Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 39)

Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
plz update

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Update comming soon thank u for waiting for sooo long everyone x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.RaizadaAASUS

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Part 9

**************************************************************************************************************

I'm tired of giving lame excuses n m sure u must be too so I'm just gna update.

So im just gonna update!

Hope u like the update'I'll be updating the others soon too buh dunno when.

**************************************************************************************************************

Heer looked at the churidar suit that Veera was holding. She liked the colour so she selected it. She thought the blue colour was perfect and it was also Prems Favourite. As Heer and Veera walked through the shops looking at stuff Veera told Heer about Prems Likes and dislikes. He had many dislikes and very few likes.

'Typical business man behaviour' she thought to herself. That's what they are all like. Always busy in their work they forget about everything else and become stone hearted men.

"I know what you are thinking Heer and I can confidently say Prem bhaiya is not like any of them," said Veera. "In fact he one of those nice men that every girl would like to have like what you would normally see in Bollywood movies and read in stories,".

Heer imagined her and Prem standing on the desert dancing and singing to Suraj hua madam. She came out of her thoughts and shook her head to get rid of the thought. No way would she dance with Prem on the desert and she didn't think he would either.

All this only happened in films and book. But this wasn't some kind of a fantasy this was reality. she looked for Veera and walked to where she was standing forgetting about what she had just thought about now.

Meher walked in to the principal's office. He was sitting there too. She thought she had seen him leave but it wasn't him. She didn't know why she had been called to meeting with him.

It's not like she didn't know him or anything. He was Prem Juneja's brother. Her sister is probably going to marry him but why was he in there with her. Had he blamed her for something he had done?

She stood there at the door thinking for a couple of minutes. She just didn't get it.

"Miss Maan, we don't have all day," said Principal Gupta. "Please come and take a seat,"

Meher nodded and went and took a seat next to him. She wanted to ask Principal Gupta why she had been called in to a meeting with Preet Juneja. But she thought she would hear it for herself.

Prem was sitting in the conference room with Arjun. They were preparing for a meeting with the foreign delegates. They were going to come over from London. Prem had worked with them before and the previous project they had done together had been successful.

The Juneja's having a chain of hotels around the globe had built one with Smith & CO. the hotel had made a huge profit and was liked by many tourists and visitors. They had decided they will build one like that together in India and many other countries.

Arjun sat there at the laptop explaining to Prem what was going to happen but he was too bury thinking about someone else. All he saw were her almond shaped eyes and her lips. Perfectly shaped.

She was an angel. He knew she was. He hadn't seen anyone like her before. She was the perfect girl any boy would like. She was perfect! If his mother Gaythri Juneja had been alive today she would have instantly like Heer.

Prem also had conditions which he had told Kulraaj about. He wasn't going to get married for another year; be it with Heer or anyone else. She had unwillingly agreed to it and was soon going to speak to the Maans about it.

Kulraaj knocked on the door of the Maan mansion. Ram came and opened the door. He then went to call Teji and Balraaj after asking Kulraaj to take a seat. She didn't know how she was going to tell them about Prems Condition. She had no other option but to agree, finally he had agreed that he would get married be it in a year.

She knew that had her mum been her she would have wanted a bahu who was just like Heer. In fact Heer would have been her first choice. She knows why Prem had wanted some time to get married and she had to get him to tell Heer about his past. This was the only way their relationship could process.

Balraaj and Teji came and greeted Kulraaj and then took a sit on the opposite couch.

"So Kulraaj what made you come her?" asked Teji. "Is anything the wrong?"

"Um yes aunty ji," said Kulraaj taking a deep breath. "I have come to speak to you about Prem,"

"Go ahead," said Balraaj. "It's better to clear the air,"

"It's nothing serious," said Kulraaj. "It's just that Prem doesn't want to get married for another year, he is very busy with a hotel project which is our fathers dream and he would like to complete that before taking on any other responsibilities,"

Balraaj and Teji looked at each other and then smiled.

"That is fine with us," said Balraaj. " We would be happy if Prem built the hotel and fulfilled your fathers dream, we would be proud to have such a son-in-law,"

Kulraaj smiled.

"Thanks for understand uncle and aunty, I must take you leave now I have to pick the kids up from school. Namaste,"

She said her goodbyes and walked to the car to pick her kids up still thinking about Prem and his past.

They both looked at each other. They still didn't know why they had been called for a meeting together. Preet vividly remember her at Heers house when Prem had gone to see her.

