Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

~JustTheWayYouAre-part 9 page 39 16/09~ (Page 13)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi2092

another cute part!
awww......tammanna must be very sweet!
loved it dear!
thanks for the pm!
update soon!
Thnx for taking the time to comment Shivangi. Smile Glad u liked it...

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shirlys

lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thnx for taking the time to comment. Smile

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Thank you pressing the like button:

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 05 February 2011 at 12:36pm
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

====Part 3====

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I'm updating part 3...don't worry I haven't forgotten my other two FF's; they will be updated soon.

Hope you like this part!!

************************************************************************************************************************************

Heer drove into the drive way. She was really worried. Her mother had called her home all of a sudden. What could have been the meaning of all this?

"I'm really worried," said Heer coming out of the car.

"Yeah, I wonder what happened to her all of a sudden," said Mahi.

"I hope everything is alright," said Heer rushing towards the door.

They walked into the house to see a lady sitting with her back to them. Heer had not seen the lady before so she couldn't make out who it was.

"Namaste auntie ji," said Heer to show respect.

The lady turned her head and smiled at her. She then replied saying "Namaste, how are you? "It's been a while since I last saw you,"

"Ji, I'm alright," said Heer with a confused look on her face.

"Heer you were only 9 the last time you saw her," said Teji

Heer nodded. She now remembered that this was Sudha bua. She was a match maker and walked around everywhere with a big folder in her hand with pictures of people.

She often stopped someone on the street and showed them picture of suitors.

"Heer Sudha is saying that she has got a proposal for you," said Teji the excitement was visible in her voice.

"Haan Heer beta I have found someone is just perfect for you," said Sudha bua.

Heer looked to see who Sudha bua was going to pick out of her big folder. But she didn't bother with it. She picked up her purse and took out her diary. She went through a couple of page and came to a certain page which had nothing but a picture. She took it out and looked at it. She smiled at it and then she handed it to Teji.

"This young man would be perfect for Heer," she said cheerily.

Teji took the picture and looked at it. She then passed it to Balraaj. Heer waited patiently to see who this young man was.

"Ma, can I see it," asked Meher.

"Wait two minutes Meher," said Nihaal looking carefully at the picture.

"How is he bhaiya?" asked Meher. "Has he got all the good looks?"

"Meher, why do you only worry about the looks?" asked Nihaal annoyed.

"Does it really matter how people look?"

"That's not what I meant bhaiya," said Meher.

"What did you mean then?" he asked her.

"I meant to say that our sister Heer is so beautiful she deserves a prince charming," said Meher.

"Prem is no less of a prince charming," said Sudha bua.

"How would I know," said Meher with a pout. I haven't seen him yet have I?

"That's enough of all the arguing," said Balraaj.

"Nihaal give the picture to Heer next she should also see who she will be marrying. Meher can see it after.

"Oh that's not fair," whined Meher. "Just cos I'm the youngest,"

"May be it is," said Nihaal with a teasing smile.

Meher looked at him and then started moving towards him. He knew what was going to happen so he made a run for it.

Whilst Meher chased Nihaal around the house Teji showed Heer the picture of Prem.

"He is a very successful business man," said Teji. "His parents passed away in a car accident a couple of years ago. Since then he has been living abroad handling the family business there. He has two sisters and two brothers who live in India,"

"Do you like him Heer?" asked Balraaj.

Heer got up and ran to her room.

"Is she alright?" asked Balraaj.

"She's feeling shy," said Teji.

"What do you mean," said Balraaj. "She's never done that in front of me before,"

"Ji she is a girl and right now we are talking about her marriage and also at this time girls tend to shy away," said Teji.

"Oh ok," said Balraaj. "We will speak to her about this later,"

"I'll take your leave," said Sudha bua. "Should I take the matter forward and fix a meeting with the boy's side of the family?"

"Haan, do go ahead with that in the mean time we will speak to Heer about this Namaste," said Teji and she went into the kitchen.

Sudha bua left the house dialling the Juneja houses number.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Kulraaj had got the news that Sudha bua had found a suitable girl for Prem and that the girls family had wanted to meet them before they took the matter forward.

"Thank you so much bua," said Kulraaj hanging up the phone. "We will inform you the day we will be meeting the girl's family. Can we have a picture of her please to show Prem?"

"Sure," said Sudha bua. "I'll have it sent to your house,"

"Ok," said Kulraaj.

"Who was that di?" asked Arohi. "You are sounding really excited.

Haan, if you hear about it you will be jumping around with joy too," said Kulraaj.

"Really," said Arohi desperate to know what the matter was now. "Tell me then; you know I can never wait,"

Kulraaj smiled. "We have found a girl for Prem,"

"What are you serious," said Arohi putting her hand over her mouth to cover.

"Haan," said Kulraaj. "Sudha Bua has found her, and she will be sending us her picture soon,"

"I can't believe this; my devrani will be coming into this house," said Arohi.

