Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 32)

Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice uptd
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Waiting patiently for an update...hopefully one day soon Geek

Edited by iheartChai - 28 June 2011 at 2:50pm
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Preeti.

I am sorry for not commenting earlier.

I was starting to read your FF when I had problems with my net.

So let me make up for lost times Big smile

Part 1: It is great to see everyone excited to see Arjun and Arohi's new baby.  Preet and Veera scenes were funny.  Preet is so clumsy.  LOL Loved how everyone was teasing Preet finding a girl that will perfect for him. 

Heer's introduction was great.  It is great to see her being a successful lawyer. 

Part 2: Prem's introduction was sweet.  It great to see him excited to meet his niece for the first time and reach home on time to for the baby's name ceremony.

Part 3: Heer getting shy about the boy her parents arranged was too cute.  I could actually picture Heer getting shy and running into her room. 

Prem's family were very excited about meeting Heer.  Before I read the next part, I was wondering how Prem would react when he saw Heer's picture. 

Part 4:  I was surprised like the rest of the family when I found out that Prem wasn't interested to get married.  But I am glad that he realized that he hurt his sister's feelings and at least agreed to meet Heer.

It was a great surprise that Veera and Meher are already friends.  So, Meher and Preet are  pranksters.  It was funny how Preeti is determined to win this competition.

Part 5: Meher's trick to Nihaal was funny.  Poor Nihaal LOL 

It was a nice surprise for Meher and Veera to find out that their sister and brother were arranged to meet each other.  If Prem and Heer agree to get married, not only wil they be friends but they will become family also.  I believe that will make both of them happy Big smile

Part 6: Loved Prem's reaction when he saw Heer for the first time.  It was sad that he was thinking of his parents at that moment but he knew his mother would love a girl like Heer. 

Heer calling Prem, "Prem ji" was too funny.  LOL  I loved Prem response when she called him that.  LOL  It was great that Prem and Heer got along right away.

I also loved how when Prem and Heer went back down to their families, everyone started to move around, so that Prem and Heer will sit next to each other no matter what.  That was too funny and cute.  LOL  I really loved that part.

Part 7: Prem and Heer getting shy around their family was too cute.  I am glad both families didn't pressure them into giving them an answer about their decision. 

Meher and Nihaal teasing Heer was too cute.

It looks like Prem really likes Heer.  I can't wait to see what will happen when they meet again. Embarrassed   Day Dreaming

Preeti, do PM when you do update.  All of your parts were great.  You are doing a wonderful job with this FF.  I am really looking forward to reading your next chapter.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23AASUS

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Cry
preeti preeti preeti...
where r u??\plz update naa
ur redaer are waitinggWink
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Thanks for the update Preeti!

That was very a sweet thing for you to do even with your busy schedule.

Awww, all that teasing Meher, Veera, and Preet were doing to the couple...poor Prem and Heer LOL Embarrassed

It sounds like Prem is going to ask to date Heer for a bit before he finally decides on the marriage.  If so smart boy.  This is a life changing decision...you have to know if you are making the right decision.

Of course Prem and Heer will get married right?  Right? Angry Cause you know us readers will throw tomatoes at you if you don't get them married  Evil Smile LOL 

Awww thnx Tea Hug

Ur sucha a clever person thats y ur a writer u always know wht im gna do Wink...just kidding i wont unfold the plot sooo soon.

N PH getting married???

I think about it...n ewww dont throw tomatoes at me i hate em Ouch

N if u do ill be at the hospital again for 2 weeks sooo ahem ahem stay away LOL

Luv ya tooo Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiAASUS

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Preeti that was a great update

you updated cause you were bored of revising and I read the update as soon as I got the Pm cause I was bored of revisingLOL

anyway coming to the update:

awww Poor prem and heer getting so much teasing from the younger/elder siblings and they were blushing awwwEmbarrassed

Meher-Heer-Nihaal scene was great ... meher talking tooo muchLOL
and prem-Preet scene was also very cuteee...preet had so many question that he spent 2 hours asking themShockedLOL...that is so like preet! miss preet soo muchOuch

and I'm glad the family understood and gave them time to think as this a big decision but I knw I knw Prem and Heer will become PremeerDay Dreaming...you have to do this for your readers or elseEvil Smile

Now what is prem upto?!?!?! can't wait to read the next chapter!

Update soonBig smile

Lolz Abby im one person that HATE's revising infact i hate the word revising it brings shivers down my spine when i hear it ROFL

Any howww thnx for commenting...glad u liked the update =)

Awww yh i miss Preet tooo I luv him sooo much Ouch...now wht im gna do is bring back all the masti Preet used to create when he was in the show...in that way ill enjoy writing =P

Prem & Heer becomming Premeer???

Ill think about it n if im in the mood i shall u know do it other wise Evil Smile ill make u all wait.

Will update soon Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -salma-

wonderful update Preeti ... loved it  !! loved it !!

thanks for the PM Smile

Thnx for liking the update!

Means alot to me xxx

Go to top