Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 20)

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
great update.............finaly they r goin 3 meet soon...........
m on veeras side..........ph wil say yes.......i think.....
thnx for d pm............update soooooooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HarshUrooj-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Ok now they will meet soon ..............i know Prem answer only Yes

Meher and Preet part is intresting ...........d bond Prem and Kulraj share i luved it .............thnx for d pm
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HarshUrooj-

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
HugLoved the update dear!!!!Hug
am looking forward to the meetingDay Dreaming
plzzzz update ASAPEmbarrassed and thank you for the PM dearEmbarrassed
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Thank youu everyone who commented and pressed the like button...soryr couldn't reply to personal comments...will surely do so next time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaijustadream.

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Hey everyone!

This is my last update for some time. School is starting tomorrow and I have to concentrate on that also I have exams so yeah'anyways here is part 5!

Enjoy!

*********************************************************************************************************

Meher tip toed to her brother's room. She peaked inside to see whether it was safe to walk in. Nihaal was walking around the room with one shoe in his hand and the other on his foot. He had yellow custard all over his socks. Meher couldn't control her laughter so she burst. She tried to put her hand on her mouth but it was too late Nihaal had seen her.

"What are you laughing at Meher?" he asked in a stern tone.

"Nothing bhaiya I just remembered something," she replied.

"Yes the time when you snuck into my room and put custard in my shoes right?" he asked sarcastically. "What's with you and these tricks these days?"

"Well I'm taking part in a competition and whoever can pull of the best tricks wins," said Meher.

"And you decided to play them on me," said Nihaal. "Couldn't you find anyone else?"

"Well I had tried but everyone else knows about the competition," said Meher. "And as you were the only one who didn't I thought why not try all these on you without you knowing,"

"We'll now I do and I don't want to see anything like this again," said Nihaal.

"Ji bhaiya," said Meher. "But how will you know if I don't tell you what I am doing,"

"Huh, did you say anything?" he asked her.

"Nothing bhaiya I just remembered I have something to do," said Meher and with that she walked out of the room.

*********************************************************************************************************

Prem was called home early by Kulraaj. She had told him that they were supposed to go and meet the girl's family today and if Prem liked her then they would take the matter forward.

He had come home and got ready. Everyone was really excited.

They were finally going to select a girl for Prem. Finally he had agreed to get married. Though he had to be persuaded he still agreed and that's all that mattered.

"Preet and Veera please behave there," said Kulraaj. "NO fighting or anything otherwise you'll see the worst of me,"

"Yes di," said Preet and Veera together.

"But di if he annoys me then I'm going to give him a right one," said Veera.

"Like your no less," said Preet. "I'll do the same to her if she doesn't behave,"

"Like I'm the bad man," said Veera.

"Right that's enough," said Arjun. "Either you both behave or stay at home,"

Prem came walking down the stairs. He was wearing the suit that Kulraaj had given to him. Everyone looked at him. He looked so cute in it.

"Wow bhaiya you look like Shah Rukh Khan," said Veera admiring her brother.

"Haan Prem you look very handsome," said Kulraaj. "I'm sure the girl is going to like you,"

Prem smiled. He could do anything for his Kuldi. She was the world for him. After their parents had passed away she was the one who had kept the family together. She had taken care of the family business with her husband Kiran and took it to great heights. Today because of her the Juneja Empire is one of the popular chain of hotels in the world. They have chains in every single country in the world.

"Prem I don't want you to make a decision under pressure," said Kulraaj. "if you want you can meet the girl again to get to know her better, we are all with you no matter what your decision is,"

Prem nodded and the Juneja's left for the Maan Mansion.

Meher, Mahi and Heer were sitting in the room. Heer was getting ready. The boy's family was coming to meet her. She was excited and nervous at the same time. It was mixed emotions.

"How are you feeling Heer?" teased Mahi.

"Do I look alright?" asked Heer. "I feel as if I'm going to through up,"

"Di that's because you are really nervous," said Meher. "Take some deep breaths and breathe out; that will help you feel better,"

"Nothing can make me feel better," said Heer. "I am really nervous and anyone can tell that,"

"Don't worry Heer everything will be fine," assured Mahi. "You will be over and done with before you know it,"

"I hope so," said Heer. "I have never been this nervous before,"

"Di you fight all these big cases and you have never been nervous before going in to present your case, so what's wrong now?" asked Meher.

"Meher that's different," said Mahi. "Today a boy is coming to see Heer; and if he likes her and she likes him then they will get married. And right now Heer is worried that she's going to set a wrong impression of herself,"

"Don't worry di we are all with you," said Meher.

She put her had on his and Heer nodded.

