India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Shaadi Ka Twist - Maybe (Page 2)

wbose Groupbie
wbose
wbose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
arjun is a brave & fearless guy, & he'll not do any stupid things.in fact, he'll marry arohi in front of all with guts & revenge.thats what i think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_4shibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I think Arjun will marry Arohi in order to ruin her life... Aise karke woh bura aadmi bhi ban jaayega & Arjuhi will also be married..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassic

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

I think Arjun will marry Arohi in order to ruin her life... Aise karke woh bura aadmi bhi ban jaayega & Arjuhi will also be married..

tumne mere muh ki baat chchin li,,exactly i wanted to say that,,,,bcoz the only way he can take his revenge from the ahluwalias is by separating arohi from the family,,,
vishvag Newbie
vishvag
vishvag

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Kahani me little twist. Cheeku is not that a fool as he appears to be. What if  "He understands the true love between Arjun and Arohi and he is trying to resolve the differences between Arohi (& her family) and Arjun. With this intention he has taken Arjun as his bodyguard and brought both the parties together"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index