Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

was this the start of ragini's love for anmol?... (Page 2)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Very Well written SaveetaClap Clap Clap Clap,Each and every word you have written about Ragini's feelings is so trueClap Clap Clap.Just waiting to see much needed Ragini's love for Anmol in Bidaai 2.Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
@shanti.. that kabhie haan kabhie nah confused reaction of her feelings for anmol has made us go on some angry mode sometimes..

the "aap kubsoorat ho"..the necklace scene once more he praised her beauty..to the kc epi..like i said somehow she did know her husband finds her beautiful and  deep in her heart she felt relieved and happy ..only on the kc night her feelings did showed up be it in the room to the hug..

second your thought the confession of ragini is not complete yet..

thats why a season 2 is requested   i will not go far your avis says it all...

we want that glow and happiness on her face hugging anmol and expressing  her love for him..

so i do hope if the CT are reading our posts they are getting the message  loud and clear ..we want anmol/ragini love story and above all more focus on ragini's side of love for her husband anmol..

Edited by savee_k - 12 January 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Saveeta KC night Anmol never ever expected her to react that way
Actually i feel he had given up on trying to get her feelings out
after that even the time of teh dance  request he went so daam close to her and  told her that he wishes what ever she wishes...

As you said I mean he was moved  by the way she  embraced him  on KC night
The way he lights her chin my my he feels he  can start slowly  doing a few gesutures to make her feel comfortable

But then we had the  twists of shivani coming

Our loss here since the yime given to them was too less so Ragini's still in her nutshell and she has'nt opened up completely to Anmol

rekha02saveeta24

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
saveeta once again awesome postThumbs Up
rargini does had feelings for anmol but she was unable to recognize that..as she was too obsessed with her past & family that firstly she completely ignored her feelings & 2ndly she denied it. if we go with the story then we can realize that ragini never spend that much of a time with anmol..but as family problems increased ..to solve those problems she was totally depended on anmol.....in other words she had no one to rely on ...she had no one to trust..thats also shows her affection towards anmol.
I agree with u ..that where bidaai1ended is just the beginning..& as its just the beginning so we deserve a season 2 to complete the incomplete love story of angini 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02sami01saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

yes agree with you he was  completely shocked ..he was spellbound by such reaction from ragini..

awwww yes how he said he got the courage to express his feelings to her esp when he saw her in the hall and how she hugged him..

after  that he did dare to touch his wife so sweetly lifting her chin and saying "kya aaj mujh se nazreein churana zarooree hein"

just imagine wat would have been the continuation of this scene if the channelAngry did not took their stupid decision to pull it off air..next a twist and a rushed ending...

as you said our loss but these people proudly saying  a prime time show of their channel ended with a high trp..

now only keeping that hope of a comeback soon..

Edited by savee_k - 12 January 2011 at 7:59pm

anizorrekha02

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@poo..hey nice to see you back..busy.Smile

truly said about ragini's feelings...everytime she seemed at a crossroad...

in the end she was competely dependant on anmol.

as you said she had no one to rely on only her husband anmol and he was there anytime for her...

how can we forget that scene in the last epi where she said "aap ke alawaa meri zindagi mein koi nahin hein jis pe mein barosa kar saakte houn"

yes the ending is the beginning of angini's love story ..

ending it like this its like RS/TEAM told us its just a trailor of their story picture abhi bakee hein...

so we will never get tired of requesting the CT to come with a season 2 to continue this beautiful journey of anmol/ragini..

poo_sanizorrekha02

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
@savee: kind of busyCry....but I miss this forum & all of u so much that I have to come here whenever I get some time . but u & all other members making this forum rocking with new threads ,FFs VMs,OS & post.Clap

bidaai's ending was unexpected & abrupt. from the beginning of anmol's entry in bidaai we know that he is madly in love with ragini..but the same we never seen from ragini...so I just want to see that in B2 ..hope RS will think about it & he will fulfill our wish

anizorrekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@poo..awww this shows how much we adore this jodi.and esp interact with the friends here...even with other priorities we cant miss coming to the forum to read share our views or write about them..yes me too cant miss coming to the forum..

even show is over we all have so much to share about our fav jodi angini..how they captured our heart in such short time..amazing..

yes the forum is so lively and its always feels good to be here...

ponam now we can only hope that RS fulfilled our wish and gives us our fav jodi back soon...

really missing them day by day...

poo_srekha02

Go to top