Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa Love Island#142~I CantLieSheSee'sThruMe (Page 106)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
try one more time and if they dont send anything than send a emotional attyachar message that we fans love you so much and you guys didnt even cared to send a messageROFLROFLROFL

i send the emotional attyachar message today ROFLROFLROFL thts why im worried na wat if they dont reply back ROFLROFLROFL

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever


she can join us it will be fun ROFLROFLROFL
 
no nadz wanne give him justice she told me last timeROFLROFLROFLROFL 
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir


na me will not show you mine its only mine and you wanne bash him so will never post itROFLROFLROFL....you show me yoursROFLROFLROFL ....i am sure its the sameROFLROFLROFL

its the same i think ROFLROFLROFL and he is urs i just want to drool over him na plzz ROFLROFLROFL can we start now ROFLROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
try one more time and if they dont send anything than send a emotional attyachar message that we fans love you so much and you guys didnt even cared to send a messageROFLROFLROFL

i send the emotional attyachar message today ROFLROFLROFL thts why im worried na wat if they dont reply back ROFLROFLROFL
 
what did you send pagalROFLROFLROFL tell me tell meROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


haila u going Shocked Angry ROFLROFLROFL are u seriously going now Ermm ROFLROFLROFL
 
will go soon me really need to studyCry

awwwww Hug its ok i understandEmbarrassed well i kinda wasnt here also Cry i was here all day today ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
  TMS did u leave? Ermm
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir


na me will not show you mine its only mine and you wanne bash him so will never post itROFLROFLROFL....you show me yoursROFLROFLROFL ....i am sure its the sameROFLROFLROFL

its the same i think ROFLROFLROFL and he is urs i just want to drool over him na plzz ROFLROFLROFL can we start now ROFLROFLROFL
 
here it isROFLROFLROFL doesnt he looks HOT and SEXYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
 
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


haila u going Shocked Angry ROFLROFLROFL are u seriously going now Ermm ROFLROFLROFL
 
will go soon me really need to studyCry

awwwww Hug its ok i understandEmbarrassed well i kinda wasnt here also Cry i was here all day today ROFLROFLROFL
 
what i dont understand i am actually confused you was kinda not here but you was all day hereROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31242

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31242 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31213

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31213 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33187

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33187 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31704

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31704 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 41344

KaJen.xoxo 1202 41344 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index