Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 26)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Part 6

Hello'I'm back again with an update'sorry for not updating earlier I've been feeling very lazy and not wanting to do anything especially writing'all my course work and projects have made me hate writing. LOL

Anyway enough of me here's the update.

Enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Prem looked at the girl who was coming down the stairs. She was beautiful. He had never seen a girl as gorgeous as her before. His breath got stuck in his throat. She was modern but she followed the values her parents had given her.

She was perfect!

Why was he refusing to meet her before?

He had promised himself that he will bring home the girl his mother liked but unfortunately that wasn't possible as she wasn't alive in this world anymore.

If he had turned Heer down even before seeing her he knows that his mother would have been very disappointed in him.

"PB, she's perfect isn't she," said Veera. "Just how mom would like her daughter in law to be,"

Prem blushed. He knew she was right his mother would love Heer she always said that she wanted a modern daughter-in-law but she had to have the Indian traditional values.

Meher walked Heer to the sofa and sat her down next to her parents.

"So Mr Prem what do you do?" asked Balraj.

"Sir I handle dads business abroad," said Prem.

"That's great," said Teji. "Does anyone help you or do you handle it alone?"

"Ji auntie Kiran jiju and Arjun bhaiya help too but they hand other hotels too," replied Prem.

"OK is there anything you would like to ask us?" asked Teji.

Prem shook his head.

"Heer what do you do?" asked Heer.

"I'm a lawyer I graduated from Brunel University in the UK," said Heer.

"That's great," said Aarohi. "I heard that you are a great lawyer you just won a very complicated case,"

Heer smiled.

"Haan and I'm sure her family are very proud of her," said Veera winking at Meher.

"I'm sure Prem ji is doing a great job with the business too," said Meher. "Right Veera,"

"I'm sure they are both good in their own fields," said Kulraj.

Meher walked in to the kitchen to get the snacks whilst Heer got the drinks. Veera followed saying that she will be helping them.

"Meher are you sure our plan will work?" asked Veera.

"Obviously after all I have made it," said Meher confidently.

"Meher you do know your plans suck and when ever you have planned something it has always ended in a disaster," said Veera.

"Hey hey we don't want anyone know what we are upto," said Meher.

"Gosh your just like my brother Preet," said Veera. "Always trying new things,"

"Is that meant to be a compliment?" asked Meher raising an eye brow.

"Take it what ever way you like," said Veera.

"I will," said Meher with a smile.

She walked out side with the snacks and saw Heer heading towards Prem with the drink. She was looking down and you could tell she was shaking. If she wasn't careful there would be drink every where.

She carefully walked around and stood infront of Prem. He smiled and took a drink. She then made sure everyone had got a drink and went and sat down next to her parents.

"So Prem how do you liked Heer?" asked Balraj.

"Um uncle is it ok If they meet first?" asked Veera. " You know get to know each other a bit more?"

Balraj looked at Teji and she nodded her head.

"Meher take them to the terace," said Teji.

"Ji ma," said Meher.

She walked over to Heer who was sitting next to her mother. She was a bit hesitant at first but when her mother nodded her head inapproval she got up and left with Meher.

Veera did the same with Prem. All four of them walked up the stairs to the terrace.

"Here you are you both chat here we'll be down stairs," said Meher.

"Haan bhaiya," said Veera following Meher out of the door.

There was silence between the two they didn't know what to say to each other. They had never met before and didn't even know each other that well. Prem decided to talk first.

"Hi im Prem Juneja you probably know that already as my sister introduced me down stairs but I would like to intoduce my self to you so you get a clear picture of me," said Prem.

Heer smiled.

"Im Heer Maan and im a lawyer as you may have heared I have a lot of hobbies but I can tell you them another time as the list is very long," she said.

Prem smiled at her innocence. She was the kind of girl that would keep a house happy no matter what the situation was.

"What do you like doing Prem ji?" asked Heer.

"First things first please don't called me Prem ji my names Prem and I would love It if you called me that," said Prem. " I like spending time with my family when ever I can as I live abroad and handle the family busisness im never able to make visits to India but my famliy make sure to come and visit there all the time,"

"That's great," said Heer. " They always care for you and remember you and no matter what happens they always visit you.

"Haan Preets always visiting," said Prem. "I love his company,"

"That's just like me and Meher," said Heer. " she loves playing pranks on everyone and always gets in trouble with Nihall bhaiya,"

They started chatting normally and started talking about ther childhood memmories.