It then struck him. She was Heers sister and Veera's best friend.

"Principal Gupta how comes me and him have been called to your meeting and that too together?" asked Meher.

The principal looked from Preet to Meher and then vice versa. She then looked through her note book and took out a paper and shoed them. It was one of those complaint notes students filled in if they wanted to complain about someone.

"I have got complaints about you two," he said sternly. "You both have been playing a lot of jokes and tricks, enough is enough?"

"But principal Gupta I haven't played any tricks, well not with him I haven't," said Meher In her defence. "In fact I don't even know him properly,"

"Exactly!," said Preet. "I mean she's right, we've only met once before this,"

"well im afraid to say that this complaint slip has both of your names on it," he  said. " I am going to have to call someone from both of your families to discuss this matter with us,"

Arjun was sitting there with Prem. They were going through an important file. Just as he was going to discuss the next file his phone rang it was Arohi.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten our wedding anniversary!" she shouted.

"No hi hello," said Arjun. "First thing you do is scream your head off,"

"shut up ok," said Arohi. "I have been waiting for you to ring me since morning but no not even a single missed call or a text,"

"What do you mean?" he asked her. "There must be a reason n why I didn't ring or text you don't you think?"

"Ok forget all that," she said. I just wanted to tell you to come home early today, we will go out today with Tammy,"

"Ok sweetheart," Arjun replied. "I'll be there, now I must hang up im discussing important points for the meeting with Prem; Love you,"

"I love you too," she replied and then hung up.

Prem was just walking out of his cabin when his phone rang. The number looked unfamiliar. No one had rang him from that number before and vice versa.

"Who could this be?" he thought out aloud.

After 10 minutes of speaking on the phone Prem was driving down to Preet's college he knew his brother had been up to something and now someone had complained about him.

"This boy will never change," he said. "I wonder what he has done now,"

He pulled in to the college car park and parked his car. He looked got out and looked around there he spotted Heers car.

"What is she doing here?" he thought.

He  walked in to the reception where the receptionist showed him where to go. He walked in to the waiting area outside the office. He saw he sitting there on the couch looking down at the floor in worry.

Lots of questions crossed his mind.

"Why is she here outside the principals office?"

"Why is she looking so worried,"

"Has she come for the same reason as i have?"

He decided that it would be better if he went and asked her. The college couldnt have rang her thinking of her as Arohi or Kulraaj. There must be a different reason. He went and sat next to her. She was too lost in her thoughts that she didnt notice him. Prem sat there for around 10 minutes and waited.

He then decided to break the silence.

"Hi Heer how comes your here?" he asked her.

She jumped in shock of hearing the suddent sound. She looked at him and then turned pink.

"Im sorry i have been so lost in my thoughts i didnt notice you sitting her next to me," she said appologetically.

"Its ok," he said. " I could tell you were worried is anythign the wrong?"

Just as Heer was about to tell Prem about the principal calling her in for a meeting she got interupted and the secretey sent them inside for the meeting.

They both entered shocked to see their siblings sitting there in the office.

Ok so i wrote this part in 30 minutes flat coz i didnt wanna keep you guys waiting anymore. so plz forgive me if there are any spelling errors...i didnt proof read.

Hope u liked it x

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 16 September 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmeeliAMMI6sweetanu2314Premeer_MayurrepunzellMs.RaizadaAymeePumpkinniheartChai-Abigail-Koolish-Sha-SnowKid-Premeer_Diwanibrainychild92Minion23..Amira..AASUS-Xpress-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Note:

Ok i have a lot of people asking em to add them to my PM list...i wud just find it easier if u add me to ur BL coz i dont like adding people unless they wanna be added themselves so for the next time i update just add em to ur BL n ill just PM u when i update.

Makes the job easier.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 16 September 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti120Ms.RaizadaKoolish-ShaiheartChai-SnowKid--Abigail-PumpkinnAASUS

Koolish-Sha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Premeer_Mayur Goldie
Premeer_Mayur
Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG!! i thought it's a creations update & u actually wrote a FF...i'm so glad to read such a fab FF about one of my all time fav show...gr8 job & thank u so much for the PM. x
Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
wow...nice update...
now premeer will save meet...
so we can see premeer romance as lover for a year...
can't wait to see more premeer scene...
thnx for pm
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Yippee!  You updated!

Hmmm...what exactly is Prem's past?

And can't wait to see what happens with Meher and Preet and how Prem and Heer will react to them being called to the principal office.

Go to top