Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 5)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Part 1

Hey everyone...sorry for the late update. I have really important exams coming up and I have to revise day and night for them. I will try to update whenever I have time.

After this part please tell me whether I should make this a FF or a SS n this part is quite short...i have exams and i have to revise for them...next time i'll try to post a longer part of i can.

***********************************************************************************************************************

It was a bright morning. The people in this house hold were busy preparing for the arrival of a new member in their family. Kulraaj was running around checking whether everything had been done.

She had become an auntie today; her elder brother Arjun's wife Arohi had given birth to a baby girl. They were going to be home any second with the little angel.

"Kul di have they come yet," said Veera rushing to the mandir to light the diya.

"No they haven't come yet; but they will be shortly," said Kulraaj. "How much more time till the preparations are done?"

"Don't worry Kulraaj, everything is under control," said Kiran walking over to her with her daughter Tanu who was crying.

"Look it seems that she will cry buckets before she calms down," said Kiran handing Tanu to her mother.

"Don't worry Tanu you have got another person who will be coming in this house to play with you," said Preet who was walking past with the cradle for the baby. "Di have you seen the instructions on how to build this because I think I might have lost them"

"Preet have you lost it?" asked Veera chasing him around the hall. "Bhaiya and bhabi will be home soon and you haven't been able to make the cradle yet? You are useless; it's no use telling you to do any anything"

"Why you," said Preet. "I am capable of doing a lot of things"

"Oh yeah, like what?"  Veera teased. "Ruining things?"

Preet started to chase Veera around the whole house. They did not care about the surroundings.

"Preet you will knock something over," said Veera.

"That will be my problem; why do you care?" he asked her.

He was walking backwards not watching where he is going.

"Arre watch where you are going," said Veera.

But she as too late...Preet had already knocked over a basket of flowers which were to be used to decorate the mandap.

"See what you have done now," said Veera rushing over to the spot where the flowers were. She picked them up and helped the decorator put them back into the basket. Preet stood there staring at them with a sheepish grin.

"I guess i should have listened to what you were saying," said Preet.

"You think?" said Veera.

"Forget all this and please come and help me fix the cradle before our little angel comes home for the first time," said Preet.

"Too late," said Veera. "They are already here"

She went down the stairs and stood besides Kulraaj. She done the arti and then Arjun and Arohi along with their bundle of joy stepped into the house.

Everyone gathered around to see her. The little angel looked at everyone and smiled like she already knew them from before. Kulraaj held her and took her to Lalit and Gay3's picture. She looked at them and said "Ma bauji the third generation of the Juneja family has stepped into this world. Bless her for a wonderful life ahead,"

Everyone had tears in their eyes.

"When will Prem be coming to India?" asked Arjun.

"Woh Bhaiya he has some important meeting but he promised that he will be here in time for the naming ceremony which will be held in a couple of days," said Preet.

"Ok," said Arjun.

"By the way Arjun have you thought of a name for her," asked Kulraaj.

"Di, not i but Arohi will be naming the baby but for the time being you can call her Angel," he said.

Arohi smiled.

"We have been thinking of a name for her since the time we found out that she was coming to this world,"

They all laughed at the remark.

"Bhabi you mean to say that to save himself from being teased about not being able to choose a name for his child bhaiya gave you the job as he knew that he would not be able to decide," said Preet.

"We'll find out what you are like when you have to choose a baby name," said Arjun.

"My time will come but before that we have other people who have to get married before," said Preet.

"Don't worry Preet bhaiya Prem bhaiya will get any girl; but the person who we have to worry the most about is you," said Veera. "We will have to find a girl for you who will be able to fix you right"

"Everyone laughed and Preet and Veera had another round o the house chasing each other.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A girl walked out of the court. She had just won another case and had saved an innocent person from getting punished. She was pleased with herself.

She took out her phone and the first person she rang was her mum.

"Hello ma," said Heer jumping with excitement. "I have won the case,"

"Congratulations beta," said Teji "I knew that you could do it,"

"Ji ma it's all because of your blessings," said Heer. "Tell bauji that he will be allowed to have some jallebi tonight as a celebration"

"Haan, I will but you know he has diabetes," said Teji.

"Ma just a little piece," said Heer. "You know how important this case was for me,"

"Ok...just because this case was very important for you and I am proud of you for saving an innocent person from getting punished," said Teji.

"Ok ma I am driving now I will talk to you later," said Heer.
"Ok beta drive safely," said Teji and she hung up.

Heer drove to her favourite sweet shop and bought some jallebies.

She smiled. She remembered the day she had told her father that she had become a lawyer and how proud he was of her.

~*~ Flashback~*~

Heer was graduating today. Finally her dream had come true. She had always wanted to be a lawyer so that she could punish the guilty and help those who were being treated unfairly.

Her parents had come to see her graduating. Her father was extremely proud of her. She had promised to him that one day she will become one of the best lawyers in the world.

She had graduated from Brunel University in London. She had been one of the few chosen from her college to go and get a degree abroad.

"Bauji I promise to you that I will never do anything which will make your head hand in shame," she had said to him after receiving her graduation certificate.

~*~ End of Flashback~*~

She smiled.

"I promise you bauji, you will always be proud of me,"

"I will never give you a chance to complain,".

She bought the sweets and drove home. She knew that her father would be extremely proud of her. He had wanted her to win this case no matter what happened. He had faith in her that she would.

She entered her drive way. She saw that her brother was back early from office too.

She smiled. "Maybe ma told him that i had won the case,"

She parked her car and got out of the car. she took the box of jalebbies and walked into the house. Balraaj, Nihaal and Meher were sitting in the living room.

"Congratz di, you won the case," said Meher running over to give her a hug.

"Thanks," said Heer. "Here have jalebbies in the happiness of me winning the case,"

Meher took the box and dug in without offering them to anyone else.

"Meher won't you ask other people if they want some?" said Heer.

"They can take some if they want," said Meher.

Heer smiled. She had missed Meher alot when she was studying abroad.
She walked over to her parents and took their blessings.

"We are very proud of you beta," said Balraaj. "We are proud to be your parents,"

Heer smiled. She was over the moon. She had made her parents proud and there was nothing else in the world that she would like more then that.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok this was the first part.

Hope you liked it...you will be introduced to Prem and the Maan's properly in the next part.

Press the like button if u liked it.

I'll be waiting for your comments.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 18 January 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

neha singariaXXSam1XXjuhi92foxiharshiti8snehasharmarhtpkcmPremeerKashsharmeeliharshitideewani-salma-munni_sheelashivangi2092sweet_gurl93luvharshitiAymeesparikh-scarlett-shermamoon_mineiheartChai-SnowKid-uswahAASUSMaNanHoLiC

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
great strt. will eagerly wait for prem entry.thnks for pm.
ALL d very best for ur exams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti.xo

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
om,g really loved this updte!! too good update soon! tommorow?

Preeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhtpkcm

om,g really loved this updte!! too good update soon! tommorow?

I'll see...i have a lot of revision to do...buh i'll try...can't promise tho Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XXSam1XXrhtpkcm

AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
great update
all the best for your exams

Preeti.xo

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
lovely update
next update as soon as possible
all the best for you exams and god bless you

Preeti.xo

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
that was cute..  best wishes on ur exam..   

Preeti.xo

-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Loved it,
awesome start
Is premeer already know eachother???
Preeth-VEERA s fight was too good.
Waiting for prems entry

We can wait for ur updates, studies cm 1st