Mean while downstairs everyone was breaking their heads. They all had the same questions running in their heads.

"Will the pair like each other?"

"Will they say yes for the marriage?"

"Will everything be alright?"

"Arre why is everyone sitting her holding their heads?" asked Preet walking in through the door.

Everyone looked up to see Preet standing at the door.

"Sorry im late guys there was some work in the office which I had to complete," said Preet. " what happened? Is everything alright?

"Preet you came at the right time," said Kulraj. "Now only you can help,"

"Kuldi you need my help?" he asked. "Are you serious?"

"Yes im serious Preet," said Kulraj. " We all like Heer and want her as the daughter in law of our family but right now I would like to know what Prem thinks as you know he's not very open with anyone,"

Preet thought for a second and then agreed.

"Anything for my PB," he said.

Everyone's faces lit up. They could see some hope of Heer and Prems wedding.

"So you studies law in Brunel university right?" asked Prem.

"Haan I was interested in becoming a lawyer since a very young age," said Heer. " I had dreamt of becoming a big and successful lawyer one day and making my parents proud and right now I can see it coming true,"

"That's great," said Prem. "Your one of the few I know who have achived their goal, normally others can't do this because of family or commitments,"

"I think that you should make goals and achive them in life," said Heer. " That's how you experience and live life,"

They chatted for another half and hour and then decided to go down stairs. They walked down the stairs to see their families happily sitting and chatting. They smiled at each other and walked to where everyone was sitting.

"So was everything alright?" asked Preet.

Prem and Heer looked down and blushed.

"Oho look at that they are both blushing," said Meher.

"Arre enough of the teasing," said Veera. She then turned to look at Prem and Heer.

"So what did the two of you talk about for so long," she asked.

"Arre would you look at that," said Meher. "She tells us not to tease and look at what she is doing herself.

"Hey I have the right to do that after all I am the youngest and when did I say that im not gonna tease em?" she asked innocently. " I just told you two not to,"

"That's nice," said Kulraj. " Now all of you sit down and let Prem and Heer to sit down too,"

Prem and Heer made their way to sit down. Before Heer could sit next to her mother Meher took her place and before Prem could sit next to Kulraj Preet went and sat there.

Prem and Heer stood in the middle of the room looking for a place to sit. Everywhere they looked someone was sitting there. There was no where for them to sit. Then Kiran and Karan who were sitting on a sofa go up and said that there is some important work in office so they had to leave. Prem and Heer had no other option but to go and sit on that sofa together.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope that you liked this part.

Next time if I have less course work and projects to do I will update earlier.

Press the like button and leave ur comments.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 09 April 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

foxisnehasharmaAMMI6sharmeeliharshitideewani-salma-sweet_gurl93luvharshitiAymeeCocoChaneliheartChaishermamoon_minePumpkinnadditi10-SnowKid-Minion23burgerchaapsweta2005brainychild92justadream...Amira..AASUS

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
wowwww....Preetiii :)
amaaziing updatee just lovedddd itt Embarrassed
lovedd their talkk on the terrace...so cuteee :)
your are a awesomeeee writer Preetii...keep it upp :)
and i'm eagerly waiting for your next update :)
i know this is a veryy short commentt && i took soo muchh time to edit :(
am really sorryyy but am really behind on sooo manyy comments :P
anywayzz hope you will understandd :)
ILY :) x

Edited by ..Angel.. - 21 April 2011 at 2:06pm
sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
hey
great part :)
LOL liked the situation that preet thought for prem and heer :D
cant wait for more
do continue soon
Maheen xx
AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
thanks preethi for the lovelyyy updateBig smile
really loved the way prem and Heartheer introduced themselevs
waitinggg for next update sooonDay Dreaming
Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
aww such a cute episode...thnaks for updating and pleasse update next part soon!!!
-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar............prem think heer is beautiful Embarrassed..........
how they chatted on terrace ........it was cute..........
loved when veera said 2 meher dat her plans such LOL
thnx for d pm...........update sooooooooon
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Heyy nicee FF!!
thnks for the pm...

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey that was a Great update....so finally premeer met!

and Prem thinks that heer is beautiful awwwwEmbarrassedDay Dreaming, it was sooo cute how premeer were chatting about random stuff on the terrace and Veeera and meher are funnyLOL

Update soonBig smile

Go to top