Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-alisha-

IF-Dazzler

-alisha-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
gosh i wish it comes out soon as shes over with bd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Midnight Sun - Edited!!! (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XxTiaraCullenxX

Goldie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Oh...That so bad...I really wanted to read MS - I've read the first chapter on Stephanie's website and it's like soooo awsome.....
Edward's POV is amazing.....
and he's my favourite character too....Love my babe, Edward.....
I read on Wiki that she might continue when she is sure everyone has forgotten about it....Who knows when that will be or even if she would ever publish it.....!!!
Why Why Why did that person have to post it on the internet..?..Life would have been so much more better if it had just come out the normal way like Twilight....
This is so not fair..Cry...*Screams, Walks away stamping feet and also slaming the door behind.....*

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
^^ I understand how you must be feeling. I felt the same. Now its been so long that I have given up hope.
MS is actually my favorite, I wish she continued for couple of more chapters, least the meadow part. I wanted to know how Edward felt about kissing a human girl for the first time.

XxTiaraCullenxX

Goldie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@ Ambrosia

Yeh, I was so escatic for Midnight Sun - I just LOVE Edward!! I so wanted to know what he think and his views on small things such as times when Bella says his name at night or when she faints at the sight of blood and also the first kiss....and Edward's personal thoughts about Bella .....Oh...!! This is so NOT fair.....

sanabest

sanabest

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hey..cn ani1 gve me the website fr Stephanie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Goldie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^^

Here it is:

sanabest

sanabest

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxTiaraCullenxX

^^^^^^^^^^

Here it is:

thanx alott

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I heard that SM would finish and publish it once everyone has forgotten the internet fiasco thingy..It had upset her so much..And when everyones done over it she would be able to regain her interest in writing her book..I dont know how far it is true..Just thought I would share it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top