"Where is Veera?" asked Kulraaj.

"Di she is sitting in my bedroom with Tammana whilst I go and warm up some milk," said Arohi.

"Haan you go do that," said Kulraaj. "Tammy must be hungry,"

"Ji di," said Arohi going into the kitchen.

"And listen," said Kulraaj.

"Ji di did you have something to say?" asked Arohi.

"Don't tell any men of the family," said Kulraaj. "Not Arjun, Kiran, Prem or Preet,"

"Not even Prem?" said Arohi. "Isn't he the one who will be getting married?"

"It will be a surprise for him," said Kulraaj. "And anyway the others won't know so it makes it fair.

"True," said Arohi.

************************************************************************************************************************

Balraaj and Teji entered Heer's room. She was standing at her window looking at the full moon.

"Heer beta," said Teji.

Heer turned to see who was calling her name. She saw her mother and smiled.

"Je ma," said Heer. "You should have called me if you needed something,"

"Nahi beta it's nothing of that sort," said Teji. "We just wanted to know what you have decided. Do you want to marry Prem?"

"Ma, what can I say," said Heer. "I will follow your and bauji decision; if you like Prem then I am willing to marry him,"

"Heer we think Prem is a perfect match for you," said Balraaj. "We just wanted to know how you feel about this,"

"Bauji I'm happy with your choice," said Heer.

"Beta, should I ask Sudha to fix a meeting for us to meet their family then?" asked Teji.

Heer smiled and this was enough of a sign for Teji to know that Heer had agreed to meet Prem's family.

"Ma, bauji I will only accept the proposal after meeting Prem, for the time being i have just said yes to meeting the family," said Heer.

"Haan beta," said Balraaj. "Take your time,"

Heer nodded and went to the washroom to get changed into her night suit.

"Do you think she will agree to marry Prem once she meets him?" asked Balraaj.

"We'll just have to see ji," said Teji. "We will support her in whatever decision she takes after all this is the matter of her life,"

"Haan, you are right," said Balraaj. "We will just have to wait and see what the boy is like,"

"You know Heer's choice is perfect," said Teji. "She will surely choose the right person for herself,"

"I hope you are right," said Balraaj.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

It was 8:30 pm. Prem and Arjun had still not come home. Preet had returned early as he had finished all his work but Prem and Arjun we busy in a meeting. Kulraaj was finding it hard to hide the secret and nearly blurted it out to Preet and Kiran.

Arohi had somehow stopped her from doing so.

"When will these two come?" she asked eagerly.

"Why are you so impatient today Kulraaj?" asked Kiran. "You have never been like this before,"

"Kiran i have to tell you all something but I cannot say it till those two come home," said Kulraaj. "Arohi please phone them and ask them how long they will take to get home,"

Arohi nodded and went to ring Arjun. In the meantime the door bell rang and in came and post man.

"Ji," said Veera.

"Is Kulraaj Gupta here?" he asked.

"Ji I'm here," said Kulraaj walking over to the door.

"Madam we have got a package for you," said the post man. He handed it to Kulraaj and then told her to sign the paper.

"Thank you," she said and she opened the envelope.

She looked at the picture of the girl. She was an angel. She had the features of an angel and from then she knew that this girl was perfect for Prem.

Arohi had come back after ringing Arjun and said "They said that they are on their way. They will be home in about five minutes,"

Kulraaj sighed. "Thank God otherwise I would have blurted out the secret," she whispered to Arohi and Veera.

"Di control yourself," said Veera.

"You know what I'm like Veera," said Kulraaj. "I can never keep a secret,"

"Haan di but can't you wait two minutes?" asked Arohi. "They will be here soon"

Just then they heard a car outside the Juneja mansion. Kulraaj waited for Arjun and Prem to step into the house. She then gave each of them a glass of water.

"Prem I have something to tell you," she said.

"Haan di go ahead," said Prem placing the glass on the table.

"Woh we have found a girl for you," said Kulraaj. "And we would like you to meet her.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Ok.....I hope you all liked that part.

Do hit the like button and leave your long comments...I will probably update Naseeb next when i have the time....from all this studying....

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 05 February 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi92Henriettefoxicute_1790snehasharmaAMMI6PremeerKashharshitideewanimunni_sheela-salma-Ayesha103sweet_gurl93luvharshiti-SwaSan-sparikhAymeePumpkinniheartChaiadditi10-SnowKid-shermamoon_minejustadream.Meehak.brainychild92Mariaa.SGuswahAASUS

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Great Update Preeti Clap  Love It .......Keep It UpHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti.xo

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice part. do continue soon

Preeti.xo

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey lovd it!!!!!
jst wanna see prem's reaction n hw they accept to the proposal!!!!!!

Preeti.xo

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
wow super update waiting for premeer milan

Preeti.xo

Go to top