Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

was this the start of ragini's love for anmol?...

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

We keep discussing about ragini's behaviour towards anmol..was it only care or something more?...

I was watching the KC epi and realized Was this the beginning of ragini's love for anmol?..

Vasu/tammy accepting anmol  did changed ragini's feelings for anmol…

Karwachaut and ragini perplexed by anmol's devotion staying whole night awake just for her to have the sargee ..

Before going to office she stopped him and asked him to be careful while driving..

Next she was elated when tammy told her papa chose this saree for you.the smile and blush thinking about it and next we got such an unexpected scene..ragini imagination of anmol with him all praise of her beauty..

Wat was amazing in this scene ragini's visualizing anmol close to her ..second all the words of praise  from anmol to her was somehow her feelings hidden in her heart that she was beautiful for her husband.his  bride waiting for him....

Next we got such an intense emotional scene of ragini..her fear of losing him and the way she hugged him and feeling him close  to her for a few mins  and next how she shouted at him for  all the pain she was going through hearing about his accident..

Like vasu told her "anmol ko kuch nahin hoga ragini.tumhara pyaar aur vishwaas""aaj tum sahi maine mein ise jeerahee ho"the karwachaut..

Watching it so many times may be you will disagree with me but  now I got the feeling that it was the start of ragini's love for anmol and wat a better way to show it on the KC night..karwachaut when the wife observed a fast for the long life of her husband..ragini was anmol's wife in the real sense on that day from her visualizing him .. going through all these emotional turmoil to doing all the rituals for KC...

how much you agree or disagree do share your views?...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010Rehana86poo_sanizorrekha02tvmylovesami01shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
*sigh* di, it was JUST the beginning, the poor soul (Ragini) was starting to feel something, although she was confused abt her own feelings, but  at least she was feeling something naa....n then the entry of Shivani didn't give her any scope to investigate about her feelings, balke, her brain took a 360 degree turn n decided to think abt Anmol's past life and blah blah, completely closing down her part of the dilemma (whether she loves Anmol or not)....

and before we cud see the development of her feelings, TADA!!!, they wrapped it up Angry

Edited by Rehana86 - 12 January 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02sami01saveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
i think love was from before, but this is where she started admitting to herself, that she has feelings for him,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01saveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i feel she had feelings for him for longest time but she was too self absorbed in her problems and negativity of their situation that she failed to recognize his true value,she knew he did a  lot for her and family ,yet she could never make herself sit and think about life and its situations...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02saveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@sam, couldnt agree with you more, she kept herself busy, so she would not think along this line,every once in a while she would come out of her shell ,and those are the scenes we loved most. i am also hoping for season 2.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
agree she had feelings for anmol long back but never expressed it openly..

lets take this scene for example...i think the first time she realised anmol not in her life how much void that will leave..its the day anmol left home on vasu's insult to the nari niketaan..the restlessness of ragini and the fear on her face when alekh told her that may be he has where sadnah is..at that moment too this thought made her shiver hugging her two kids promising them he will be back..

another one.after the POA truth was out how she scolded him in their room..she was scared wat if something happenned to him..she was acting as a real wife and anmol did say "aap ne haque se dhantaa toh bahut accha lagaa"..then morning after they shared the bed with tammy for the first time after the eye lock how she rushed to alekh's room her body language and facial expression showed that something was happenning to her but then as usual put this thought in the BG..

so many senes are there like this where ragini did let go of her feelings for him but next circumstances prevented her from doing so or confessing to anmol..

as for KC it was the peak of her realisation of her feelings for anmol..

if the show was not going off air this scenario would have been completely different might be after anmol's confession we would have got ragini's too and the next level of their relationship as true husband/wife.."sighs"....

thats why we need this season 2 of bidaai..so many things to rectify and unfold for ragini/anmol..

some FB to show when and how they started to have feelings for each other..down memory lane of their 7yrs of journey together to the start of their new  life..it will be very interesting..

with the hope of bidaai 2 but for now reliving these moments of angini by watching their cute.emotional moments together bring a warmth to the heart but also sadness as its nearly 2 months of them not on screen and missing them loads...

Edited by savee_k - 12 January 2011 at 5:04pm

anizorrekha02

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
i agree with you we need season 2, and i think cvs left the ending like this so, they can come back with season 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Saveeta awesome post !!
Sorry my comp has been wacky and I could'nt come online

Ragini well what can I say .. She had  those  sudden instant feeling on the KC nightt "Anmol ji nay yeah saadi meray liye  chuna " That instant reaction somewhere  she started  feelings that she was being noticed by her husband.. I feel even the time when he said " Bahut bahut khoobsoorat " I was just observing her reaction, the  need of being said that she is indeed beautiful by a man her very own husband did  give her some sort of feeling, But Anmol changed the topic and said " that he meant for Tammy"

Actually  he was noticng her reaction, if he had continued pata nahi what she would have expressed.

There was major inner turmoil  inside her which kept errupting now and then.
But again the  responsibilities were diminishing those even thought Anmol was all alert  with all that happening
Actually he was doing multitasking LOL

Its impossible for Ragini to do that
The moral of my take is
Ragini  has yet not confessed her feelings cpmpletely to Anmol
The think line still remains between thm
and I am sure Anmol would never  ask her and wait patiently for her to response coz its from her side her feelings her want her derisres which need to wake up really  wake up !!!

anizorrekha02

Go to top