Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Could ichcha be any more pathetic? (Page 8)

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by payel_roy

Originally posted by akruz

And the punishment that Mai gets should also be equally enjoyable...i want this aurat to be abandoned by everyone until she truly repents and cries her heart out to the cruelty she did to Ichcha...i dont understand how insane can this lady be....On one hand, what is Ichchas crime...she married Veer(acc to her)...and what is Tapasyas crime...she killed her son(acc to us and all other sane people)...y should she hate Ichcha and treat her like an animal and royal treatment for Tapasya, the murderer....this lady should be fried in hot oilAngry

ROFLTaps ke pakode with mai chutneyROFLROFLROFL
ROFL and ichcha and veer having them together in evening snacksROFLROFLROFL
ROFLeven though i am a veggie, i will support veecha if they eat thisROFL

Anmol i was abt to leaveLOLand u cameWinkkaisa hai bhaiWink
i am fine, yeh india haar gayi mera mood kharab tha till now
baki sab maze mein, yahaan aaj lodi manaaunga,
kal kite udayungaBig smile

Chal gtg...take careWinkmain toh pongal manaungaLOLbyeeeWink
bye take care
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by akruz

I second you Bips.......I didn't like the whole scene.......Basically it only looked like a filler one to just give Ichcha some screen presence......It was not at all required.....The first time Kasa Kaka stood up for her it was to show that this man is on Veecha side But now we know that How many times do you wanna show us the same thing........And with that ' Kaisi Hain Ye Udaasi ' Ouch (I like that song....) But how many times have they played for her esp. after this marriage.......Angry
I'd rather have preferred Veer around when all this happened But this Gal was again crying pata nahin kyun Ouch She now has to start implementing what she's speaking ............Come On Ichcha stop sobbing now !!!

Kaisi hai yeh udaasi is supposed to be a heart break song...here Ichcha injured her finger...shaayad ungli ke baare mein koi gaana nahin mila hoga...LOL
ROFLHaan .......I know !!!How about Kaat ke ungli nd then someone can help me LOL
In UT na this song is patented for IchchaSleepyJab bhi dekho yahin song.......

What else can she do at this time...shout at mai ...and how wud it help at all...her tears are the only way she can wash away her pain....

She has to do something Vijaya.....I understand she was in pain and add to that Mai's constant negligence ..... I don't want her to cry in front of them ...... They don't take it in a good stride but rather think Naatak kar rahi hain.....I want her to stand up for herself Just walk off when Mai or for that matter from anyone who's taunting her.......

dreamz12

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=divy609][QUOTE=akruz][QUOTE=divy609]I

She has to do something Vijaya.....I understand she was in pain and add to that Mai's constant negligence ..... I don't want her to cry in front of them ...... They don't take it in a good stride but rather think Naatak kar rahi hain.....I want her to stand up for herself Just walk off when Mai or for that matter from anyone who's taunting her.......

Basically all of us can't see her crying any more..it hurts....I can't wait for this taps thing to end yaar....
I think with taps track ending they will show iccha getting pregnant & falling sick as she is hardly eating anything nowadays and ver stressed as well...and then mai taking care of her...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Basically all of us can't see her crying any more..it hurts....I can't wait for this taps thing to end yaar....
I think with taps track ending they will show iccha getting pregnant & falling sick as she is hardly eating anything nowadays and ver stressed as well...and then mai taking care of her...
yes when iccha cries i feel really bad,
@bold i dont want that at all, agar woh uski care karegi bhi, it will be only 4 the child and not 4 her
i want veer 2 take care of her basSmile
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

@bold i dont want that at all, agar woh uski care karegi bhi, it will be only 4 the child and not 4 her

Veer will anyways take care of her...but Iccha also wants  mai's acceptance..so I really wish she gets mai's love and affection for her happiness...Smile

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Veer will anyways take care of her...but Iccha also wants  mai's acceptance..so I really wish she gets mai's love and affection for her happiness...Smile

Oh she will she will............we need to just get used to the time lines and the story line of Colors which will drag it out till they are satisfied it is time.
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

when Ichcha was married to Vansh...Mai was so good to her always taking care of her.. appreciating all that she did for Vansh...and always smiling at her, even scolding Vansh when he wud keep suspecting Veer n Ichcha... I loved that Mai... Smile wish she cud show the same affection now also...

Edited by cjs369 - 13 January 2011 at 6:28am

tiny15

Go to top