Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 18)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

awesome update preeti............cant wait for nxt part..........
waitin for prems reaction..............
n thnx for d pm....................update asap............
Thnx for taking the time to comment Smile

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
please update soon just cant wait to see prem's reaction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitideewani

please update soon just cant wait to see prem's reaction

will update in 2/3 days very busy wiv studies

harshitideewani

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Part 4

Hey guys here is part 4 of Just the way you are.

Enjoy

Prem looked at everyone. He could tell they were in shock too apart from Veera, kulraaj and Arohi.

"What's wrong with you three?" he asked Veera, Arohi and Kulraaj. "Why are you all smiling when the rest of us are in shock?"

"What else do you expect us to do when we already knew about this," said Veera. "Stand there with our eyes and mouth wide open and look like we are shocked; we are not that great of actors,"

"But di I had told you earlier and I am telling you now I don't want to get married," said prem.

"Every time I think of coming to India there is always this thought in my head that says will di look for a girl for me?"

"Prem I didn't find this girl for you nor do I know her," said Kulraaj. "Sudha aunty who is mums close friend found her,"
"Di I know that you care about me and want my happiness but right now I don't want to get married,"

And with this he walked to his room.

All the family just stood there staring at him.

"Kulraaj you should have at least told me," said Kiran I could have maybe helped you.

"It's alright," said Kulraaj. "Prem is not the kind of person to say no to anything; he will surely say yes to the meeting.

Heer was busy preparing for her case when Teji and Balraaj came into the study room.

They sat down on the couch and waited for Heer to pack her things away.

"Heer are you happy with this proposal?" asked Balraaj.

"Haan bauji why wouldn't I be happy?" asked Heer. "Your choice is my choice and can your choice ever be wrong?

"But we don't want you to take this decision with your heart we would like you to take is with your brain.

"Don't worry ma bauji I have thought about it if you like Prem then I will marry him," said Heer.

"Please Heer don't take the decision under pressure," said Teji. "You still have time to change your mind,"

"Don't worry ma I know what I am doing," said Heer.

Prem thought about what he said to Kulraaj. He felt bad. He thought she just wants the best for me and I just shouted at her and came here. "I should go and apologise to her"

He walked out of his bed room and walked to Kulraaj's bedroom. He looked inside and saw that there was no one there. He then decided to check whether she was in the kids' room. He walked to the bedroom and saw that she was coming out after putting Tanu and Vikas to bed. Prem waited for her to close the door and then folded his hands in front of her.

"I'm sorry di," said Prem. "I'm really sorry for hurting you I know that you just want the best for me and I just hurt your feelings,"

Kulraaj looked at Prem. He had tears in his eyes she knew that he wouldn't hurt her deliberately and that he was probably in a bad mood after he had come home from office and then on top of that she just told him about the marriage proposal.

"No Prem I should be the one apologizing to you," said Kulraaj. "You came home tired from office and I just told you about the marriage proposal I didn't even give you a change to sit down."

"Di its ok I know how excited you were," said prem. "If you like the girl then I am ready to meet her,"

"But Prem you just said that you don't want to get married," said Kulraaj.

"Di I didn't say that I am willing to marry her I just said that I will meet her and if I like her then I will say yes," said Prem.

"Ok," said Kulraaj. "I will inform Sudha bua and ask her to arrange a meeting somewhere with them,"

"Ok," said Prem.

Teji was speaking to Sudha bua on the phone. She had this big smile on her face. Everyone could tell that the boy's family had agreed to meet Heer.

"OMG, does that mean that the boy's family will be coming to meet Heer di?" asked Meher.

"Haan Meher," said Nihaal. "Can you not see the excitement on ma's face?"

"Yeah you can tell that from a mile away," said Meher. "But the boy's family will be coming to our house,"

Just then her mobile starting ringing. She excused herself from the room and went to her room.

"Hi Veera how are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine Meher how are you and how comes you didn't come to my nieces naming ceremony I had specially invited you," said Veera.

"I am so sorry," said Meher. "Actually my sister is getting married soon and my mum's friend Sudha aunty has found a suitor for her,"

"Oh really that's great," said Veera. "We have found someone for my brother Prem too,"

"Really, it would be ultra-weird if it turns out that the girl your brother is meeting is my Heer di," said Meher.

"Yeah I know," said Veera. "I wouldn't mind having Heer di as my sister- in- law; and oh yeah how was her court case I heard she won it when everyone else thought that she was going to lose it,"

"Yeah she won it and ma and bauji are very proud of her," said Meher.

"Why wouldn't they be," said Veera. "She saved an innocent person from getting punished,"

"Meher!" shouted Nihaal.

"Oops I have to go," said Meher. "I put custard in bhaiya's trainers and now he is going to kill me,"

Veera started laughing. "You are just like Preet bhaiya he loves to play pranks on others and then ends up getting caught,"

"Good luck," she said and then she hung up.

"Thanks I need it," said Meher and she walked out of the room to go and see her brother's expression.

Preet was walking around the house. He wanted to play a trick on someone but he couldn't think of anything. He had used up all his tricks and now he was blanked out. He had decided that he was going to teach some to Tammy when she grows up but now it looked like it was no used. He needed to come up with something. He had entered for this competition in school. He wanted to win the crown and be named prankster prince but that wasn't easy as there was another competitor named Meher Maan. She had entered for it and wanted to win too.

"I need to win against this girl," said Preet. "But I have used up all my tricks what can I do now to beat this girl,"

"What happened bhaiya?" asked Veera. "Why are you talking to yourself?"

"I need to win this completion against this girl and win the crown," said Preet.

"So what's the problem?" she asked. "You always come up with good pranks,"

"That I do but this one has to be different and unique a never seen before prank," said preet. "And I have to come up with it before next Friday,"

"Don't worry about that right now," said Veera. "You still have time; right now we have to worry about Prem bhaiya going to meet the girl,"

"Has the meeting been fixed?" asked Preet. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow," said Veera. "Now we need to see whether Prem bhaiya says yes or no to the girl,"

"I will bet you that he will say yes," said Veera.

"He will say no," said Preet.

"What do you want if he says no?" asked Veera.

"I want you to be my slave for the rest of the day," said Preet with a smirk.

"Fine," said Veera.

"What do you want Veera?" he asked her.

"I will tell you when the time comes," said Veera and  she walked off to her bedroom.

Right that was part 4.

Hope you liked it.

So whose team are you on???

Preet's or Veera's'what do you think will be Premeer's decision?

Press the like button and leave your comments.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 22 February 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi92cute_1790snehasharmaAMMI6PremeerKashsharmeeliharshitideewani-salma-Ayesha103Aymee-scarlett--SnowKid-iheartChaiPumpkinnshermamoon_mineAASUSsabihaa.Mariaa.SGuswahjustadream.

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggg for next asap.

Preeti.xo

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Great Updaate ! Always Exciting To Read It .......Very Well Writed Clap

Preeti.xo

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
LOLL.
I simply adore Preet and Meher. :D
Custard in Nihaal's shoes? Classic.

Prem sounds pretty uptight - here's hoping our Heer will be able to mellow him down a bit. :)

Loving your writing, and definitely loving the update.

<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUSPreeti.xo

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THANKS for awesome update Clap
I amm in Veers side Prem will say yesWink
waiting to see Prem and Heer 1st meetingHeart
please update next part as early as possibleDay Dreaming