Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Could ichcha be any more pathetic? (Page 4)

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ichaa is not crying for the cut
she is gg through a deep mental pain now
so then comes the physical hurt
and on the top of that no one is there to care for her
for mai taps badam milk is more important than ichaa's bleeding hand
put urself in her situation
her husband is gg to become a father and thats also not with her child
but with another woman
and everyone is giving atttention to that lady
its a truth and its very difficult to accept for any married woman
her situation is becoming more sad nowadays
but she is trying find happiness in all these things
if i were in her position i would have left that bhooth house ages before

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23divy609cjs369tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by bips

^^ tell me about it .... she cuts her finger, makes a crying face and sits there staring at it ...... no running to hold it under water, no calling veer ..... even when that kaka asks her what happened - she is like 'nothing' ... was she planning to bleed to death on the carpet ?

...... i don't get it, she makes crying faces over stupid small things and all the big things like tapasya's pregnancy, she just accepts as if she doesn't give a damn .....
i will differ from u,
see there r 2 pains mental and physical,
she is qiute strong 2 take mental pain, she feels bad abt it but she is strong enough 2 take mental torture,
this is physical pain,
and right from day one iccha is shown 2 be a klutz, a clumsy character, accident prone one,
which i like coz it gives an opportunity 4 veer 2 come close 2 herEmbarrassedLOLWink
kaash veer wahaan hota us scene mein

Well said Anmol...I completely empathize with Iccha for what she is going thru currently (forget the past)...and her silence is kind of maintaining peace in the family though no body has yet realized it...
Its only bcause of her efforts and silent support that B khandan is still intact & together..

I absolutely agree with you Vijaya. Ichcha is the sole reason why B toon still have there son under their roof......

She was okay with a cut finger but was in tears coz of  Mai taunts.........and this happens to any person who is sensitive. We have seen this before too, Ichcha in tears when Nani use to taunt her eventhough she grew up with those taunts.

I feel Ichcha has become of late lil insecure..............now that she & Veer knows that Taps preggy is hard fact thru gynac visit, every1 stressing that a child brings father&mother together, Damini stressing that child is everything for husband&wife. She has become less sure of her place in btoon house and Mai taunts only brought her fears forward hence those tears.

I wish her faith in Veer doesn't change................................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyferuchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
mai is the worst person in B-house. what was there to hurry abt. giving milk to tapasya as if she will die if it will be 2min late.
mai is totally heartless and a big black spot being a women. ichcha always behaves in a composed and weak manner b'coz she feels herself lower in status than others.she don't knw how to fool others.this is the only crime of her's that she is not artificial in nature.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
And the punishment that Mai gets should also be equally enjoyable...i want this aurat to be abandoned by everyone until she truly repents and cries her heart out to the cruelty she did to Ichcha...i dont understand how insane can this lady be....On one hand, what is Ichchas crime...she married Veer(acc to her)...and what is Tapasyas crime...she killed her son(acc to us and all other sane people)...y should she hate Ichcha and treat her like an animal and royal treatment for Tapasya, the murderer....this lady should be fried in hot oilAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=bips]

I absolutely agree with you Vijaya. Ichcha is the sole reason why B toon still have there son under their roof......

She was okay with a cut finger but was in tears coz of  Mai taunts.........and this happens to any person who is sensitive. We have seen this before too, Ichcha in tears when Nani use to taunt her eventhough she grew up with those taunts.

I feel Ichcha has become of late lil insecure..............now that she & Veer knows that Taps preggy is hard fact thru gynac visit, every1 stressing that a child brings father&mother together, Damini stressing that child is everything for husband&wife. She has become less sure of her place in btoon house and Mai taunts only brought her fears forward hence those tears.

I wish her faith in Veer doesn't change................................

Yes dreamz, my thoughts exactly Thumbs Up..I know a lot of people love to hate iccha, but I just love the way she is...she has her weaknesses but she is most lovable too and she wud make a great mother.....I wish a lot of happiness for her...a few lines for our dear Iccha:

Women cry
Because our tears
Remind us of the salt in our wounds
That, once released, causes us to feel better
Because tears don't diminish the strength of a woman
They only serve to demonstrate that we are a lifeforce with which to be reckoned. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23tiny15

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruchira23tiny15

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by akruz

And the punishment that Mai gets should also be equally enjoyable...i want this aurat to be abandoned by everyone until she truly repents and cries her heart out to the cruelty she did to Ichcha...i dont understand how insane can this lady be....On one hand, what is Ichchas crime...she married Veer(acc to her)...and what is Tapasyas crime...she killed her son(acc to us and all other sane people)...y should she hate Ichcha and treat her like an animal and royal treatment for Tapasya, the murderer....this lady should be fried in hot oilAngry

ROFLTaps ke pakode with mai chutneyROFLROFLROFL
ROFL and ichcha and veer having them together in evening snacksROFLROFLROFL

ruchira23tiny15

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top