the sceneConfused i thought he bend wen i made it bt later realizedCry
and lemme think more ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

and the throwing of papers Day Dreaming and when she touches him on the cheek the way she sees through me tht scene is sp perfect with it Silly

i knw i rock ROFL i luv the bit wen he says i cant lie she see's thru me Day Dreaming Silly

I told u know ur my rockstar vm maker Cool u never believe me bt anyways ROFLROFL yeah i know tht part is and also the cliche and the baby im burning Silly  and the bit the mirror one lets do it right here right now Silly

ROFLROFLROFL
yeah the first baby im burning was labon ko Silly second was nibbling na Silly

cliche was cute tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i also loved the bits wer he's like she doesnt mean to Embarrassed thats why im into her Silly shes sooo cuteEmbarrassed
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

obviously i knw i put it ROFL i luved  that danglez siggy i onli had two in my home lappy warna wud use more Stern Smile bt its k thanx to sumone who was in a hurry ROFL anyways im lazy to edit so better i posted na ?? warna like ur and princess bday this wudnt cum back ROFLROFLROFL

hii im gud ROFL why are u so formal ROFLROFL

i know u did ROFLROFLROFL i loved tht siggy moments like these make us smile Day Dreaming What did u say Shocked ahem ahem someone needs to look at the rules again Stern Smile and yes i was in a hurry and its perfect no need for ur edits ROFLROFLROFL and yes u lazy person waise u know forget about our vms now give it to princess on her next bday ROFLROFL

Im tikki takki ROFLROFLROFL oh coz was trying to be nice Stern Smile ROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

lOL m Backkkkkk!!!!!!!

Nadzzzz I made some more stufzz plz check and tell if those are nice plzzzEmbarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

okay here goesROFL

1. I didnt have enuf neha pics Stern Smile
  2. first scene the pics that cme didnt look neatOuch the lips werent suppose to move up ROFLROFLROFL
  3. The colour was abitOuchWacko
  4. the lens flare was cuming beech meOuchConfusedAngry
  5. sum places i was suppose to edit the texture bt cudntOuch
  6. the last bit he was suppose to bend u knw my fav bit of 3rd march Silly bt it stopped and shifted the sceneConfused i thought he bend wen i made it bt later realizedCry
and lemme think more ROFLROFLROFL

Shocked haila ROFLROFLROFL ok firstly the pics were enuf coz then it wud have been too much ROFLROFL and the lips bit i didnt even notice ROFLROFLROFL And texture was so good Embarrassed i loved it u made for me na so Stern Smile last bit was hot like tht only Silly its hawt paghal dont worry wait lemme watch it again Silly

Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top