Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

was this the start of ragini's love for anmol?... (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
guys bidaai ended in such a way so as to show a story a continuation.....so i am hopeful ke season 2 aayega....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

i think love was from before, but this is where she started admitting to herself, that she has feelings for him,

I agree with you, She had feelings for Anmol from the start otherwise why would she be so angry with Anmol's absence on Tammy's birthday. She tried to ignore him a lot and used to run away from him rather than facing him. Ragini was one confused soul , I feel sad now rather than angry as Starplus didn't give time to this amazing journey of AnGini. Cry
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Savee agree with your views as you are bang on always. Clap. Rgaini was now free to think of her husband as she was mukt of opposition from Vasu. Vasu's opinion mattered a lot to Rgaini and she felt guilty Unhappy
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

*sigh* di, it was JUST the beginning, the poor soul (Ragini) was starting to feel something, although she was confused abt her own feelings, but  at least she was feeling something naa....n then the entry of Shivani didn't give her any scope to investigate about her feelings, balke, her brain took a 360 degree turn n decided to think abt Anmol's past life and blah blah, completely closing down her part of the dilemma (whether she loves Anmol or not)....

and before we cud see the development of her feelings, TADA!!!, they wrapped it up Angry

Yeah , the biggest blunder wrap up on a high AngryDeadOuchCryUnhappyBroken HeartBroken Heart
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i feel she had feelings for him for longest time but she was too self absorbed in her problems and negativity of their situation that she failed to recognize his true value,she knew he did a  lot for her and family ,yet she could never make herself sit and think about life and its situations...

She was too busy with her family problems and yes, recognised his true value too late . OuchBroken Heart
Unhappy
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Saveeta awesome post !!
Sorry my comp has been wacky and I could'nt come online

Ragini well what can I say .. She had  those  sudden instant feeling on the KC nightt "Anmol ji nay yeah saadi meray liye  chuna " That instant reaction somewhere  she started  feelings that she was being noticed by her husband.. I feel even the time when he said " Bahut bahut khoobsoorat " I was just observing her reaction, the  need of being said that she is indeed beautiful by a man her very own husband did  give her some sort of feeling, But Anmol changed the topic and said " that he meant for Tammy"

Actually  he was noticng her reaction, if he had continued pata nahi what she would have expressed.

There was major inner turmoil  inside her which kept errupting now and then.
But again the  responsibilities were diminishing those even thought Anmol was all alert  with all that happening
Actually he was doing multitasking LOL

Its impossible for Ragini to do that
The moral of my take is
Ragini  has yet not confessed her feelings cpmpletely to Anmol
The think line still remains between thm
and I am sure Anmol would never  ask her and wait patiently for her to response coz its from her side her feelings her want her derisres which need to wake up really  wake up !!!

Wonder names for Anmol Superhuman, Superman, multitasking.LOLEmbarrassed. Rgaini even said to Shivani in detail how 'Anmol' Anmolji was for her and the pendant scene where she was desperate for Anmol to see her wearing his pendant and she even was not actually hearing what Alekh was saying. Wish she could have said something different than hum aab hamasha saat rahege. OuchBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Saveeta KC night Anmol never ever expected her to react that way
Actually i feel he had given up on trying to get her feelings out
after that even the time of teh dance  request he went so daam close to her and  told her that he wishes what ever she wishes...

As you said I mean he was moved  by the way she  embraced him  on KC night
The way he lights her chin my my he feels he  can start slowly  doing a few gesutures to make her feel comfortable

But then we had the  twists of shivani coming

Our loss here since the yime given to them was too less so Ragini's still in her nutshell and she has'nt opened up completely to Anmol

I sometimes feel they could have easily conveyed Ragini''s feelings for Anmol only they brought a major speedbreaker in the form of Shivani to never show Ragini's feelings for Anmol. To bring a major recall value for Bidaai 2 and interest factor too.Big smile

anizor

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

saveeta once again awesome postThumbs Up
rargini does had feelings for anmol but she was unable to recognize that..as she was too obsessed with her past & family that firstly she completely ignored her feelings & 2ndly she denied it. if we go with the story then we can realize that ragini never spend that much of a time with anmol..but as family problems increased ..to solve those problems she was totally depended on anmol.....in other words she had no one to rely on ...she had no one to trust..thats also shows her affection towards anmol.
I agree with u ..that where bidaai1ended is just the beginning..& as its just the beginning so we deserve a season 2 to complete the incomplete love story of angini 

Ragini's trusted Anmol a lot and that was evident when even after signing the divorce papers she was the first one to call Anmol that too without hesitation.Big smile

anizor

Go to top