Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 30)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
update plzzz

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIMMY

loved it
Thnx
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I may update today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
waitinggg
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Part 7

Hey guys'I'm back I know I've not updated in ages n the updates of my other work will be coming to. I was bored of revising so I thought why not update as I haven't done so in ages. So here is the next part to this FF. Hope u like it.

***********************************************************************************************

Prem and Heer kept looking towards each other. They felt weird sitting so close to each other. Their families kept looking at them they wanted to ask them what they thought of each other but they were not sure whether they should just blast questions at them at this moment or wait for them to wait and decide what they would like to do.

Meher came and sat on Heer's side and Veera on Prem's. they were eager to know what they had talked about all this time whilst they were on the terrace.

"So what have you guys decided?" asked Veera.

Everyone turned to look at Veera. She was sitting there busy firing away questions at Prem and Heer. Meher was also doing the same. Soon Preet came and joined them. Prem and Heer were now blushing.

"So what have you both decided?" asked Preet.

"Woh Preet," said Prem but he was cut off when he saw Heer getting up and running up the stairs. They heard the door shutting.

"She must be feeling shy," said Aarohi. "With all this teasing and all we all know how she feels,"

"PB you don't need to be shy we are family we won't say anything," said Veera with a smirk on her face.

"Veera stop teasing them," said Kulraaj. She turned to look at Prem and Heer and said "We must give them some time to decide.

"Haan your right," said Karan we'll give them some time and if they like each other then only we'll take the matter forward,"

"Ok, we will take your leave now when Prem has decided we will tell you," said Kulraaj.

"Ji," said Balraaj and Teji. " They got up and said bye to the Junejas

***********************************************************************************************

Heer was sitting In her room she was thinking about her meeting in with Prem. She remembered how he was so cute and answered all her questions honestly. He wasn't showing off about anything. He told her everything about his likes and dislikes. She had also told him about herself. How she loved her family and her job. She had started liking him and she wondered if he did too.

There was a knock at her door. She could hear her sister and brother standing outside fighting over who would talk to her first. She knew this was coming so she had mentally prepared herself with all the questions. She knew what kind of questions her siblings would ask her.

"Heer didi please open the door," pleaded Meher.

"Coming Meher," said Heer walking over to the door to open it. The first thing she saw was her sister and brother standing there with big wide grins on their faces.

Meher rushed into the room with Nihaal behind her. She sat on the bed and turned to look at Heer who was still standing at the door.

"Di if your free then me and Nihaal bhaiya would like to chat with you for some time," said Meher.

"Meher if you stop talking then I would like to say something too," said Nihaal.

"Go on then bhaiya whose stopping you?" asked Meher.

" You are who else?" asked Nihaal. " All you are doing is yapping away not giving anyone a chance to say anything,"

"Please guys I don't want you both to start a fight at this time too," said Heer walking over to the bed and sitting down with her brother and sister.

Meher turned to look towards her. " so di tell me what have you decided?"

"Decided what?" asked Heer. "I didn't understand what you meant,"

"Oh didi don't act so innocent you very well know what I'm talking about,"

Heer blushed and looked down. She could see her brother and sister smirking.

"So you like him Heer?" asked Nihaal.

"Bhaiya you too?" asked Heer.

"What to do di living with me has made him crazy," said Meher giggling.

The night passed away with the three siblings enjoying each other's company.

Prem was annoyed. He was being harassed by Preet and Veera. Preet was the worst. Whilst at Heer's house he had been wondering why Preet wasn't saying anything. He had sat there all quietly not saying a thing and now Prem realised why. He had been waiting to get home so that he could get the answers to his questions when he got home.

Prem loved Preet a lot but right now he felt like killing him with his own bare hands. He had been asking questions non-stop for 2 hours. Prem was thinking how could he think of so many questions?

"PB u still haven't answered my questions," teased Preet.

"What are you going to do anyway by finding out?" asked Prem.

"Ummm i can take lessons for when its my turn to get married as you know Kul di won't sit peacefully till she finds me a suitble match," said Preet.

"So u can take lessons when your time comes now go to sleep and don't bug me anymore," said Prem trying to push him out of the room.

"PB before i go i would like you to answer a question of mine," said Preet.

"What is it Preet?" asked Prem.

"Do you like Heer?" he asked innocently.

Prem looked at Heer and then asked himself " do i really like Heer?"

"You will soon find out," said Prem.

"Hmmm ok ill be waiting PB but i want the answer soon," he said with a wink and he walked out of the room.

Prem sat down on his bed and took his laptop out. He kept getting flash backs of his meeting with Heer. He knew he had an answer to give to the both the families and Heer.

He liked Heer alot but before taking this relationship forward he wanted to get to know her better.  

Thats what he was going to do. Tomorrow he would speak to Kulraaj and tell her about his plan. He was sure she would understand him.

He went to sleep thinking me and Heer will start a fresh with a new relationship and we will leave it to God and see how far he takes it.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope u like this part. Sorry i took sooo long to update i have a lot of exams coming up as its my final year and i have a lot of studies to do and i know this was a short part thats all i could get done in my break will try to make it longer next time and  I will try to update Saathiya soon too. Leave ur comments. And press like.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 04 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

foxisharmeeliharshitideewani-salma-shivangi2092CocoChanelluvharshitiMeraCheekuViratnewt2007PumpkinniheartChai-SnowKid-shermamoon_mine-Abigail-AASUSsabihaa.uswahARJRANSIDVARSKsweta2005brainychild92Minion23

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
reserved
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
reserved
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Preeti!

That was very a sweet thing for you to do even with your busy schedule.

Awww, all that teasing Meher, Veera, and Preet were doing to the couple...poor Prem and Heer LOL Embarrassed

It sounds like Prem is going to ask to date Heer for a bit before he finally decides on the marriage.  If so smart boy.  This is a life changing decision...you have to know if you are making the right decision.

Of course Prem and Heer will get married right?  Right? Angry Cause you know us readers will throw tomatoes at you if you don't get them married  Evil Smile LOL 

Edited by iheartChai - 04 May 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

Go to top