Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

was this the start of ragini's love for anmol?... (Page 4)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by shanti05

Saveeta KC night Anmol never ever expected her to react that way
Actually i feel he had given up on trying to get her feelings out
after that even the time of teh dance  request he went so daam close to her and  told her that he wishes what ever she wishes...

As you said I mean he was moved  by the way she  embraced him  on KC night
The way he lights her chin my my he feels he  can start slowly  doing a few gesutures to make her feel comfortable

But then we had the  twists of shivani coming

Our loss here since the yime given to them was too less so Ragini's still in her nutshell and she has'nt opened up completely to Anmol

I sometimes feel they could have easily conveyed Ragini''s feelings for Anmol only they brought a major speedbreaker in the form of Shivani to never show Ragini's feelings for Anmol. To bring a major recall value for Bidaai 2 and interest factor too.Big smile
I feel they wanted to show how ragini would react to Anmol's past and good they brought some conflict in her feelings but the super speed  they did with that was awful and they did not give proper conversation between Anmol and ragini to show Ragini's side of anguishs of letting go of Anmol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@shanti..agree with you now to think of it one of the reason why  the past of anmol was certainly brought  in focus was to show the dilemma and the feelings of ragini for anmol..

she was definitely at a crossroad where she has opened her heart and given that special place to anmol and the other where her mind made her think all the opposite..

dil mein anmol but her mind decided to let him go to that awful selfish woman...

ending not so convincing so as rekha said its an interesting factor to bring forward  for another season and make this the usp of the show..

lets just say the reverse of wat we saw.anmol unconditional love for ragini and he did made his confession...next its ragini's turn to confess her love for him and show her undying love for anmol ...

Edited by savee_k - 14 January 2011 at 10:51pm

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..agree with you now to think of it one of the reason why  the past of anmol was certainly brought  in focus was to show the dilemma and the feelings of ragini for anmol..

she was definitely at a crossroad where she has opened her heart and given that special place to anmol and the other where her mind made her think all the opposite..

dil mein anmol but her mind decided to let him go to that awful selfish woman...

ending not so convincing so as rekha said its an interesting factor to bring forward  for another season and make this the usp of the show..

lets just say the reverse of wat we saw.anmol unconditional love for ragini and he did made his confession...next its ragini's turn to confess her love for him and show her undying love for anmol ...
I agree Saveeta we need to see Ragini's side of love

I tell you its very hard to place someone else in your heart and give room , but with a man like Anmol its so beautiful to fall in love again!! I was watching the KC night repeatedly and if you also notice
after she hugs him that instant reaction of Anmol as he never expected that he would truly be a form of concern to her then his eyes speaks volumes and he did apoligize to her and she was like essay kabhi bhi nahi kijiye types expresseion.

If Tammy ahd'nt come and asked Anmol abt the gift he would have whole heartedly expressed his feelings and may be got a hug also

I think she was so full of feelings and somtimes at that situation you don't know how to react

But then the dissapointment came when she asked him to leave  and go aww that was so painful

Yes so many things which seem incomplete so ragini's turn to show her side of  her feelings

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
anmol deserves the love of ragini..thats wat we as a viewer expected from her but they ended it so brutally..

as a second chance in love was so beautifully shown  to us with  the story of anmol/ragini ..so a second chance to the CT also is there to bring this other side of angini's relationship as now the foundation is LOVE...

coming to the KC epi  i have watched this epi unlimited times and yes that was the peak of ragini's feelings for anmol..it was there hidden but the tight hug and her being hysterical of losing him opened her heart completely and thus that anger/pain..must say ragini never showed her feelings so openly be it to anmol or the family but that night she was totally oblivious to her surroundings and hugged anmol just to be sure he is safe and close to her..anmol was completely spellbound by ragini's reaction..

yes a different scenario awaited us if the serial was not going off air..may be a beautiful intense confession of both...

so request to the CT if they are reading the posts we do want ragini's proper confession of love to anmol and her side of love for him..

anizorshanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I never got a chance to read this post, but today i  was just reading and indeed, There was so much to understand in relastionships..

Anmol and Ragini's story had a lot to offer..

I was'nt happy with the maha episode and till todfay I still feel ragini was pin drop silent when Anmol confessed..
I still did'nt see the nod of happiness from her face which was needed..

My heart sank for the beautiful confession from Anmol !!!Cry

He waited and this was it he had to rtell her hois feelings !!

We need  so much in season two so hope we can get  Ragini's love for Anmol and the happiness they deserve !

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..all we can say this was one of the most beautiful captivating love story we got to watch after leap ..a pure relationship with no overdoing lovey dovey scenes still that has mesmerised us.

till date they are still ruling our heart..

anmol the silent lover of ragini..he had this patience to wait that one day ragini will be his in the true sense.it was going to happen but circumstances.misunderstanding and he could not let fate do this to him again..he could not think of his life without ragini ..

his confession in the end so hearttouching and now i will give a little benefit of doubt to the creatives for ending it with neither a private moment of angini nor an intense confession of ragini.

its a good way to start the season 2 with ragini's confession to her showering her love on anmol the one who was her pillar of support and now has got an special place in her heart.

bhondu2010krithikas

Go to top