Teji was running around the house. She had sent Nihaal to go and get the sweets from the shops. Today a boy was coming to see her daughter. She hoped that everything would go alright and Heer and Prem would like each other.

"Meher is Heer ready yet!? She shouted from the kitchen.

Haan ma," said Meher walking in to the kitchen. "Don't worry, everything is set and Mahi is with Heer di,"

"Ok, you come and help me get everything ready, they must be coming soon," said Teji.

"Ji ma," said Meher setting the food on the trays.

After everything had been set for the guests Teji went to Heer's room where she was sitting with Mahi.

She sat next to her and explained everything to her. Heer sat there listening. She took a mental note of everything her mother told her. She didn't want to do anything wrong to bring down her parents reputation. They were everything for her and she could never think of hurting them.

"Ji ma," said Heer. "I totally understand what you are saying and I will remember it,"

Teji looked at Heer with teary eyes. She couldn't believe that her daughter had grown up so fast and today she had a boy coming to see her.

"I am proud of you Heer and so is your bauji," said Teji.

Heer nodded and held back the tears that were threatening to come out of her eyes.

"I love you too ma and bauji," she said.

The Juneja's knocked at the door. They waited for some time and then they heard someone opening the door.

"Namaste," said Teji.

"Namaste," said Kulraaj. "Ummm'Sudha bua is on her way she has sent us ahead as she has some work,"

"Ji, come in," said Teji leading them into the mansion.

Prem was looking around. He spotted some family photos of Balraaj, Teji, Heer, Meher and Nihaal. He then saw some photos of Meher with Heer and then Nihaal, Heer and Meher together.

"He smiled looking at them. Indeed she is very beautiful," he thought.

Just then Meher entered. She didn't see Veera sitting there next to Arjun. She was too busy bringing in the food.

"Meher," screamed Veera. "You here?"

Meher looked up from the table where she had just put the trays and then looked at Veera.

"OMG, Veera," said Meher. They hugged and then looked at their family members who were stunned to see their behaviour.

"Umm ma bauji this is my good friend Veera," said Meher. "We had met in London,"

"So it's your sister who my brother has come to see," said Veera. "I can't believe it,"

"Yes neither can I," said Meher. "I mean we have been talking about it since the last couple of days but we never asked what the name of the boy or girl was,"

"Fingers crossed that they like each other so then they can get married," said Veera. "I just love their Jodi though I haven't seen them together yet,"

"I'm sure they would look great together," said Meher.

"Haan," said Veera. "So when will we meet the girl?"

Teji sent Mahi and Meher to go and get Heer. Veera also accompanied them. They all walked to Heer's bedroom and saw her studying a file.

"Heer di you are even doing work on such a day?" asked Meher.

"I was getting bored sitting in the room alone so I decided to study my next case," said Heer. She looked up from the file and saw Veera standing there.

"Hello di," said Veera. "I'm Meher's friend and the sister of the boy who has come to meet you,"

Heer smiled. "Hi nice to meet you,"

"Same here," said Veera.

"Di we have come to take you down stairs," said Meher.

Heer got up and fixed her clothes. She looked at the girls and said "let's got,"

Meher smiled and walked to her right. She held her hand. Heer squeezed her hand. "Don't worry di, everything will be alright,"

Heer walked down the stairs with Mahi, Meher and Veera.

So how was that??

Hope you liked it!

Premeer will surely meet in the next part Wink

Press the like button and leave your comments.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 27 February 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti99sharmeeliAMMI6PremeerKashfoxicute_1790snehasharmashivangi2092Ayesha103sweet_gurl93friendsforeverh-salma--scarlett-luvharshiti-SwaSan-AymeeCocoChanelPumpkinnadditi10iheartChai-SnowKid-shermamoon_mineMMBGMinnie.sabihaa.justadream.Minion23AASUS

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Preetiii....i got here beforee the PM Wink
i senseddd you updatedd soo i camee runninggg LOL
okaiii comiingg to the update.......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
i dunno what to say.......becauseee itt wass amaziiinggg likee every update youu doooo Big smile
i lovedd ittttttt Tongue
anddddd i can't waittt for premeer meetinggDay Dreaming
i hopeee hee saysss yesss Big smile
anywaysssss......loveddd itt...the update was awesomeee
sorryyy i still haventt commented on the other FF....LOL....this is the only one i've catched upp....becausee of studyiinggggg Unhappy
anywaysss keeeppp upp the excellent workkk..... Big smile
andd goood luckkk for your exams!Big smile
Loveeeee yaaaaaaaa

Love, Anniie x

Edited by Pwincess12 - 27 February 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-Preeti.xo

sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hey